Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,726 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1246 Views)

Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / Current Online Poll Results Between GEJ And GMB (PIX) / Online Poll Between Gej And Gmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: . by Flets: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
And you actually thought you made a point?

You have any idea how illiterate and silly you sound trying to stereotype people based on only political choices?...

Your type is Nigeria's problem

2 Likes

Re: . by Gmajor(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
APC Fan Code :
1. Create lies
2. Attack
violently when facts are presented
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with superior argument.
Re: . by Sweetlemon(f): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Perfect!

You must have been doing some study recently. I'm a GMB supporter and I am a risk taker. To hell with the goddamn devil I know! He can't keep putting my life on standstill dammit!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
Flets:
And you actually thought you made a point?

You have any idea how illiterate and silly you sound trying to stereotype people based on only political choices?...

Your type is Nigeria's problem
An where will you place yourself among nigeria's problem..

Someone with a certificate that does not know the meaning of the word“ILLITERATE”

It a pity

"Sane people are now rare"
People like you are the reasons after millions and millions are being poured in our numerous university,yet they are not. Recognised internationally..I guess you are among the people that care more about having a degree,rather than been learned..

There was a Country
Re: . by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Gmajor:
APC Fan Code :
1. Create lies
2. Attack
violently when facts are presented
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with superior argument.
Thanks for this
More knowledge to my brain
Re: . by chigoizie7(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
And u think that all those boko boiz supproting. GMB all went to school?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Something is fundamentally wrong about the OP

You can not label Buhari supporters as driven and self starters when Buhari himself is not a self starter

The man does not own any recognised private business and has not been economically active outside of Government!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
mikeansy:
Something is fundamentally wrong about the OP

You can not label Buhari supporters as driven and self starters when Buhari himself is not a self starter

The man does not owned any recognised private business and has not been economically active outside of Government!

Tell us any business Jonathan started or any economical active thing he did outside government
Re: . by stigman(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2015
I don't think you will write all this if you have better job, I didn't even read all ur trash because am too busy

(1) (Reply)

Katsina Police Commissioner Dies / GEJ Involved In Mere Election, Not War, We Can’t Compare Him With Ojukwu – FFK / How Tammy Danagogo Swindled Mike Adenuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.