Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] (48317 Views)

Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Garuba Umar Appointed As Lagos Commissioner Of Police, Replaces Fatai Owoseni / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by nedz(m): 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
What a jingling discus of humanity in the symphony of a gender paragon which has escalated to the greatest echelon of ambiguity and decadence

Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by kessluvall(f): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
kallmemrB:
I swear am checking ur boobs

Don't get lust there sha.
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by uzolexis(f): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
there's something fishy about this story......

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by Echepet(m): 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
God bless u for ur moral oooo
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by hilary26(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
After all these ordeal narrated in the story the girls and there resuer still looks as if they just got out of there homes.... so unruffled.
This story na political stunt. ..so lame!.
Pple deh believe this kind?

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by Tmex(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is a pure arrangement

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by kokosheen(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Its the same set of people like you that said the Chibok girls kidnap was a scam, same set, same wacked sense of reasoning -

kobonaire:
Looks rather staged, like a photo-op. Some of the young ladies even have smirks on their faces undecided

Rapsowdee01:
In JIM BEGLIN'S voice "i dont believe this, i do not believe" ....

I suspect...
This is another plot against President Jonathan's competence with security issues in the country.... OP, whoever paid you to do this ehn !! both of you will face God's judgement (IF THIS IS A LIE)....If it's the TRUTH !!!! I'll still vote GEJ !!!!!

#MARCH4GEJ
#WeWantNoMARCHUARI !!!!

David0:
Where's d video, cos d pix looks like arrangee for me o.

Let the military come and debunk the guy's claim but until then, he is a hero to me.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by mankand(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
I don't believe this shit. Crisis actors everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by batstan(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
His niece was among. Do things for humanity not just relatives.
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by Etosonc(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
d pix says otherwise .dont be deceive coold pix says otherwise .dont be deceive
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by Laide20(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
He should be called Captain Nigeria

This man deserves a National and International Award
if only the story is true.
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by masseratti: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
He is a hero
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by Ahmeduana(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
kessluvall:
Should we call him Superman?
NO, STAGER
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by DonXavi(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
So glad the story had a happy ending. God will bless you IG for your heroic gesture.
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by wiseone10: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
I see some girls actually smiling in that pix.
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by masseratti: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Etosonc:
d pix says otherwise .dont be deceive coold pix says otherwise .dont be deceive
even if the pics says otherwise,the school is in existence,if you doubt it and you are a Journalist you can go there and do us a favour to find out if the story is true.
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by David0(m): 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
kokosheen:
Its the same set of people like you that said the Chibok girls kidnap was a scam, same set, same wacked sense of reasoning -

Let the military come and debunk the guy's claim but until then, he is a hero to me.

Why r u like dis....Am sure u dont use glasses o. So wit dis smiling students now, u can conclude dey r running from Boko abi.

As for me, there's no sign of fear in those pix.

They look like dey r on excursion.
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by OLUJAY4REAL: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
[/color][color=#990000]
BeeBeeOoh:
Chai! Oga Wala really tried. This is what is expected of us 2do, not blaming one person or the other whereas u know u can do sumtin about d current situation. May d good God be with him & give him more strength to save more since our khaki men don begin fumble dey do I challenge u take 1 post with BH people dem..
Crates of orijin awaits u Oga I.G..

Have not just commited the sin of blaming others that your innitiat statement attemted to preach against? God save us...naija!
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2015
this are the people who should get national awards. God bless you, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by lovely17(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is what our president could not do #Jonathanmustgo

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by julioralph(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
Good for him.
Pls what is it with dat dark patch 'they' tend have on their foreheads?
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by PapiWata: 6:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nigeria is in very short supply of true national heroes, but this heart-warming African update, on the "Schindler's List" true war story made famous by Stephen Spielburg at his finest, features an unlikely hero by the name of Ibrahim Garuba Wala.

If the story told by the OP today is factual, then Ibrahim Garuba Wala will, in the near future, be feted in world capitals where rapt audiences will hear the first-hand account of this daring and audacious exodus on which 500 school children were led by one brave giant of a man, away from certain death or abduction, and to ultimate safety.

The death-defying good deed credited to Mr. Wala transcends culture and nation. This was an act of GLOBAL good, worthy of planet-wide recognition, and universal acclaim.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by hardbody: 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30668609][/quote]

These kids look like they are coming from excursion. If the man wearing white agbada (or whatever you call that) is the Ninga, then i take the story with a pinch of salt. Otherwise, he is a good man.
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by ellaemma: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
nedz:
What a jingling discus of humanity in the symphony of a gender paragon which has escalated to the greatest echelon of ambiguity and decadence

Na wa! Big Big okpoyibo......... Shuooooooooooooo!
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by bewla(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
may the lord save us from shekau
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by ooshinibos: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30668609][/quote]
and people are still saying GEJ until 2019 ...where is GEJ's army

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by eejo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
why all this lies the army provided cover
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by tit(f): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
ionsman:
The Nigerian army refused to enter the area because it was too dangerous.
More beats to the fearful hearts of the soldiers. grin

P.S: God bless the man.Your types are rare.

this is a lie.
this incident happened some months ago around a cement factopry from which boko haram stole a lot of explosives. While some soldiers where fighting off boko haram, other soldiers evacuated the girls from the area.
there were soldiers at the scene in the pictures published then.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by nedz(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
ellaemma:
Na wa! Big Big okpoyibo......... Shuooooooooooooo!
Just felt that my homo-sapienic conformity is encapsulated wink
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by ibraheemoki(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
What an hero?
Re: Ibrahim Garuba Wala Rescued 500 Nigerian Schoolgirls From Boko Haram [Photos] by enomakos(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
hazyfm1:
WATCHING IN 5-D

CHIBOK GIRLS WILL BE OUT SOON BY GOD'S GRACE
they have turn them to mothers and suicide bombers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: RCCG Members Asked To Show Their PVC In Church / Igbo Corper That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Writes Nigerians An Open Letter / Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.