Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Unemployed Nigerians Beware Of Sure-p Job Scam- 08110208989-mr. Walter-419 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed Nigerians Beware Of Sure-p Job Scam- 08110208989-mr. Walter-419 (473 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians / Why Do Unemployed Nigerians Want A Job But Reject Marketing Job At All Cost? / Photos: Unemployed Nigerians Seek Work At National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unemployed Nigerians Beware Of Sure-p Job Scam- 08110208989-mr. Walter-419 by mark666: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
DEAR ALL, below is the extract from a mail sent, supposedly for an employment with the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT under SURE-P the fraudster name and number is 08110208989 -Mr Walter this is his registered name on the phone number. Please beware

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIR
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Phase 1, Shehu Shagari Way,
Abuja.
Nigeria.

HELLO: Kabiru, Usman Isah

Congratulations!!! You are eligible for the available job at the Minister of Internal Affair office of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Your CV has been Accessed, Verified and Granted. You are among the 12,500 randomly selected Appointee, and you have been selected at the Federal Ministry Of Internal Affair department. Application form has been sent to you through this email, please fill the form with block letters, attach a red background of your recent passport, sign and send it back to us, for the minister authorization signature. This application form is available at the office only because it requires the signature of the minister in charge. And the cost of the form is #10,410.

The Form will be used to process your Appointment as the permanent secretary of the chairman's office.

Immediately your Appointment Letter has been receive by you, you are entitle to print out and come with a copy to the office 16th February 2015.

Officer Account Details:

Account Name: PRECIOUS AIGBE
Account Bank: UBA BANK
Account Number: 2077 266 284

NB: Do not forget to fill in your teller number in the application form before sending it back and attach the teller to the hard copy of your application form.
If form not filled and scan back on or before 20th February 2015, application will be declined.

Thanks
c/o Mr Frank Jojo
Application Appointment Officer
Appointment Service Center
Re: Unemployed Nigerians Beware Of Sure-p Job Scam- 08110208989-mr. Walter-419 by chatwithjide(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
' how can we fight and expose sure p federal
task force Ferma activities, I paid #40,000 for
uniform without collecting it, #10,000 for the
form, #10,000 for medical, #2,500 for first
yellow card, I have spent more than #100,000
for the job without anything coming out of it.
I know alot of people are in my shoes too with
similar experience too! I heard about the case
being mentioned on star FM 101.5 this
morning on moyo and mofe talk back show. I
heard barrister Ubani sent a text message to
them about Ferma federal task force!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Employment Opportunity For Marketing Managers / 3 Ways To Prepare For An Interview When You're Running Out Of Time / Computer Instructor Needed For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.