Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2982517 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
naijaboiy:
undecided
Common fix ur face tongue
As u fine reach u come den bend mouth

Hope ur good smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
dharay99:

I dey,
I heard dey'v been making here miserable ⁴yhu.

Pele yhu hear. cry
dats a pure lie, i nd ishi had a little misundastanding dats all
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Hey hun , hole ur aite wink
yea kinda.
hw yhu.?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
whitewitch:
dats a pure lie, i nd ishi had a little misundastanding dats all
I see.
Lemmr know wen u done dcivinq urself.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
dharay99:

I see.
Lemmr know wen u done dcivinq urself.
ok im done deciving myself, so wats next?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Common fix ur face tongue
As u fine reach u come den bend mouth

Hope ur good smiley
Lol,,i'm fine jare.

Just that NL has been really boring lately. I don't know if it's just me though.

How are you doing?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
whitewitch:
ok im done deciving myself, so wats next?

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
[quote author=dharay99 post=35898990][/quote] lol bt u mumu sha
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by piicity(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
How are you
LadyBoss1:
What did u do? U stressing me out
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
I JUST Saw an interesting piece by CUM4WAT which misssclassy complained about and it was pulled down...
So naso una dey run romance section.... SMH...

*JUST passing*

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Happy Birthday, danbrowndmf..
Wishing you nothing but all you
ever desire..

May today bring lots of smiles your
way.. No one is worth spoiling today
for you, not even kingle kan or Agape Charis..

Longlife, and prosperity, Amen smiley smiley..
When I become birthday spoiler?
You need some spanking. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
piicity:
How are you
dis is what u know hw to do? to condom round d kakarcious krintum quan tum of a feminigabalon paganamenia.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:
I JUST Saw an interesting piece by CUM4WAT which misssclassy complained about and it was pulled down...
So naso una dey run romance section.... SMH...

*JUST passing*

So what's your point, exactly?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,i'm fine jare.

Just that NL has been really boring lately. I don't know if it's just me though.

How are you doing?
It's not just you bro. It's becoming very very boring.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
When I become birthday spoiler?
You need some spanking. undecided
grin grin grin grin
Since when you didn't help me out cry.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
whitewitch:
sori to ask but are u jobless?

..CRACKHEAD..u spend 23 outter 24hr on nairaland & u sayn u not jobless..abi?...CRACKHEAD,so r u sayn we shud asume u come hear to look for job..& not to chase females..or males?(no ofeense) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
misssclassy:

She barks....

My choice of words might hurt you. Beware.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrCork:

..CRACKHEAD..u spend 23 outter 24hr on nairaland & u sayn u not jobless..abi?...CRACKHEAD,so r u sayn we shud asume u come hear to look for job..& not to chase females..or males?(no ofeense) undecided
in a fabolian falacy of an edupudium keg keg rium, ur opolium is a non higa higa hugu of a takargbosa iya iya.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's not just you bro. It's becoming very very boring.
Thank God I'm not alone..Lol.

My Login time has reduced drastically sef.

I'm thinking of something I can create that would bring everyone together again. cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

She barks....

My choice of words might hurt you. Beware.

Beware of what? Who do you think you are?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
misssclassy:

d point is dat u shud stop meganalising on a quotient dat u dnt compountwice.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
misssclassy:

Beware of what? Who do you think you are?

FREEMAN DAVID....

Didn't like what supped cuz I was reading the thread before it was pulled down... so you understand WHY I am angst...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
whitewitch:
d point is dat u shud stop meganalising on a quotient dat u dnt compountwice.
Christ...

*searches for dictionary*

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
misssclassy:

..sweery..how r u..anyone stressing u? smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

FREEMAN DAVID....

Didn't like what supped cuz I was reading the thread before it was pulled down... so you understand WHY I am angst...

You have every right to be angst. But you shouldn't make erroneous assertions just because of your displeasure.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrCork:

I am fine. It's just some dimwits that have been bugging me with their silly mentions.
But not to worry. I can handle them.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
misssclassy:

You have every right to be angst. But you shouldn't make erroneous assertions just because of your displeasure.

Slow down love... Don't get all hasty about your choice words... I don't wanna be rude but seems you are pushing it. Okay let's be blunt?

What was wrong with the thread ?

*PLEASE don't answer me rudely*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
MrCork:

Slow down player...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL..

I'm doing good.. You?
not bad ... I hardly see you online ..buhari don list you for hin cabinet or ??
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
misssclassy:

I am fine. It's just some dimwits that have been bugging me with their silly mentions.
But not to worry. I can handle them.

..aiiight sugar...I gats yor back....let me no whats up!!! wink

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by 2dice(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
pinkycute:
Me snatched ni shocked shocked shocked by who? grin

Lolzzzzz.... You supposed to know better that am busy this days and I hardly operate NL sad

Well, Happy birthday to you nd Missclasssy grin I wish you guys plenty of years to com wink

eerm madam
How market ? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
2dice:
not bad ... I hardly see you online ..buhari don list you for hin cabinet or ??
grin grin grin I dey wait for you to enlist me..

I was writing exams, and @ such, I wasn't frequent here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.