Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,905 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

APC Calling Electorates And Begging For Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Calling Electorates And Begging For Votes (505 Views)

Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / In Response To APC Calling A Constitutionally Setup Probe Panel Report IDIOTIC / Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Calling Electorates And Begging For Votes by eddyj36(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
I just received a call now from this number 07080606500, caller was a lady from her voice. She said she was calling from APC call center in Lagos. She started by asking if I had collected my PVC and then after my response she started telling stories of how I should vote for APC for both guber and presidential elections.. I just cut off the call cause I had no time for such rubbish.
With all the noise they have being making is that how they plan on defeating Gej?..
How did they even get the numbers they are calling?

1 Like

Re: APC Calling Electorates And Begging For Votes by kodded(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
PICSURE OR.........................YOU KNOW THE REST grin

MEANWHILEwww.nairaland.com/attachments/2117692_freshair_gif8314145a2e711a494c07cd0f47fd29d5 [/quote]

1 Like

Re: APC Calling Electorates And Begging For Votes by Tolatutu: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
In a lot of civilized Countries that is how campaigns are run. It's not possible to reach everyone through rallies so phone calls are a good way to tell people about the party and candidates. This shows APC is truly reaching out to people and not bargaining on rigging.
Re: APC Calling Electorates And Begging For Votes by evanscheck(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dey have nt called me so I wud act indifferent
Re: APC Calling Electorates And Begging For Votes by kristonium(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
I also received a call from pro Jonathan campaigner too!
I asked her to give juts one reason why I should vote bros Joe!
I think both parties are using every necessary media to garner more votes
Re: APC Calling Electorates And Begging For Votes by Eggcelent(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
OP. Your line about if that is the way the opposition plans to defeat the incumbent just reveals your level of exposure (no pun intended, please). Random phone calls are part of campaign tools in advanced democracy. Indeed, such is very important cos it allows various political parties to gauge how well their messages are being received & also take feedback from the electorates.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of Bayelsa SSG And 10 Others Perish As They Return From A Visit To PEJ / Scheme Afoot To Bribe National Assembly Members To Postpone Elections Again / 12 Reasons Why Jonathan Deserves Re-election –presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.