Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT (2648 Views)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by jayjay5oxide(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari (ret), has threatened to take legal action against the Nigerian Television Authority NTA ......read more @ www.jayfiveoxide..de/2015/02/general-muhammadu-buhari-ret-to-take.html?m=0

It has been seen generally that this stations has constantly indulge in presenting bad images and flashes of the retired General,,,,need your comments if its good or Bad,,,
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by kodded(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
hmmmm this man eh
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by jayjay5oxide(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
But its very bad ,,,,,if you guys have been watching NTA and AIT vividly,,,,,they focused on damaging Buharis Image and career,,,,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by kodded(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
jayjay5oxide:
But its very bad ,,,,,if you guys have been watching NTA and AIT vividly,,,,,they focused on damaging Buharis Image and career,,,,
all i see from those station is the truth and noting but the truth
they are just reminding us that the man we claim would change nigeria for the better is notting but a dictator

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by bondingman: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
jayjay5oxide:
If what they say is true, then y is buhari ashamed/angered about it?

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by temitemi1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari nothing for u grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

8 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
They should be sued for propagating half truths about GMB.

They never told us that Buhari had the courage to stand up to IMF/world bank coalition.

They never told us that the woman allegedly sentenced to death under GMB was pardoned..

They never told us that the Lagos metro project would have put us in IMF/world bank's bind...

I see AIT shutting down operations...

9 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by jom28gy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nta can't do so because they are not bias in their reportage.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by clevvermind(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
No shaking. let buhari do his worst. he will be the one to regret at the end of the day. nobody is afraid of him.

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by jayjay5oxide(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
A government where there are no Jobs!
No electricity,,,,currently we are operating on more than 4500MW of Electricity,,,an nothing to show for it,,,were 1700MW is enough to supply every house at least for 20hours a day....

No security.......

Currently the price of dollars is 200 and above affecting some of us,,,who have one or two businesses online,,,,,,

A goernment of lies and corruption,,.....Such a government is prone to dynamism..........I don't know what you all think,,,
www.jayfive..com .......just get here for more and share your opinion and advice.

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by clevvermind(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
kodded:

all i see from those station is the truth and noting but the truth
they are just reminding us that the man we claim would change nigeria for the better is notting but a dictator
the truth will always be bitter, no matter the amount of sugar you add to it.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by Flye: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
National television has always been a propaganda tool for incumbent government but since fuel subsidy saga AIT has been big propaganda tools the worst thing is that almost all the media house and journalist has been bought.

However OP has lied about buhari threatening AIT, I see a lot of lies on Nairaland and I just laugh because I think this man has really respected himself, even when the international media asked him questions with the aim that he will bad mouth this present government, he avoided it and focused on issues same thing happened during his campaign but can we say the same thing with gej and his supporters? NO.

7 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by focus7: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
This is long over due, I expected him to have made them cough out part of the money they were paid for the defamation of his character.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by Flye: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Most media houses has been corrupted with government stollen money and Nairaland is not left out.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by Collynzo9: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
jayjay5oxide:
Those jingles are paid for, they are neither from AIT nor NTA.
Besides, they also air the ones sponsored by APC against GEJ and his government, but you won't notice it since what they say are things we have been hearing for a while now.
Buhari should take the truthful criticisms in good fate, GEJ receives more, most of which are lies.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
clevvermind:
the truth will always be bitter, no matter the amount of sugar you add to it.

Yes the truth is always bitter
That why you become a political E-rats

Keep ranting,your masters will still kick your buts when the time comes..

"Sane people are now rare to find"

If you as a nigerians support lies and deceit,they it a shame...
I hope to see your daughter and wife been aired on tv as an sickle cell patients..I know you would love to watch that..

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by clevvermind(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
kevinberry:

Yes the truth is always bitter
That why you become a political E-rats

Keep ranting,your masters will still kick your buts when the time comes..

"Sane people are now rare to find"

If you as a nigerians support lies and deceit,they it a shame...
I hope to see your daughter and wife been aired on tv as an sickle cell patients..I know you would love to watch that..
buhari's evil past have been uncovered and you people are angry. why do you people support evil? buhari cannot rule Nigeria again. he is a killer, a terrorist, a certificateless old man, a liar, a corrupt and sick retired general. he should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari's evil past have been uncovered and you people are angry. why do you people support evil? buhari cannot rule Nigeria again. he is a killer, a terrorist, a certificateless old man, a liar, a corrupt and sick retired general. he should go and rest.
Ok I would only listen to you if you can show proof of him

Killing your family(video)
Him as a terrorist(video)
How to identify someone that is certificateless(video)
How you get rid of your old dad(video)
How your dad becomes a liar(video)
How to identify a corrupt man(video)
Your sick dad resting at home(video)

