Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,475 members, 7,865,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

6 Types Of People You Will Meet At A Newspaper Vendor's Kiosk. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 6 Types Of People You Will Meet At A Newspaper Vendor's Kiosk. (926 Views)

Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of People You Will Meet At A Newspaper Vendor's Kiosk. by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2015
The event that took place yesterday at a vendor's kiosk made me write this topic. There was a heat argument that ensued between the vendor and a buyer which resulted in a conflict. And as the argument was going on, I took my time to study all who was presented at the scene, and here is my observations.

Here are five types of people you may meet at a Vendor's kiosk/shop.

1. The Arguers.
This sets of people argues a lot about what's in the pages of newspapers. Some may not even know what the arguments is all about, but they just want to be heard miles away so that they may be hailed as a good Nigerian. And sometimes, this could result in a fight.
This kinds of people makes the Vendor's kiosk a lively place whit their echoes of noises.
And they comprises of sports and politics Arguers.

2. The Analysts.
This set of people are different from the Arguers. They don't shout like the Arguers, instead, they painstakingly analyses what's in the pages of the newsapapers. Their analyses makes one wonder if they are the editors of the newspapers. I belong to this set of peoplegrin

3. Mister take a glance.
This type has nothing to offer nor contribute. Their one and only mission is just to glance at the headlines of the papers. After accomplishing their mission, they jet out of the premises without taking even a second look at others present at the kiosk.

4. Mister read all.
This types are the funniest ones'. They will read all the newspapers on ground without paying a dime for the vendor. Their main target are the daily newspapers, after that they move to sports and lastly entertainment. And sometimes if time permits them, they will read the other languages editions.
You may see the vendor conversing with him like. "oga, you never pay for any papers u don dey read since morning, and u don take anoda one".
Then he will tell the vendor like, "see vendor, all the papers i dey check since morning no sweet, am checking the one wey dey interesting to buy"...lol.

5. The regular customer.
This set of people are unpredictable. They may choose to argue today, analyse tomorrow, and do whatever next day. They are the regular customer of the vendor. Sometimes if they are jobless, you will see them with the vendor till closing hours. And sometimes, they may choose to buy papers on credit.

6. The normal guy.
They are the normal guy that comes to the kiosk, buy whatever they want to buy and vamoose. They have no business with anybody. They argues not nor analyses anything. After accomplishing their mission, they heads out of the kiosk.

Here are my observations. You can add yours.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Will Meet At A Newspaper Vendor's Kiosk. by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2015
The abusers: You hear this ones abusing images of politicians on paper: were eleyi, oloshi leleyi. At times I just laugh grin
Re: 6 Types Of People You Will Meet At A Newspaper Vendor's Kiosk. by afamjb: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2015
interesting observations.....i will start visiting those vendors for my own 1st hand experience
Re: 6 Types Of People You Will Meet At A Newspaper Vendor's Kiosk. by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
The abusers: You hear this ones abusing images of politicians on paper: were eleyi, oloshi leleyi. At times I just laugh grin

lol...u re very correct
Re: 6 Types Of People You Will Meet At A Newspaper Vendor's Kiosk. by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2015
afamjb:
interesting observations.....i will start visiting those vendors for my own 1st hand experience

u beta be cos u go laff tired

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious (pic) / Imagine If He's Your Dad, Will You Agree? / Book And Things Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.