Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Regret Ever Supporting Koro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Ever Supporting Koro (1346 Views)

PHOTO: Koro And Amaechi Hugging Themselves At Aso Villa... Enemies Indeed / Koro And His Thugs On Their Way To Alimosho For Last Minute Rigging / I Regret My Action, Says Orubebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Ever Supporting Koro by madejibo: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
Late 2006, I remembered my friend, Femilangy, who is now in the US introducing me to Nairaland. The singular reason of the introduction was for me to come and support the bid of Musiliu Obanikoro, who was running for governor of Lagos State, under the PDP. I was a staunch supporter of Koro, I believed so much in him, I wanted him as governor, maybe for personal reasons but mainly because I wanted Tinubu out (it was Fashola that was the governorship candidate of the then Action Congress, AC)

(link to the Nairaland topic: https://www.nairaland.com/36656/rule-lagos-come-may-2007/7#965858)

Today, I regret ever knowing such a man but am happy Fashola won landslide in the elections of 2007. Koro went on to be appointed as Nigerian Ambassador to Ghana and in all honesty he did well (my opinion). Then, he was appointed minister of state, Defence by the most corrupt President in Nigerian history, President Goodluck Jonathan in 2014.

From this point, Koro lost it, he became an election rigger, with the latest audio tape released by Sahara Reporters last week, and it became crystal clear that Koro was just an election rigger. The tape was about Koro, Fayose, Omisore, Uba and some military men planning how to rig Ekiti elections. Having met Koro on several occasions, I am 100% certain that the voice of Koro in that tape is actually real. Even I was woken up from sleep and I hear Koro’s voice I will know it.

That said, Koro will be very stupid to sue Sahara Reporters, Premium Times and Punch Newspapers when it is so obvious Koro was in that recording. It is shameful and disgraceful for some in Koro’s calibre to become a tool in the hands of corrupt men like Fayose and GEJ. In that recording he sounded like an errand boy or better put a house boy.

GEJ has killed so many politicians and government agencies in the quest of holding on to power. He is desperate to remain in power and he uses the likes of Koro and in so doing killing him politically.

https://madejibo./2015/02/12/i-regret-ever-supporting-koro-by-ajibola-akinsete/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Ever Supporting Koro by thaoriginator: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Koro is a thief and tout

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Ever Supporting Koro by temitemi1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
CLAPTRAP!!
madejibo:
Late 2006, I remembered my friend, Femilangy, who is now in the US introducing me to Nairaland. The singular reason of the introduction was for me to come and support the bid of Musiliu Obanikoro, who was running for governor of Lagos State, under the PDP. I was a staunch supporter of Koro, I believed so much in him, I wanted him as governor, maybe for personal reasons but mainly because I wanted Tinubu out (it was Fashola that was the governorship candidate of the then Action Congress, AC)

(link to the Nairaland topic: https://www.nairaland.com/36656/rule-lagos-come-may-2007/7#965858)

Today, I regret ever knowing such a man but am happy Fashola won landslide in the elections of 2007. Koro went on to be appointed as Nigerian Ambassador to Ghana and in all honesty he did well (my opinion). Then, he was appointed minister of state, Defence by the most corrupt President in Nigerian history, President Goodluck Jonathan in 2014.

From this point, Koro lost it, he became an election rigger, with the latest audio tape released by Sahara Reporters last week, and it became crystal clear that Koro was just an election rigger. The tape was about Koro, Fayose, Omisore, Uba and some military men planning how to rig Ekiti elections. Having met Koro on several occasions, I am 100% certain that the voice of Koro in that tape is actually real. Even I was woken up from sleep and I hear Koro’s voice I will know it.

That said, Koro will be very stupid to sue Sahara Reporters, Premium Times and Punch Newspapers when it is so obvious Koro was in that recording. It is shameful and disgraceful for some in Koro’s calibre to become a tool in the hands of corrupt men like Fayose and GEJ. In that recording he sounded like an errand boy or better put a house boy.

GEJ has killed so many politicians and government agencies in the quest of holding on to power. He is desperate to remain in power and he uses the likes of Koro and in so doing killing him politically.

https://madejibo./2015/02/12/i-regret-ever-supporting-koro-by-ajibola-akinsete/

Re: I Regret Ever Supporting Koro by temitemi1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
What do will call tinubu n ameachi if u are callin koro thief my broda
thaoriginator:
Koro is a thief and tout

1 Like

Re: I Regret Ever Supporting Koro by thaoriginator: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
temitemi1:
Call em what chu wanna call em, Robot.

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Ever Supporting Koro by customized19: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
temitemi1:

What do will call Tinubu? Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gunshot.....Poka x12

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Ever Supporting Koro by Dasini: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
This tout rigged ekiti election, I am sure God has exposed them at this hour for a reason, mainly for the main election not to go this same way.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Ever Supporting Koro by akeem0502: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
This Koro man is just hungry
Re: I Regret Ever Supporting Koro by Change2015(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
thaoriginator:
Koro is a thief and tout

If you remember Koro from his days in AD, before decamping to pdp, he was really an island boy, very raw and unpolished. He has brushed himself up through the years, much unlike Jonathan, and that impresses me but all the same his crooked nature remains unchecked.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: I Regret Ever Supporting Koro by thaoriginator: 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Change2015:

If you remember Koro from his days in AD, before decamping to pdp, he was really an island boy, very raw and unpolished. He has brushed himself up through the years, much unlike Jonathan, and that impresses me but all the same his crooked nature remains unchecked.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Gbam!
Re: I Regret Ever Supporting Koro by braine(m): 12:47am On Feb 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Koro would do worse if he were in their shoes!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: OBJ Challenges GEJ To Probe Ekitigate - (proof Attached) / photos: Terrorists Disguise As Women As Cordon And Search Yields More Weapons / Mama peace Reacts To Election Results!!(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.