Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Advantages Of Rooting Your Andriod - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advantages Of Rooting Your Andriod (755 Views)

Top 3 Must Have Game For Your Andriod / What Are The Benefits And The Disadvantages Of Rooting / Bad Things About Rooting Your Phone (disadvantages) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Rooting Your Andriod by samex4rill(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
this post is a summary from www.samex4rill.com to read the full details then check http://www.samex4rill.com/2015/02/advantages-of-rooting-your-andriod.html

And now we are on to the next one which is the advantages and the privileges of successfully rooting your phone. I will be highlighting and explaining some fine points below now so keep reading and keep enjoying the post.
* Be The Boss Of Your Phone
* Unlock Some Hidden Features
* Boost Your Phone Speed & Battery Life
Re: Advantages Of Rooting Your Andriod by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 13, 2015
nice
Re: Advantages Of Rooting Your Andriod by samex4rill(m): 5:24am On Feb 13, 2015
tnx man
Re: Advantages Of Rooting Your Andriod by Juliano47(m): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
And how do you that? Boosting the speed and battery life?! undecided
Re: Advantages Of Rooting Your Andriod by samex4rill(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Juliano47:
is your phone rooted?
Re: Advantages Of Rooting Your Andriod by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Juliano47:
These options are possible, if your device is rooted, apps like CPU tuner or No frills can do these.
All I do say, the best and effective way for saving some of your battery life, is not to use it.
Re: Advantages Of Rooting Your Andriod by samex4rill(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
indigene:

These options are possible, if your device is rooted, apps like CPU tuner or No frills can do these.
All I do say, the best and effective way for saving some of your battery life, is not to use it.
lol you funny o. is it possible not to use your battery?

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5S 64GB Full Spec & Discussion Thread || Now #141,500 / I Want To Root My Android 4.4,which Software Should I Use / Another Leak Of Blackberry’s So Called Android Phone Appears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.