Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,661 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs (19973 Views)

"Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User / Borno APC Disowns Ex-sema Chairman, Terab Over ‘bring-back-jonathan’s Campaign / Dino Melaye Visits Oyegun, APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Riclord001(m): 4:35am On Feb 13, 2015
c cheap blackmail
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by enkay0525: 4:43am On Feb 13, 2015
This early mor mor, na this kain news person come see? When are we going to start seeing meaningful threads?
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by M4gunners: 4:56am On Feb 13, 2015
If no be GEJ, who else? Carri go GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by kodded(m): 4:56am On Feb 13, 2015
eyah brokeass niggas
when they were busy selling out propaganda and plotting to rig this election they dint know that they cannot put all their eggs in one basket
no wonder when they postpone the election they were very angry and threaten to protest but i think money don finish to even hire crowd to protest grin no wonder dey have been silent since when the election was postponed undecided

1 Like

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 13, 2015
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by babestella: 5:20am On Feb 13, 2015
ReSexzskilz:
All this ones still can never stop Buhari

The people's general

Vote Buhari

Vote APC

Vote change!!!

Which yèyé change, it's obvious APC hired those thugs to attack GEJ campaign team in the north. You people and your cow general should go and pay them. The truth is obviously coming out. My friend, your party is such a useless bunch of rascals, illiterates & bigots. They have nothing to offer NIGERIANS.

2 Likes

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by sule5727: 5:23am On Feb 13, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

The people's general

Vote Buhari

Vote APC

Vote change!!!
hey pretty

1 Like

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by dunkem21(m): 5:42am On Feb 13, 2015
Politics of Bitterness.
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 13, 2015
APC in a desperate bid to win elections at all cost is grooming a new terror group in the same Bornu state
I hope everyone will remember the origin of this new group in months to come when you start calling GEJ
Nigerians have a transient memory

The clash, according to investigation, erupted when police attached to the APC Chairman attempted to stop some youths, who claimed that the APC Chairman assigned them to carry out certain assignment against PDP, part of which was to remove all PDP billboards, flags in Maiduguri.

The youths said after accomplishing their mission, they ended up disappointed as they were denied payment.

‘They’re impatient’

Sources closed to the APC Chairman said: “The hired thugs are impatient. When they came demanding to see the Chairman, they were told that he is in a meeting. But they were not ready to wait.He said: “The thugs, who also carried Dane guns, started the shooting. The police shot one of the rampaging youths in the leg and one of the thugs also shot the policeman in his leg

1 Like

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 13, 2015
Lol, apc and fence.
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by priscaoge(f): 6:04am On Feb 13, 2015
The clash, according to investigation, erupted when police attached to the APC Chairman attempted to stop some youths, who claimed that the APC Chairman assigned them to carry out certain assignment against PDP, part of which was to remove all PDP billboards, flags in Maiduguri.

This is the "CHANGE" they want for Nigerian youths,turning them to thugs!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by cutezain(f): 6:19am On Feb 13, 2015
Picture or I don't believe
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by tola268: 6:22am On Feb 13, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Change is when you hire thugs and refuse to pay them...SMH
change to turgs

1 Like

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:23am On Feb 13, 2015
DPremier:
that's how they sponsor terror..just worried abt my fellow students@ Chibokgirls. If it's for these politicians, I DON'T CARE!
people destroying people cum association of power chasers.
Two factions of the same party that separated.
2015 polls is like choosing between the devil and deep blue sea except in Imo state, where Rochas, takes the lead.
are u a chibok school boy?...lol
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:27am On Feb 13, 2015
DWJOBScom:
We always identify them with violence and propaganda.....

The funniest part is that they cry loudest!!!

GEJ remains the best of the other
like empty barrels...

2 Likes

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by udemzyudex(m): 6:29am On Feb 13, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

The people's general

Vote Buhari

Vote APC

Vote change!!!
who is f00ling who?
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by udemzyudex(m): 6:33am On Feb 13, 2015
Eonuegbu1:
Get up to #5000 discounts and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
i get this feelings say you be comfirm scammer,though i'm not calling u a scammer ooo...i just get that feelings... No affliate link,so we no know jumia abi?
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:38am On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
APC is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is APC

The original statement was "PDP is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is PDP"

"They" killed the nigga who said it.

