Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Kendall Jenner Shows Off Sexiest Pose Ever; Covers "Allure Magazine" In Perfecti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kendall Jenner Shows Off Sexiest Pose Ever; Covers "Allure Magazine" In Perfecti (538 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Covers Vanguard Allure Magazine / Waje’s Daughter Covers Allure Magazine Special Edition(see Her Photos) / Kendall Jenner Shows Off Sexiest Pose Ever; Covers "Allure Magazine" In Perfecti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kendall Jenner Shows Off Sexiest Pose Ever; Covers "Allure Magazine" In Perfecti by satinosdiary: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
The Kardashian queen continues getting better day by day...Yes lets call it her day...Kendall Jenner has come a long ways since her first days on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." The 19-year-old beauty covers the March issue of Allure magazine, where she opens up about growing up in the spotlight and her successful modeling career.
While she looks unbelievably sexy in a selection of revealing swimsuits with the same capuchin monkey that played Marcel on "Friends" (yep, it's still alive!), Kendall admits that going through puberty on TV was one of the hardest times of her life.
"I had just started ninth grade when I got my acne," she says. "And I had braces. I wouldn't look people in the eye. It was not a good time for me—it just killed my self-esteem. I thought when I didn't look at someone, they couldn't see my face."
See more hotness; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/kendall-jenner-shows-off-sexiest-pose.html

Re: Kendall Jenner Shows Off Sexiest Pose Ever; Covers "Allure Magazine" In Perfecti by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Flawless

(1) (Reply)

Every Lady These Days Wants To Be Called A "Diva" / Ladis What Do You Think About The 30 Years Old / Entertainment/celebrity Blogger Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.