Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Attractive Plots For Sale At Isheri North - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Attractive Plots For Sale At Isheri North (744 Views)

Plot Of Land With C Of O For Sale At Isheri North / Acres Of Land For Sale At Isheri North And Along Ibadan Expressway / Discovery Gardns Isheri North Lagos.3,4,5,6 DUPLEX UNITS.buy nw,paylatr C PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attractive Plots For Sale At Isheri North by grandstar(m): 6:07am On Jan 04, 2009
I have 2 plots in a developed area of Isheri North for sale. The lands come with C of O.

It is a privately owned and not the government scheme. The area is quite upscale and most properties there are new.

Price per plot is 4million.

Call me on now 08033472004 for more info.
Re: Attractive Plots For Sale At Isheri North by grandstar(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2009
I can be also reached at aristotlelus@yahoo.com
Re: Attractive Plots For Sale At Isheri North by tolu10: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2009
grandstar,

send info such as pictures, lot dimension, directions, etc to my email : tolu10@hotmail.com

thanks
Re: Attractive Plots For Sale At Isheri North by lawyer(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2009
If these lands at Isheri North are going for N4Million with a C/o, I think it is a very good and shrewd buy because most of the lands there are going for N5million upwards without a C/O and development there is quite amazing.

So i'll support people who intend to purchase these lands from you! wink

Anyway is it a global C/O or an individual C/0?
Re: Attractive Plots For Sale At Isheri North by grandstar(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2009
The 2plots share the same C of O but it can be sold separately. You can reach me on 08033472004 and lets discuss on when you'd like to inspect.

And thanks for subtly increasing the value of the plots. Real appreciated. I'll be awaiting your call

(1) (Reply)

Flourish Gardens Estate, Lekki With Layout Plan And Genuine Titled Document / One And Half Plot Of Land For Sale @ Heritage Estate,akute: 6million: / A 24 Bedroom Students Hostel For Sale @ Ado Ekiti,very Close To The Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.