Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Buldozer Hire - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buldozer Hire (1866 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buldozer Hire by solojay2002: 7:51am On Feb 13, 2015
Do you have a farm or land to clear, do you need a bulldozer to hire? Kindly contact me on this number if you need any bulldozer to hire... We are in Ibadan but can go within the south west.

Re: Buldozer Hire by boluwajokosegun: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2015
How home to clear 20 acres in Ikire Osun state
Re: Buldozer Hire by solojay2002: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2015
boluwajokosegun:
How home to clear 20 acres in Ikire Osun state

I don't understand....kindly call me so we could talk better.
Re: Buldozer Hire by boluwajokosegun: 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sorry how much will it cost to do 10 acres of land in Ikire Osun state.
Re: Buldozer Hire by solojay2002: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
boluwajokosegun:
Sorry how much will it cost to do 10 acres of land in Ikire Osun state.

10 acres of land will take about 6 days with a D6. Call me on this number 07062193352 so we could talk better. Thanks
Re: Buldozer Hire by SeverusSnape(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2015
OK
Re: Buldozer Hire by ogb5(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op, instead of telling people to call you, simply post the cost of clearing per acre. You can also post the approximate cost of transportation of the bulldozer to the farm as a factor of distance.

That way people will have easy data to do their planning with.

Many people who refuses to disclose the cost of their services are either looking for avenue to cheat those who are unable to bargain hard or have a price that is uncompetitive and are ashamed of disclosing such price or don't actually have the service they are claiming to offer, hence do not know the appropriate price for the service

1 Like

Re: Buldozer Hire by solojay2002: 8:31am On Feb 16, 2015
ogb5:
Op, instead of telling people to call you, simply post the cost of clearing per acre. You can also post the approximate cost of transportation of the bulldozer to the farm as a factor of distance.

That way people will have easy data to do their planning with.

Many people who refuses to disclose the cost of their services are either looking for avenue to cheat those who are unable to bargain hard or have a price that is uncompetitive and are ashamed of disclosing such price or don't actually have the service they are claiming to offer, hence do not know the appropriate price for the service

Did you read the question asked? I don't think you have an idea of how this business work. We have different bulldozer that clears different sites depending on how thick the land is. How will you continue to explain via this avenue continuously when you don't come online often. It's better you resolve over the phone conversation when you will explain to the person the conditions, the Buldozer that will best clear the land and explain some technical issues to them. I come here probably ones or twice a day and how will chatting here be easy. Maybe you have cheated people or still cheating people so you think everyone is a cheater or swindler. Everything isn't about money. I met my biggest client on Nairaland and today we are like family. That is what you benefit when you are sincere. Asking to call doesn't mean you want to cheat. Not everyone here has all the time to stay online 24/7 of you do.
Re: Buldozer Hire by boluwajokosegun: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pls say the cost here , there should be no hiding issues on it . Tell us what is the cost of clearing 10 acres of land in Ikire.
Re: Buldozer Hire by solojay2002: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
boluwajokosegun:
Pls say the cost here , there should be no hiding issues on it . Tell us what is the cost of clearing 10 acres of land in Ikire.

First I need to know how thick the bush is. We have D6, D7, and D8 which are 60k, 70k and 80k. For low bed to and fro ikire is 60k. For number of days to clear 10acres, it depends on the Buldozer you are hiring and how thick the bush is.
Re: Buldozer Hire by ogb5(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
solojay2002:

Did you read the question asked? I don't think you have an idea of how this business work. We have different bulldozer that clears different sites depending on how thick the land is. How will you continue to explain via this avenue continuously when you don't come online often. It's better you resolve over the phone conversation when you will explain to the person the conditions, the Buldozer that will best clear the land and explain some technical issues to them. I come here probably ones or twice a day and how will chatting here be easy. Maybe you have cheated people or still cheating people so you think everyone is a cheater or swindler. Everything isn't about money. I met my biggest client on Nairaland and today we are like family. That is what you benefit when you are sincere. Asking to call doesn't mean you want to cheat. Not everyone here has all the time to stay online 24/7 of you do.

I pity you. What will you lose if you post as much cost information in your post to allow people to make a quick decision whether to go for a bulldozer or not?

You have opened multiple thread about this your bulldozer and each time people ask you for cost information you tell them to call you. What are you hiding. I have done many deals through Nairaland with people who are not afraid to post their cost information.

2 Likes

Re: Buldozer Hire by barapistis(m): 9:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
ogb5:

I pity you. What will you lose if you post as much cost information in your post to allow people to make a quick decision whether to go for a bulldozer or not?

You have opened multiple thread about this your bulldozer and each time people ask you for cost information you tell them to call you. What are you hiding. I have done many deals through Nairaland with people who are not afraid to post their cost information.

Leave the smart rat alone

(1) (Reply)

My Students' Mini Cucumber Farm / Big Fresh Tomatoes Sold For N1000 A Basket In Anambra. What Is Happening? / Production And Exportation Of Processed Charcoal From Nigeria To Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.