Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Osinbajo Opens ‘wish Notebooks’ For Masses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Opens ‘wish Notebooks’ For Masses (660 Views)

Buhari Treats Me Like His Son - Acting President, Osinbajo Opens Up / Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday / Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Opens ‘wish Notebooks’ For Masses by san4real(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ahead of the March 28 presidential election, the All Progressives Congress (APC) vice presidential candidate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN), has opened a Wish Notebooks in his campaign office on Ojo Road, Ifelodun Local Devalopment Area, Lagos State. Prof. Osinbajo is Vice – President to General Muhammadu Buhari of the APC in the elections.

Osinbajo said: “The Idea of the Wish Notebooks is get closer to the masses, to the people at the grassroots, aggregate their views and eventually carry them along in the process of governance.

“This class of people will come to our office, write down their needs and expectations from the government, so when you hear from the masses, you empathise with them and consequently work with them to satisfy their needs.”

On why he opened a campaign office in Ajegunle, Osinbajo said: “ Opening a campaign office in Ajegunle is to stay close to the masses to be able to appreciate their feelings, to feel their pulse and carry them along, this is democracy in action

“The Notes are here so that all the masses from whichever tribe or religion will come here record their feelings, needs, demands and go back to their house. By the time they write their wishes here, we shall be able to address and attend to such wishes together.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/osinbajo-opens-wish-notebooks-masses/
Re: Osinbajo Opens ‘wish Notebooks’ For Masses by NobleAky(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
I have written mine and do you know what i wished them? "i wish you success in your endeavours in life aside the presidency. Gudluck is doing a good job and so transformation agenda should be upheld"
Re: Osinbajo Opens ‘wish Notebooks’ For Masses by onagoodday1: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
WISH LIST KOH...CHRISTMAS GIFT NI.....PASTOR,WE WISH YOU TO GO AND PASTOR YOUR FLOCKS AND SHOW THEM TO HEAVEN
Re: Osinbajo Opens ‘wish Notebooks’ For Masses by jamace(m): 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Osibanjo should shut up.

Osibanjo is a rapist and very corrupt: https://www.nairaland.com/2063845/yemi-osibanjo-accused-rape-corruption
Re: Osinbajo Opens ‘wish Notebooks’ For Masses by sammyj: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Osinbajo Opens ‘wish Notebooks’ For Masses by sirrinky: 5:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Osinbajo Opens ‘wish Notebooks’ For Masses by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nice ideal. The way to go. TANist be warned
Re: Osinbajo Opens ‘wish Notebooks’ For Masses by Toonboard: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is my wish-----"I wish you never agreed to run for vice president Sir"

(1) (Reply)

"It's Not True That Tinubu's Residence Is Under Military Surveillance"-obanikoro / Hezbollah: Terrorism In Nigeria / …and Jonathan Gets Embroiled In Land Deal by Idowu Akinlotan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.