Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. (4973 Views)

Man Cooks Up Wife’s Placenta With Breakfast, Says It Tastes Like Bad Pork / Moyo Lawal Denied Enlarging Her Buttocks, Says It Is Real - Check Them Out / Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by horzart(m): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2015
embarassed Chai! Me I dey run fr Ebola o
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by 50calibre(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2015
cococandy:
Oya where are those in support of swallowing genital fluids ? Make una come see refined one.

50calibre what say you? grin
Hope it won't put you off

Lol you know these are two different things.. However there are loads of men out there more than willing to drink a woman's vaginal fluids & even her urine.

Cum is meant to go into a woman's body anyway, whereas no one can tell me conclusively what that vaginal fluid is. If there's solid proof that vaginal fluids are beneficial to health, I don't mind taking it. Loads of bodybuildes are already drinking human brea*st milk to enhance their performance.

I'm not hung up on the swallowing thing, I'm cool whichever way as I wouldn't want to be pressured into doing something I don't want to do but I can reason with guys who insist on swallowing, because the ultimate climax of any bj should be the woman swallowing... It's more of a psychological thing.

There are loads of deviant/unconventional sexual behaviours out there, this is just a little thing a woman needs to add to her tool kit if she's to keep her man from going outside to explore.

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by KeenOne(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2015
50calibre:

Lol you know these are two different things.. However there are loads of men out there more than willing to drink a woman's vaginal fluids & even her urine.

Cum is meant to go into a woman's body anyway, whereas no one can tell me conclusively what that vaginal fluid is. If there's solid proof that vaginal fluids are beneficial to health, I don't mind taking it. Loads of bodybuildes are already drinking human brea*st milk to enhance their performance.

I'm not hung up on the swallowing thing, I'm cool whichever way as I wouldn't want to be pressured into doing something I don't want to do but I can reason with guys who insist on swallowing, because the ultimate climax of any bj should be the woman swallowing... It's more of a psychological thing.

There are loads of deviant/unconventional sexual behaviours out there, this is just a little thing a woman needs to add to her tool kit if she's to keep her man from going outside to explore.
Chineke napu ekwensu ike

Swallow what? Yucckkkk!

Not even at gun point
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by bukatyne(f): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
50calibre:

The same way you would not want to be pressured to do what you don't like, some ladies do not like to pressured to swallow fluid

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
It is not really different in my opinion.

I just see sex as give and take.
If one has some kinds of sexual fantasies that they expect their partner to fulfill , they should just be ready to give same too if the other person wants it.

And it actually goes both ways. Some woman married to a rich dude is cheating with the errand boy for a reason like 'my husband doesn't satisfy me in bed'.

And The man may not even know excuse his own na to enter the Jericho, kum and come out grin
While effiong gives her head and swallows the fluids tongue(her fantasy).

Would you advice Mr hubby to do what effiong does for her to keep her from straying?

So I agree with you that no one should be made to do what they are not comfortable with.

It Would be nice if folks are more aware of what they are getting into with who they are marrying.

50calibre:

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by 50calibre(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
cococandy:
It is not really different in my opinion.

I just see sex as give and take.
If one has some kinds of sexual fantasies that they expect their partner to fulfill , they should just be ready to give same too if the other person wants it.

And it actually goes both ways. Some woman married to a rich dude is cheating with the errand boy for a reason like 'my husband doesn't satisfy me in bed'.

And The man may not even know excuse his own na to enter the Jericho, kum and come out grin
While effiong gives her head and swallows the fluids tongue(her fantasy).

Would you advice Mr hubby to do what effiong does for her to keep her from straying?

So I agree with you that no one should be made to do what they are not comfortable with.

It Would be nice if folks are more aware of what they are getting into with who they are marrying.

Lolz you're sounding as if men and women desire the same thing, which is not the case. Women are naturally the pleasers, it's in their nature to want to please, pleasing their men is their own way of achieving satisfaction so I think women are more unlikely to stray from the home in pursuit of some sexual fantasy when all other aspects of her life is doing fine. The wife of a rich man who choses to sleep with effiong the errand boy is a slu*t and not a wife. grin

Unlike men, Women are just not created with a mind for deviance, they are built to have more self respect, except we are talking about some dominatrix whose sexual fantasy is humiliating men, I don't think most women want a man to drink their vaginal fluid.

