Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! (2472 Views)

He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by OmiAdu(f): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
I’m actually rolling on the floor laughing. I am having a swell time.

I have been married to my hubby for 8 years and we are blessed with 4 boys which I had vaginally. After my last boy, my marriage went from bad to worse, as in, getting my hubby’s attention over the years has been very difficult. To have sex with him is even on ‘appointment’ basis. The rate at which my marriage was going, I knew that if I didn’t do something about it, it would move from worse to worst.

I sought the advice of one of my very close friends and she told me what to do. As funny as this sounds, it was working very well and I don’t want what I am doing to end.

I got a new phone and sim card, then opened new accounts on all the social media, putting all my best body parts as the display/profile picture, especially on facebook, whatsapp and bbm. I then sent a friend request to my husband. The silly man did not waste any time in accepting my requests. At first, he played hard to get but I still relented. Because my identity is not revealed to him, I went back to being the way I used to be with him that made him fall in love with me. I flirted with him badly, and he keeps falling more and more.

Read the full story at http://woman.ng/2015/02/my-husband-is-my-boyfriend-on-facebook-whatsapp-bbm-and-he-does-not-know-it/
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by Eberex(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
OmiAdu:
I’m actually rolling on the floor laughing. I am having a swell time.

I have been married to my hubby for 8 years and we are blessed with 4 boys which I had vaginally. After my last boy, my marriage went from bad to worse, as in, getting my hubby’s attention over the years has been very difficult. To have sex with him is even on ‘appointment’ basis. The rate at which my marriage was going, I knew that if I didn’t do something about it, it would move from worse to worst.

I sought the advice of one of my very close friends and she told me what to do. As funny as this sounds, it was working very well and I don’t want what I am doing to end.

I got a new phone and sim card, then opened new accounts on all the social media, putting all my best body parts as the display/profile picture, especially on facebook, whatsapp and bbm. I then sent a friend request to my husband. The silly man did not waste any time in accepting my requests. At first, he played hard to get but I still relented. Because my identity is not revealed to him, I went back to being the way I used to be with him that made him fall in love with me. I flirted with him badly, and he keeps falling more and more.

Read the full story at http://woman.ng/2015/02/my-husband-is-my-boyfriend-on-facebook-whatsapp-bbm-and-he-does-not-know-it/

This is not you sha
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by HURUCHI(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Good for u
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by blueandbirds(m): 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
He go be like american movie to u if the thin back fire, anyway wish you all the best madam.
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by crackhaus: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
That's pathetic, I'm sad for her...
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by 5minsmadness: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin
I advice the woman to continue grin

There is a case of a man whose wife did him like this, nothing new under the sun.
Eventually he found it was her, he recognised a birthmark in one of her nude pics and realised his 'bbm mistress' had never shown her face.

He decided to become more naughty and she reciprocated. She didn't know he had found out and he didn't tell her. Their marriage life spiced up like you wouldn't believe grin

When it was eventually over(when she found out he had found out) they were both sorry the adventure was over. But it was great while it lasted!
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by yorex2011: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
angry

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by MizMyColi(f): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
LMAO

*sniff sniff*

[size=14pt]I smell Lies grin[/size]
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by bennyrazz: 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
and when he finds out, he will seriously deal with you grin
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by baby124: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
I like this skill. My dear continue. And make sure you yahoozee him very well. Get as much money as you can. Internet girlfriend. hahahaha grin
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by njuwo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
This Nigeria film make me wan remember true lies wey Commando set up him wife with himself invite am come dance strippers for am for hotel room, as the dance dey go on na im bones men show, op, enjoy it while it last.
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by Nutase: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Figment of a demnted imagination
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by KanwuliaJara: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Well, CONGRATS!!!!
A match made in HELL and ordained by Satan!!!
Equation balanCIOH!!! kiss
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=28pt]E DON BE FOR U[/size]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 13, 2015
The day he find out will be World War 3 in your house so stay prepared gather armoury and ammunitions that will sustain you to the end cry
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by Luizkid(m): 1:02am On Feb 13, 2015
official cheating ryt
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by OmoAlata1(f): 2:14am On Feb 13, 2015
I feel sorry for that wife. it is actually sad. why does she have to descend so low for that idiiot and not have any self respect and self worth for herself?
Re: My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & BBM And He Does Not Know It! by Aitee1: 3:59am On Feb 13, 2015
Op when when you complete the story you mention/quote me...if I should click that link make my finger bend angry

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Explain To A 1 Year Old That The Economy Is Bad..... / Prince Gozie And Njideka Okeke- Is He Really Gay? Are They Still Divorced? / When Did You Join Nairaland And What Amount Of Time Have You Spent Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.