Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor (36782 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / Vincent Enyeama Shares Domestic Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
veave:
Cant see the pishooor well...

Of course...why am I not surprised that the ladies will suddenly develop myopia.

I go give you 3D glasses...you must see am well!!!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Bitojoe(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
buygala:
I hope all the Nairaland Aristos are taking note.. angry

Get hooked to a hardworking guy, and achieve your dreams together, instead of trying to bring your gold-digging maggoty claws into someone's already achieved dream.... undecided

bad man.you done vex gaaaan
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Bitojoe(m): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mimienudles:
That guy was and is cute. Great couple!

hope you will learn from this.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by donJ2(m): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
folabayo1:
Are u broke?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by folabayo1(f): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
yemicoal:
OK dear, happy I put a smile on your pweety face cheesy
smiley
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Trinxie(f): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
notoriousbabe:
as if you fit follow man suffer
Yes of course, Rome wasn't built in a day...buh that is if he has brain oooh. Me I no fit follow person wey no get vision suffer. You see a guy that settles for less and u say the future is bright, and u go suffer with him.... I pirrie u.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Mimienudles(f): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Bitojoe:

hope you will learn from this.
I don't have to learn but If I really have to, I'll be better, yeah
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Orikinla(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Happy Valentine to the beautiful couple.
God loves you.

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by mifavour(f): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
you can only get der if ur nt a Gold digger and if ur nt planing to be one.

am not one...I'm married
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by isan(m): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
veave:
Cant see the pishooor well...
are u blind?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by emilyking77: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
upto I looked at the draft that said $5555 , I be certain that...my... neighbours mother woz actualy erning money in their spare time on their apple laptop. . there dads buddy started doing this less than sixteen months and at present took care of the loans on there home and bought a new Cadillac . browse around this web-site............W­W­W.J­O­B­S­Y­E­L­P.C­O­M

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by agrovick(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Trinxie:
True Love ooooo
I sight u
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Trinxie(f): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
agrovick:

I sight u
I double sight you
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Similar story as my friend... Akwa Ibom ladies are Loyal!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by folabayo1(f): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by danbrowndmf(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
mifavour:

am not one...I'm married
dt cool.pls advice d younger one's "GOLD DIGGING" is not a job.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by agrovick(m): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Trinxie:

I double sight you
Hahaha, the background of one of your pictures is a beacon. Which dept?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Bitojoe(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mimienudles:
I don't have to learn but If I really have to, I'll be better, yeah

clap for yourself....i love you.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by adorable29(f): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Thumbs up to Vincent! He hasn't dumped her for a younger, more beautiful gold digging super model because he now has the cheddar!!! ( Those hot super models dey like to frolic like flies around sports guys no be small)!

I know at least half of the women-bashing NL guys will dump their babes of their humble beginnings within a second if they were in Enyeama's shoes! Hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Trinxie(f): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
agrovick:

Lol...u have caught me...Adult Education...ama Facilitator.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Trinxie(f): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
agrovick:

You?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by agrovick(m): 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
Trinxie:

Lol...u have caught me...Adult Education...ama Facilitator.
Hahaha, we are neighbours. Agric economics, I'm through though cheesy
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
yemicoal:
Nigerian ladies won't comment now angry angry, all they know is fast money, fast cars.. Date a broke guy today, he will surely get richer tomorrow angry
surulere girls.....a lesson for them to learn.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by daclint(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
whats with you guys on nairaland with bashing and posting spiteful comments about Nigerian women? Do you lots get some kinda hard-0n from doing so? undecided

A celebrity posts a throwback picture of himself and voila una don go a bashing spree. lubbish! angry

Friedplantain

Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Trinxie(f): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
agrovick:

Lol...cool, former neighbor me...but e ti ko kuro.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Trinxie(f): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
agrovick:

Lol...cool, former neighbor me...e ti ko kuro.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Kingsasian(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
One day I will say same to her
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
I hope she is enjoying now ooo....
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by agrovick(m): 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Trinxie:

Lol...cool, former neighbor me...e ti ko kuro.
Hahahaha, u.i oti fun mi ni sabiticate me, I just finished so technically mi o ti ko kuro. How is T.P going
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by CHIAAGRO: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
GOD CAN MOVE A SHEPHERD FROM THE BUSH TO THE PALACE! i am even one. but you must seek GOD'S grace not to forget who gave you rosted yam and water in a calabash while in the bush!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by saasala(m): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
whats with you guys on nairaland with bashing and posting spiteful comments about Nigerian women? Do you lots get some kinda hard-0n from doing so? undecided

A celebrity posts a throwback picture of himself and voila una don go a bashing spree. lubbish! angry

Friedplantain

You are a gold digger then....why does this hurt you so much
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Photo Of Himself & Wife When He Was Poor by Kassidy90(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
SURULERE...i love those words " she has always been and she will always be" now i pray any woman out there that tries to snatch or share him with u her bwest will taste like YOYO BITTERS....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Agu Shares His Wife, Henrietta's Hot Photo On Instagram / Wilfred Agbonivbare Is Dead - Former Eagles Goalkeeper (Pictured) / Everton Signs Ademola Lookman For £11m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.