It's all about compromise, adjusting to accommodate the other so both parties are happy. People shouldn't be pressured or forced into doing what they aren't comfortable doing however I feel women need to compromise more. The greater the length she's willing to go to satisfy her man, the more likely she is to keep him from going outside, it's just nature.

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Na wa. I'm a woman, I get all personal with other women and we share intimate opinions and you're the one to tell me what women desire?

No two women desire the same thing.

what you typed there is what you wish all women are like.
It Is what you've come to believe to make it easier for yourself when you want to be selfish but don't want to give any back.

You're not gay grin I'd have asked you if you've ever dated a man who pleased you very much sexuallyy that it would seem like a prison sentence to live the rest of your life with one who doesn't.
Since you obviously haven't, how can you know what women want sexuallyy?

50calibre:

Lolz you're sounding as if men and women desire the same thing, which is not the case. Women are naturally the pleasers, it's in their nature to want to please, pleasing their men is their own way of achieving satisfaction so I think women are more unlikely to stray from the home in pursuit of some sexual fantasy when all other aspects of her life is doing fine. The wife of a rich man who choses to sleep with effiong the houseboy is a slu*t and not a wife. grin

Unlike men, Women are just not created with a mind for deviance, they are built to have more self respect, except we are talking about some dominatrix whose sexual fantasy is humiliating men, I don't think most women want a man to drink their vaginal fluid.

It's all about compromise, adjusting to accommodate the other so both parties are happy. People shouldn't be pressured or forced into doing what they aren't comfortable doing however I feel women need to compromise more. The greater the length she's willing to go to satisfy her man, the more likely she is to keep him from going outside, it's just nature.

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Thank you for admitting you've been stalking us. We'll henceforth put more effort into watching our backs.
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by Twaci(f): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ewwwwwww!

I will never buy yogurt anyhow now! God knows where it comes from.....*a smiley for intense disgust is needed pls*
Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by 50calibre(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2015
cococandy:
Na wa. I'm a woman, I get all personal with other women and we share intimate opinions and you're the one to tell me what women desire?

No two women desire the same thing.

what you typed there is what you wish all women are like.
It Is what you've come to believe to make it easier for yourself when you want to be selfish but don't want to give any back.

You're not gay grin I'd have asked you if you've ever dated a man who pleased you very much sexuallyy that it would seem like a prison sentence to live the rest of your life with one who doesn't.
Since you obviously haven't, how can you know what women want sexuallyy?

Hahahaha you'll never agree! grin Always trying to drive the notion that women desire the same thing as men and you know deep down that's not true.

Yeah different women desire different things but I know that the majority aren't in pursuit of some sexual fantasy and I know that many women are just happy to swallow without necessarily having their man reciprocate & I also know that women don't need a man to ingest their vaginal fluid to be satisfied. Any woman who does, is deviant & perverted and might one day demand he ingests her urine or vaginal discharge.

Black women are always combative, even in bedroom, why must everything be a trade, why can't they just give and not expect anything in return?

My candid advice to any woman out there who wishes to keep her nah in a leash, if you suck it, swallow!! For if you don't, that man can easily go into a night club & have some random chic sucking him off in a back alley.

1 Like

Re: Woman Makes Yogurt From Her Vagina, Says It Tastes “sour, Tangy, And Tingly”. by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
As you wish 50.

My advice to the men out there is for them to make sure the babe is the kind that wants the same thing they do.
Most of them like sexually inexperienced girls possibly virgins and then expect them to perform wonders in the bedroom.
50calibre:

Hahahaha you'll never agree! grin Always trying to drive the notion that women desire the same thing as men and you know deep down that's not true.

Yeah different women desire different things but I know that the majority aren't in pursuit of some sexual fantasy and I know that many women are just happy to swallow without necessarily having their man reciprocate & I also know that women don't need a man to ingest their vaginal fluid to be satisfied. Any woman who does, is deviant & perverted and might one day demand he ingests her urine or vaginal discharge.

Black women are always combative, even in bedroom, why must everything be a trade, why can't they just give and not expect anything in return?

My candid advice to any woman out there who wishes to keep her nah in a leash, if you suck it, swallow!! For if you don't, that man can easily go into a night club & have some random chic sucking him off in a back alley.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Send Birthday Wishes To Her Boyfriend, Kiss Daniel. See His Reply / The Obamas Release Beautiful Family Photo To Mark Thanksgiving / Your Kids Will Be Beautiful” – Mo Abudu, Sola Sobowale, Others Pray For Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.