Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown (26580 Views)

Empress Njamah Goes Shopping In Abuja (Photos) / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by obaayo2: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
THE GUY NOSE TOO BIG NAU..HAHA!

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by calabaman(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
whats up with the dye on your hair all in d name of swags Peter?

old age tins I guess?
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by CharlieMaria(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
SO? : undecided
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by oneeast: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Anambra boyz..
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by ALIGEE(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
peter abi na paul paint him head, his head is looking darker than kiwi o

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by 100Cents: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
P square, the hottest soup from the Nigerian musical stable.

Don, the baddest producer.
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by jasperkrekre(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Airforce1:
madt love naija music super stars

Working on my musical album
Join you guys soon
grin
I don't understand dis airforce1 guy...na every time u dey join dem soon... undecided
Airforce1:

Join you guys soon
grin
I don't understand dis airforce1 guy...na every time u dey join dem soon...
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by Sylverbox(m): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Join you guys soon
grin
been waiting for this. Comment all day.
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by visatex: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sylverbox:
been waiting for this. Comment all day.

grin u wicked oh. The guy dey tidy up im album na....join na join, even otuoke boys dey prepare to join.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by floragregs(f): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oildichotomy:
P-square and their shiny leather clothes is getting boring coupled with the panty-NOSE
grin

And seriously, Who folds eyeglasses again? shocked
has anyone ever told u that u are sooooo dry? Yes u are!

1 Like

Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Join you guys soon
grin

well-done bro.. working on "your musical album" since 0.00000001 BC
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by folabayo1(f): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Join you guys soon
grin
patiently waiting for that album
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by neyur: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
@OP WE DON HERE NA, HOW MANY TIME U WAN PUT DIS SAME TOPIC 4 FRONT PAGE?

He want to post because others does
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by cocoberry(f): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Which song? With dis ur rusty voice wey dey go up and down? Just listen to urself!
Click on d link below to listen

Airforce1:

Join you guys soon
grin

Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by Oildichotomy(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
floragregs:
has anyone ever told u that u are sooooo dry? Yes u are!
Thanks
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by cocoberry(f): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls listen to one of his songs below......

jasperkrekre:
I don't understand dis airforce1 guy...na every time u dey join dem soon... undecided I don't understand dis airforce1 guy...na every time u dey join dem soon...

Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by dOnLarich: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Join you guys soon
grin
ogbeni
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by Airforce1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
cocoberry:
Pls listen to one of his songs below......

have we cross path before

Why so much hate
undecided
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by stanisbaratheon: 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Join you guys soon
grin

bia my friend this your album no dey come out nii angry
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by LewisO: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
And this make FP. undecided
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Stop surviving Zulus who don't respect Nigerians! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by pojophilius(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Join you guys soon
grin
Nairaland Peepz don dy expect ur album more dan d 2nd coming of JESUS CHRIST gan...
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by holluwai(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
Na wha as dem come paint Peter head like this ( too much dye)
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by yemstok(m): 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
trisha01:
m jus hia to make front page smiley

You're always on every thread to make front page. Make I no see you for my thread o!
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by seunadeolu(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oga release one single make we know ur worth na
Airforce1:

Join you guys soon
grin
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
DickDastardly:

Here already. You beat me to it. You must have some kind of alert system for musical news. cheesy
always working on his album...drop a single jor. who dey do album thesedays?
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
folabayo1:
patiently waiting for that album
u go wait tire. sad
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by philusaau(f): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Don jazz pose reminds me of Mr. Ibu's picture that says "U see ur life, u no go church" Lol
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by chigoizie7(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Donvic4u:
The three music heavyweight appear to have

gone for a little shopping while they shoot a

video down south, Capetown South Afirca.

We mentioned yesterday that Peter, Paul, Don
Jazzy and others are in the southern country
for the video shoot for Collabo which will be

directed by Clarence Peters.

We look forward to the video

Source:
www.justgist.net/2015/02/p-square-and-don-jazzy-go-shopping-in.html?m=0

This guy too like "dye"
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by momohsteve(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Airforce1:

Join you guys soon
grin
Anything anynody does is JOIN YOU SOON that you'll type what if it is funeral...lol?
Re: Don-jazzy And P-square Go Shopping In Capetown by folabayo1(f): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2015
ferdimako:

u go wait tire. sad
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) / Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter / BBNaija Ceec Bags Another Endorsement Deal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.