Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,744 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ladies Only - Could This Be True Or Lies? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies Only - Could This Be True Or Lies? (759 Views)

7 Types Of Lies People Tell / Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Be True To Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only - Could This Be True Or Lies? by Dyoungstar: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
[b]Before I continue lemme warn, it's not compulsory that you comment here, because some of you after reading will start shouting "I smell lies, maybe the OP had lied to spice up the story"

[size=18pt]AMBERQUEEN take note.[/size]

Whatever I write here is nothing but the truth of what happened this morning in my area.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This morning at about 5:17am, as I laid in my room trying to catch the last bits of sleep that's left for the morning; I heard shouts and cry from afar, and when I woke to check, it happened to be a neighbor from a compound opposite ours.

I didn't worry my life over the issue since it's a norm, no day passes by without fighting and quarrelling in a family around the neighborhood.

After much later the news infiltrated the whole area.

WHAT HAPPENED?

That was the question in everyone's lips.

It was gathered that a married woman (names withheld by me) narrated thus after being caught by the husband: "I was lying in the bedroom and suddenly I felt a hand touching me vigorously, everywhere was dark so I couldn't make out the face of the man trying to hump me, I wanted to resist at first knowing my husband had gone to work and wouldn't have returned to have se.x.

On a second thought, I allowed the man to continue thinking he was my husband, maybe he wanted to come about it in a different way or probably surprise me.

I checked and it happened that my clothes which I wore to bed earlier were no longer on me, I was stark necked and the man romanced me and finally plugged his Dickson into my puzzi and fvcked me to climax, then it dawned on me that I had been raped; before I could say Jack Robinson my husband stormed into the room eyes spitting fire as he beheld the man who had just finished defiling me."

Now I ask, is this story true?

Can a man who is not your husband hump you and you wouldn't know?

Can a wife not know the size of her husband's Dickson?

Can she not know the smell of her husband?

Let's just say she doesn't know his smell but what about his body size?

This woman's husband is slim but the man that fvcked her is huge, not very huge but bigger than her husband; even a blind man can attest to this fact.

Ladies I want to know if this woman's claims are right, because am confused. [/b]
Re: Ladies Only - Could This Be True Or Lies? by kemiola89(f): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Maybe she was drugged or under a spell undecided
Re: Ladies Only - Could This Be True Or Lies? by naturally: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmm

The woman was under the spell of CONJI
Re: Ladies Only - Could This Be True Or Lies? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Take note of what?
Duurh! U wrote ur frnd abi ur guy said they fell from d bed to d floor. And am sayin he probably lied to spice up his gist. Did I write OP in dat comment? Hian!
Dyoungstar:
[b]Before I continue lemme warn, it's not compulsory that you comment here, because some of you after reading will start shouting "I smell lies, maybe the OP had lied to spice up the story"

[size=18pt]AMBERQUEEN take note.[/size]

Whatever I write here is nothing but the truth of what happened this morning in my area.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This morning at about 5:17am, as I laid in my room trying to catch the last bits of sleep that's left for the morning; I heard shouts and cry from afar, and when I woke to check, it happened to be a neighbor from a compound opposite ours.

I didn't worry my life over the issue since it's a norm, no day passes by without fighting and quarrelling in a family around the neighborhood.

After much later the news infiltrated the whole area.

WHAT HAPPENED?

That was the question in everyone's lips.

It was gathered that a married woman (names withheld by me) narrated thus after being caught by the husband: "I was lying in the bedroom and suddenly I felt a hand touching me vigorously, everywhere was dark so I couldn't make out the face of the man trying to hump me, I wanted to resist at first knowing my husband had gone to work and wouldn't have returned to have se.x.

On a second thought, I allowed the man to continue thinking he was my husband, maybe he wanted to come about it in a different way or probably surprise me.

I checked and it happened that my clothes which I wore to bed earlier were no longer on me, I was stark necked and the man romanced me and finally plugged his Dickson into my puzzi and fvcked me to climax, then it dawned on me that I had been raped; before I could say Jack Robinson my husband stormed into the room eyes spitting fire as he beheld the man who had just finished defiling me."

Now I ask, is this story true?

Can a man who is not your husband hump you and you wouldn't know?

Can a wife not know the size of her husband's Dickson?

Can she not know the smell of her husband?

Let's just say she doesn't know his smell but what about his body size?

This woman's husband is slim but the man that fvcked her is huge, not very huge but bigger than her husband; even a blind man can attest to this fact.

Ladies I want to know if this woman's claims are right, because am confused. [/b]
Re: Ladies Only - Could This Be True Or Lies? by stuff46(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ermh gals answers please
Re: Ladies Only - Could This Be True Or Lies? by peteruuu(m): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
grin grin na wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

Should Marijuana Be Legalized in Nigeria? / Thinking Numbers? / Man’s Goal Of Looking Like The Hulk Almost Cost Him His Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.