Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2994821 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrsChima:

When was I slayed and I don't recall you being slayed by that gay bish. I guess to him and company calling women dumb bishes and cougars is being slayed! WTF.

if that is the case...I was "slayed" in 2009! grin
fact is there is no record of him slaying anyone, it's all in his flat head cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
TSOM, I'd join in you the extermination of mrśćhima and her femininism garblings on this board. I've been taking her to the washroom of recent, and not because of her feminism ramblings but rather of her seemingly misandrism posture. Please tag me when ever you see her on any thread airing her disjointed modern feminism claptrap. grin

Keep trying boo! I feel sorry for you seriously! kiss

I am not moved by you and your manbish friends. kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Victoriabitch tapped out like the others.

By the way, it's #TeamBarcelona all the way!cheesy
Victoriabee my sweetheart grin

I'm up for Juve bro,,but they are down now with one goal.

What's your prediction for this game? cool
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrCork:

....didn't I told u guys missclasy is a man...he-she watches football! angry

You are a fool. So only guys watch football right?

Why don't you go to the ucl finals thread on front page and see how many ladies are watching and commenting on the match.

So _mukina2 that loves football like crazy is a man abi?

Mumu!

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
firstEVA:
fact is there is no record of him slaying anyone, it's all in his flat head cheesy

Exactly. I was reading the posts and I saw loud fonts with exclamation points!

He has to seek out other male chatters because he is running out of fuel. grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Cherlene(f): 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Your Adam? cheesy

Is he seeing the message here on nairaland?

[size=15pt]Nope!![/size]

Cherlene
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Exactly. I was reading the posts and I saw loud fonts with exclamation points!

He has to seek out other male chatters because he is running out of fuel. grin

forget the low life cöcksucker, he's not even a challenge to anyone so far.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=Enegod post=34501390][/quote]

Suck my dick.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Enegod(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Suck my dick.
*vomits*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

cheesy Start from here,
I dealt with the manb1tch

https://www.nairaland.com/2144338/romance-section-chat-central-derailers/529#34490018

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
News flash.

Mrschima has sheathed in the sword on her pro-feminism movement. Congrats boo. kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

You are a fool. So only guys watch football right?

Why don't you go to the ucl finals thread on front page and see how many ladies are watching and commenting on the match.

So _mukina2 that loves football like crazy is a man abi?

Mumu!

...u missing the point as usual...no one called u a man coz u look like a man....u look like a man coz u behave like a man(like football, boxing & cussing people)...I lie?... Why do u tink MOD banned u 17times & why do u tink u the most hated man on nairaland?... Even sef,non of our lovely MODs can stand u?(no ofeeeense)) undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

I'm up for Juve bro,,but they are down now with one goal.

What's your prediction for this game? cool

3-1 or 2-1. I'm also expecting Neymar to score. He's been roaming relatively undisturbed so it's quite feasible.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
VictoriaBee:

cheesy Start from here,
I dealt with the manb1tch

https://www.nairaland.com/2144338/romance-section-chat-central-derailers/529#34490018

..sweeeery Victorian...plis can I hav 3some wit u & the lightskin chikata on yor picture profile?...... Can we mate? wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by ronald4lif(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Just a quick question to misssclassy, stephenqueen and the rest of Barcelona noise makers...

In a classroom, particularly in primary school, between the brainy, sharp-witted pupils and the dunderheads who pays tuition fees first?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
News flash.

Mrschima has sheated in the sword on her pro-feminism movement. Congrats boo. kiss

False.

Nice try. kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
embarassed 50bucks says Vidal will soon be sent off the field.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrCork:

..sweeeery Victorian...plis can I hav 3some wit u & the lightskin chikata on yor picture profile?...... Can we mate? wink
Which one is me? angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrsChima:

False.

Nice try. kiss

Mrs Chima <<<<<< feminist Ninja embarassed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sveen:
embarassed 50bucks says Vidal will soon be sent off the field.

...And Neymar would score.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrsChima(f): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrCork:

Mrs Chima <<<<<< feminist Ninja embarassed

Yes boo. kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Which one is me? angry

..don't really care...u both look good so can we hav 3some?.... Like can we mate? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Sveen: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

...And Neymar would score.
He's likely to get injured, he's frustrating Vidal and I see the guy dealing Neymar a fatal blow and would before getting sent off.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Yes boo. kiss

mrs chima is one of those chinesese lookin IBO ninja women that can summer salt in the air 18 times & land on a guys face with back hand kick to the head....truss me! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Tallesty1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Which one is me? angry
The baby rubber face.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by marvelous000: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Cc: PERVYBYNATURE

did you send it somwh.ere else? Cos i havnt receiv.ed any new ma.il.
[size=13pt][b]
Bfor I start,this is cyprus+000

I was cought up,by A-NTI-SPMM on that threa.d.
Dats why I have to bring you here,which is the only appro-priate threa-d for this

I sent you PM and an em-ail.
But since you denied seeing it and have deci-ded to fiegn ignora--nce.
I am goin to give you the loca-tion here,so as not to give room for exc-uses.

Meet me at the foot of this rock

Take a cab going to zuba,when you get to the park.
Take an ok-ada and tell him to take you to ZUMA ROCK.
You will m-eet ECO bank by the rock.
Wait for me there.
Make sure you take the high way,as seen below

I will pe"rsonally drive and pick you there.
Which will be next week sat"urday,wen I will be in abu-ja.
I had to rap up what I am doi"ng,just for you.
And I will be goin stra.ight to that place,imediat.ely I touch ground.
Please make sure you are there by 4:00PM.
But if you eventua.lly don't show up,I am goin to give you the grace of sunday.
Bfor I take off on monday.
I EXPECT YOU TO MAN UP AnD SHOW UP..SON

[/b][/size]

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrsChima:

Manbish! angry grin
For wussbags. You taught me. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Just a quick question to misssclassy, stephenqueen and the rest of Barcelona noise makers...

In a classroom, particularly in primary school, between the brainy, sharp-witted pupils and the dunderheads who pays tuition fees first?

How does this analogy concern this match?

By the way, when I was in primary school, my dad used to pay my tuition fees before the new school session began. And I was one of the sharp-witted students, in fact I always came first in my class.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
...IBO females r physically strong like body building men.....serrrriously...if Mrs chima & missclassy shud fight physically.....Guys, who is yor MOINEY on? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
...I suspect missclassy is the kinda strong man that would bite mrs chima on the leg....but then, I suspect mrs chima will body slam missclassy wit judo...and then tell her to kneel down for 5minute! embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (2568) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.