You know,am ready to go on and on and I won-t get tired reason been because am not a political E-rats
am a free thinker(not like you and your fellow E-rats with a mediocre mind)

I know your fellow political E-rats might ban me for this

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by ellechrystal(f): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
D way this man keeps talking about d present govt in a malicious way, condemning, even before international authorities, yet he doesn't like to b criticised, I just wonder how ppl do.
Imagine how much nonsense johna d scape goat has swallowed, n eaten even from ppl around him,d opposition party, mere writers n mere nigerians,
I ve always said it that this General won't take it, d Apc goons can't take it too bad.
If he has to b a democratic eager, he should understand that ppl will talk, d press n all that.
He has a problem with journalism n freedom of speech.
It's obvious if he dare rules, ha! He will deal with ppl like bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by KanwuliaJara: 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Like he does not have enough to deal with. . . .forged certificate and child bride trafficking? grin
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
War Is In The Air - Mavado.

[Chorus:]
War is in di air
Tell dem fi prepare
Gully God
Buss up di bumboclat rifle mek dem hear
Clap it ova there
Bust it ova there
Dem scare
Mi nuh see nuh bwoy
Wosa weh mi fear

#BawaniShege! Nigeria Sai GMB grin

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by TheFreeOne: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
TRUTH IS BITTER!

Buharis anger and threat can't change the truth of his past (it only confirms he's anti-press freedom). Let him approach the court if he's convinced those sponsored adverts are lies.

Only teenagers who never witness his regime will call those advert lies.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by clevvermind(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
kevinberry:

Ok I would only listen to you if you can show proof of him

Killing your family(video)
Him as a terrorist(video)
How to identify someone that is certificateless(video)
How you get rid of your old dad(video)
How your dad becomes a liar(video)
How to identify a corrupt man(video)
Your sick dad resting at home(video)

You know,am ready to go on and on and I won-t get tired reason been because am not a political E-rats
am a free thinker(not like you and your fellow E-rats with a mediocre mind)

I know your fellow political E-rats might ban me for this
no matter how you try to defend buhari, his evil past will always haunt him anywhere he goes. he can't escape. that video is one of the proofs of buhari cruel acts which i believe is still very much part of him. he will unleash it again when he eventually becomes president. it is still in his blood. that video is true. buhari cannot deny it. let us be true to ourselves. please keep my family out of this and never mention them again.

nobody will ban you.

my sleeping time. gudnyte.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
clevvermind:
no matter how you try to defend buhari, his evil past will always haunt him anywhere he goes. he can't escape. that video is one of the proofs of buhari cruel acts which i believe is still very much part of him. he will unleash it again when he eventually becomes president. it is still in his blood. that video is true. buhari cannot deny it. let us be true to ourselves. please keep my family out of this and never mention them again.

nobody will ban you.

my sleeping time. gudnyte.

I asked you for video and you are saying something else..jeeez
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by Kakpos: 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
THEY SHOULD LEAVE THEM ALONE SINCE AIT AND NTA HAS BEEN DOING THEIR EVIL HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS DECAMPED FROM APC TO PDP JUST LAST WEEK NOT LESS THAN 300 PEOPLE DECAMPED TO APC IN KOGI STATE THESE INCLUDE SENATOR NICHOLAS YAHAYA UGBANE, POSITIVE AHIABA, GENERAL AAWODI, FORMER SON GOVERNOR OF THE STATE IBRO, AND SOME MANY OF THEM. IN SOME ADVERT THE EQUATE JESUS TO GOODLUCK AND TELL YOU TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTING AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM AND TELL THE WORLD IN THE SECOND ADVERT DON'T VOTE FOR BUHARI BECAUSE HE SHOWS NO MERCY WHAT A USELESS ADVERT IS THAT?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by thewarrior72: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
The illiterate general should do his worst. In his senile old mind he still think we are still in military regime where freedom of speech is caged.

WE ARE GOING TO FINALLY PUT A NAIL IN YOUR COFFIN COME MARCH 28 cool

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by frankyychiji(f): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
jayjay5oxide:
What about TVC? Have they been singing Gej's Praises? Apc started this remember. They got served too.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by talktimi(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
jayjay5oxide:
how can you damage somebody with the truth ? Except the person doesn't want the masses to know the truth undecided
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buhari is showing his true character for all to see

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
BUT HE IS A TERRORIST
Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by agabaI23(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
jayjay5oxide:
Have you watched Channels adverts on GEJ? If you do, you won't talk

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari Threatens War On NTA And AIT by tare22(m): 12:18am On Feb 13, 2015
jayjay5oxide:
How dat one take be my fault... Free dom of press tanks to GEJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comissioning Of Biafran Embassy In Victoria Spain / APC Run An Issue-based Campaign - PDP Are Into Mockery And Caricatures / Pdp Leading Lagos State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.