Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death (58357 Views)

Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful / Nadia Buari Sister Reveals The Identity Of The Father Of Her Sister's Twins / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by TempleChinedum(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Contrary to many rumors, that went viral about the late actors state of health and what actually lead to his death, muna's sister Chinwe Obiekwe in this video at His burial revealed to Inside Nollywood, the truth about her brother's cause of death and reasons why the family didn't make his illness public.

Exclusively Obtained By Inside Nollywood
@InsideNollyTV

http://www.insidenollywood.tv/index.php/video1/item/133-the-truth-about-muna-obiekwe-s-death-by-his-sister

Watch Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_n2t2Jkq74

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by TempleChinedum(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lalasticlala Mynd44 please do the needful
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by NobleAky(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
La klik la bend

since the op is the one ahead of me let me assume that i am the FTC on this thread.
Abeg 1000 likes for me and my Girlfriend to jolificate for this Val!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by hazyfm1: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
NO LONGER INTERESTED

PLS ALLOW THE DEAD R.I.P

8 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by tdayof(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
NobleAky:
La klik la bend
angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by pally1982: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
<iframe width="420" height="280" src="https://
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY6SNIIKjoM&feature=youtu.be" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by ireneony(f): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Muna family claim they have the money to treat him, yet they didn't take him for surgery....
The place they buried muna was like a poultry ground, I am not trying to badmouth anyone here, am just saying the truth.

7 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by Vivly(f): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
post it here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
as in?
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by igbsam(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
No MB to watch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by otijah(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
I still miss dis guy
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
[size=28pt]MAY HIS SOUL CONTINUE TO R.I.P[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by MadCow1: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Wetin she say kill am?

No MB to waste on YouTube..

6 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
@OP IF U CANT POST WHAT SHE SAID AS A WORD HERE, THEN PARK FOR ONE SIDE MAKE WE SEE ROAD

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by pinkycute(f): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Too late already embarassed

RIP again Muna cry
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Where's the link?
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Will this bring him back? Abeg make una let the young man RIP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by utenwuson: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
How I use my Q10 to watch d video?

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by passionate88: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ehya
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by OgologoDimkpa: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
They should allow MUNA to rest in peace biko sad
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by sexymoma(f): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok my people.. She say na High Blood Pressure Lead To Muna Kidney Failure, say Na Im Two Kidney Fail Say Nor Be One...
The lady continue say the reason why muna nor come out talk na because him fams dey capable of taking care of him... say dem don plan to carry am go obodo oyinbo before he receive nature's call.

20 Likes 1 Share

We all know he was killed by Death.

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by Fesomu(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why can't u just tell us what's in that video..must we waste mb to view it.. RIP man..it doesn't mata what killed u..death na death

2 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by celeron40(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Abeg...me no get MB...the dude is dead...who gives a flying fuc.k about his cause of death?

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by OgologoDimkpa: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Yeye Nollywood video embarassed
RIP MUNA!
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by Raxxye(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tell us if you've watched the video

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ok, just watched the video... The lady said Muna had High BP which led to kidney failure(His two kidneys actually, so bad). He suffered from the illness for a year and was on dialysis and medicine. His doctor uncles were finalizing arrangements to come to Nigeria and have him do kidney transplant before he died....Muna didn't make his sickness public because he was a private person and also had a family who was handling the situation.

Then the Lady said " To those saying Muna never told them about his ailment, Fu*k them all grin grin grin grin, that in what way have they contributed to his burial now they are aware, did they come for his burial? No, Did they come to know how his family is faring? No, that they can say whatever they wish".... grin grin

So, that's all i could grasp.....People like to talk shaaaa, so after all these he didn't make his illness public bla bla bla, none of them cared...too bad

20 Likes

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by OgologoDimkpa: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Space for sale grin
Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by moneybag100: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
Please let the dead rest.
Death is death.
RIP.

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by lordimmaogidi(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
May His Soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Muna Obiekwe's Sister Reveals The Truth About His Death by helphelp: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
I can't fit waste mb
Oya come and buy

RIP Muna

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Graduates From First Grade (Photos) / 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.