Just a reminder.
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by sunsky29(m): 6:39am On Feb 13, 2015
APContherun:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/borno-apc-chairman-lawmakers-scale-fence-civilian-jtf-clash-police/
the police man shot one of the thug in d leg

And one of the thug shot one of the police. In d leg..

This film go sweet o..laugh wan wound me for leg this morning o....

Season of shooting legs things.....

Make me sef I use catapult shoot my yard girl for leg...the babe don too provoke..

Abi no be season of leag shooting things?

1 Like

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:41am On Feb 13, 2015
Eonuegbu1:

So make we order from you and not on Jumia Site?

Hmmmmm, I smell grass cutter o!
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by aadrSales: 6:55am On Feb 13, 2015
ha

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by oweman: 6:55am On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=fitzmayowa post=30680587]Change is when you hire thugs and refuse to pay them...

After the regime of jonathan most nothern states will need years to make amends to the destruction to damages from the jonathan era both to persons and materials this same cvilian jtf armed by jonathan to help his weak army ( yes WEAK ) are sure to become a problem except there is a strong government to stand them firm .
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by tommykiwi(m): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

The people's general

Vote Buhari

Vote APC

Vote change!!!
You urself try change! Follow the right party(PDP)...

1 Like

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Bokoharam: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2015
loomer:
My prayer be say, make BUHARI win, if not, those northern youths no go care Weda na APC or na PDP we vote for.

They will just see us all as the same.

Does that mean power should go to somebody who does not win electionsr? If a troublesome person wants to take over you father's rightful building/property, do you allow him do so because he is cantankerous? That statement can only come from a cowardly person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by loomer: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2015
Bokoharam:

Does that mean power should go to somebody who does not win electionsr? If a troublesome person wants to take over you father's rightful building/property, do you allow him do so because he is cantankerous? That statement can only come from a cowardly person.

OBOY THIS UR GRAMMAR LARGE O.

ALL I SAID WAS I PRAY, WEDA GOD ANSWERS THE PRAYER OR NOT IS LEFT FOR HIM.

I WAS ONLY TRYING TO LET THE NONE HAUSA/MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH KNOW THE MINDSETS OF THE YOUTHS THERE.

YOU DON'T JUST CALL PEOPLE COWARDS.
I NO DE VOTE, I NO DE NORTH

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by ej77: 7:19am On Feb 13, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

The people's general

Vote Buhari

Vote APC

Vote change!!!
Buhari can not win, he wil not rule Nigeria again
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmm this northerners

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Samunique(m): 7:38am On Feb 13, 2015
lordcornel:
All join for the CHANGE we want.... Change ko change ni
I went the INEC office in PH along Eliozu rumuokoro road one day, u need to see the way APC thugs took over the place harassing people, chanting " IF U NO WANT THIS CHANGE WE GO FORCE AM ON U BY FORCE" IF U ARE NOT APC LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW, imagine that, even at the INEC office!!!!

I just use style take my leave sharp sharpgrin abeg i no wan pay for wetin i no chop cheesy

that na the change way APC wan give us, FROM BATH ROOM TO GUTTER grin
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Akpan107(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2015
ReSexzskilz:

The people's general

Vote Buhari

Vote APC

Vote change!!!
It wont make Buhari win either!
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Akpan107(m): 7:41am On Feb 13, 2015
loomer:
My prayer be say, make BUHARI win, if not, those northern youths no go care Weda na APC or na PDP we vote for.

They should keep seeing us all as the because Buhari will never be president again
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by smile706(m): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2015
loomer:

Fear brings more problem! I don't like or support ur view. Is that y u want to vote him?

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by loomer: 7:49am On Feb 13, 2015
smile706:

Fear brings more problem! I don't like or support ur view. Is that y u want to vote him?

I ONLY WANT THEM TO BE CAREFUL NOT TO FEEL TO COMFY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Church, Kill Six / APC Primaries: How Governors Put Oshiomhole In Trouble / Kingsley Otuaro And Timipre Sylva Meet Osinbajo Over Oil Shutdown Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.