Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens (842 Views)

Jonathan Didn’t Endorse Sheriff- Aide / Ateke Tom Didn’t Endorse Resurrection Of Biafra –monarch - Radio Niger Delta. / CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens by neocortex: 3:01am On Feb 13, 2015
Bauchi—The Arewa Citizens Action for Change, ACAC, has debunked reports that the North-East chapter of Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, had endorsed the candidature of All Progressives Congress, APC’s presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Bahuri (retd) for the forthcoming general elections.

ACAC said that neither CAN nor its Chairman, Reverend Shu’aibu Byal, endorsed Buhari.

In a statement by the Chairman of the association, Emmanuel Danjuma and Legal Officer, Mr Sadiq Abubakar, the people said the issue of the two presidential candidates of APC and Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, was never discussed during their courtesy visit to the North-East CAN Chairman since the visit was not political and had nothing to do with the issue of elections in the country.

The statement read: “The main aim of our visit to the North-East CAN Chairman was about how to achieve a peaceful society in northern Nigeria and to revive the good relationship that existed between Muslims and Christians youths and the possible solutions to problems the region might experience during and after elections.

“We wish to state categorically that there was never a time in our discussion that CAN North-East Chairman stated that he had endorsed Buhari or will canvass vote for Buhari in the general elections.

“The association is categorically debunking these false allegations that are mere speculations and have no basis. Our association is solely saddled with the responsibility of promoting peace and uniting the youths of the two main religions.”

See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/can-didnt-endorse-buhari-arewa-citizens/
Re: CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens by hamrad(m): 3:05am On Feb 13, 2015
ok
Re: CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens by securi: 3:51am On Feb 13, 2015
Since how many years that Boko boys have been killing, Buhari never met or called anyone to strategise on peace in the North,instead he made allegations against govt on war against boko boys, indirectly boosting the boys ego but now because he wants to attract sympathy votes he remembers Northern Christians. Politicians, deceiving us since 1914j. Incase you don't know,GMB and GEJ are like other politicians, they really don't care about us, all they want is just to fulfill their personal ambition. I wish the 2 of them can be disqualified.
“[b][/b]The main aim of our visit to the North-East CAN Chairman was about how to achieve a peaceful society in northern Nigeria and to revive the good relationship that existed between Muslims and Christians youths and the possible solutions to problems the region might experience during and after elections.

1 Like

Re: CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens by tit(f): 3:56am On Feb 13, 2015
I is CAN Worldwide.
I shall endorse Pa Buhari when he wear cele choir robe and eat holy communion!

3 Likes

Re: CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens by securi: 4:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Those are very hard conditions lol. Just say you canever endorse him lol
tit:
I is CAN Worldwide.
I shall endorse Pa Buhari when he wear cele choir robe and eat holy communion!
Re: CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens by nzeadachie: 4:27am On Feb 13, 2015
WHATEVER THEY DO, IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA
Re: CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens by enoqueen: 6:20am On Feb 13, 2015
Na them sabi.

GMB FOR PRESIDENT.
Re: CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens by stebell(m): 6:27am On Feb 13, 2015
APC and lies can be likened to ant and sugar.
I knew there was no truth in that thread about NE CAN endorsing the jihadist Pa Buhari.

Btw, GEJ till 2019.
Re: CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 13, 2015
[s]
securi:
Since how many years that Boko boys have been killing, Buhari never met or called anyone to strategise on peace in the North,instead he made allegations against govt on war against boko boys, indirectly boosting the boys ego but now because he wants to attract sympathy votes he remembers Northern Christians. Politicians, deceiving us since 1914j. Incase you don't know,GMB and GEJ are like other politicians, they really don't care about us, all they want is just to fulfill their personal ambition. I wish the 2 of them can be disqualified.
“[b][/b]The main aim of our visit to the North-East CAN Chairman was about how to achieve a peaceful society in northern Nigeria and to revive the good relationship that existed between Muslims and Christians youths and the possible solutions to problems the region might experience during and after elections. [/s]

I wish shoprite sells human brain, I would have recommended you get a new one so you can keep yourself abrace with the reality on ground.
Re: CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens by Vicotex(m): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Apc and lies.
Anyway join me and march buhari to daura
Re: CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 13, 2015
soon apc wii tell us dat, pope has issued a memo endorsing dem. cheap lies from d pit of hell.
Re: CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens by securi: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Signature: Arguments are to be avoided.They are always vulgar 'just like you are'

Bluetooth2:
[s]

I wish shoprite sells human brain, I would have recommended you get a new one so you can keep yourself abrace with the reality on ground.

(1) (Reply)

Army Captures French Boko Haramfighters, France Demands Them Back / I Have Nothing Personal Against Buhari – Fayose / [opinion] For 5billion Naira Ohanaeze Sold Igbo Political Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.