Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die (17007 Views)

Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top / Facebook Now Supports Nigeria's 3 Major Languages / Whatsapp Now Lets You Draw Over Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Adesam09(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
keeps getting better
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by davimiles(m): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nice one
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Dani4tech(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Crazy
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol crazy
Hector!!! I was scared that you left nairaland, dunno y bt I was shocked you deactivated your account. Missed ur silly comments and posts. Oya lemme follow u cheesy
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Flye: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Has Facebook turned to bank account where you have next of kin?
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by kelobestline(m): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
life insurance must back it, at least $50m should be given to any deseased's family.

Na de u go dey see nigerians dey die every second.
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by jamesbridget13(f): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
phollybee:
Its not meant for me.
u wont live forever honey. i guess u ll make heaven. u go first die oooo. long life k. no worry na ur great grandchild go inherit ur fba
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Cutehector(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
divAnnie:
Hector!!! I was scared that you left nairaland, dunno y bt I was shocked you deactivated your account. Missed ur silly comments and posts. Oya lemme follow u cheesy
awww. Its nice to knw someone realy dd miss my silly comments. Romance section is filled wit annoyin ppo lol. Hw u doin anyways?
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cutehector:
awww. Its nice to knw someone realy dd miss my silly comments. Romance section is filled wit annoyin ppo lol. Hw u doin anyways?
good dear nd you?
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Cutehector(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
divAnnie:
good dear nd you?
fine fine. Lagos is so hot ryt nw, I mean d weather. I just feel like visitn d beach evryday sad
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by criminalmindz: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
veekid:
what does that has to do with corruption in naija?
ANOTHER APC MAD COW[b][/b] grin
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
nenergy:
Funny I actually though about this last year. I need to start putting my thoughts on paper...and pursue it!
we shld be siblings,y dnt i eva tk my tots seriously.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cutehector:
fine fine. Lagos is so hot ryt nw, I mean d weather. I just feel like visitn d beach evryday sad
Trust me, it cannot be as bad as it is here in Niger state, staying in the hostel, in a room packed with people like we are inmates. Your place is a 'learner'
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Neplusultra(f): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
Facebook shud go and die first embarassed tongue
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
So Facebook live longer than me. Btw, who will send a friend request to a dead person?
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Cutehector(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
divAnnie:
Trust me, it cannot be as bad as it is here in Niger state, staying in the hostel, in a room packed with people like we are inmates. Your place is a 'learner'
wooow. I can realy understand that. The heat, d mosquitoes, d noise, d characters lol. U just feel like havn a break. Well d good thing is dah someday, u'd soon graduate and forget abt such. Well I pray dah u graduate soonest so u'd change environment onto nysc ish and enjoy urself
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Cutehector:
wooow. I can realy understand that. The heat, d mosquitoes, d noise, d characters lol. U just feel like havn a break. Well d good thing is dah someday, u'd soon graduate and forget abt such. Well I pray dah u graduate soonest so u'd change environment onto nysc ish and enjoy urself
Exactly, but I rather choose the heat 2 mosquito bites so I have net. The noise is releasing soo much heat sef. I can't wait 4 nxt year 2 leave dis place. 5yrs feels like forever
**See us derailing this thread. Una sori ooo
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Cutehector(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
divAnnie:
Exactly, but I rather choose the heat 2 mosquito bites so I have net. The noise is releasing soo much heat sef. I can't wait 4 nxt year 2 leave dis place. 5yrs feels like forever
lool. I feel so uncomfortable wen dr is heat. Wen u sleep, who cares abt d mosquitoes lol, let dem bite, as long as I am not aware and scratchn smiley. Eya. Five years? Wooow. Seems u must be studyn a professional course.
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by tellwisdom: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Facebook na work? ?
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Nickymezor(f): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmmmm, interesting:x
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by nestaAK(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sensible seeing the number of dead dormant facebook users in the next couple of years
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by jidesp(m): 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
baseg25:

source : : http://techcribng.com/facebook-now-lets-choose-happens-account-die/

If Nairaland should try this, Oh well, Nigerians might blame any increase in Mortality rate on NL. Just kidding..Nice though
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by madgoat(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
I just cant wait to die grin grin
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by drey08(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
200 years from now there will be millions of dead nairaland accounts
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by kasiem(m): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
I'll like to see the experimental version with el rufai's of buhari's account
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by simdam500(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
I was expecting this... since I saw they've include "BORN"..

I see Facebook as a museum sometime undecided
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by Kingsasian(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2015
No need because I still have 70+ years to live
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by isan(m): 12:09am On Feb 13, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by picoba(m): 1:06am On Feb 13, 2015

[size=28pt]
Facebook manager
There is God oooooooooo
[/size]

Re: Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After You Die by ibnchokomah(m): 2:02am On Feb 13, 2015
I applaud this step taken by Facebook and I think other social networks should do same.. I've always asked who is in charge of my account.. I or the social network. I should make my decisions as regards my account and also decide what happens to it when I die.. oya Seun.. na ur turn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Blackberry BIS Full Subscription Codes / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor / The 3g/3.5g Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.