Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits (27748 Views)

$2.1b Arms Deals: Anxiety In Jonathan’s Camp Over Likely Arrest Of More Suspects / Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP / Jonathan’s Camp Kicks Over 2019 PDP Zoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by Sammiejokes(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=modhream post=30687177]

A member of the NWC said: “If some APC sympathisers can go to court to challenge the President on his right to second term, then we felt we must also place some hurdles before Buhari.

“This is politics. The onus is on Buhari to provide all necessary evidence.”

YOU SEE WHAT WE ARE SAYING, EVEN A 100LEVEL LAW STUDENT will laugh @ our so called leaders. I can see why GMB camp is calm and does not give a damn. If PDP cannot provide evidence of folgery they are wasting our time for change. I DEY LAUGH case don spoil without even starting.
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by modhream: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
onatisi:
pvc issue is inec problem. Boko haram is the military issue and they will deal with it. This nation cannot afford another constitutional case crisis after elections. Therefore let all eligibility cases be settled before elections. Buhari should just produce that certificate and allow nigerians to move on, the case is in court and the law court will decide.
Let me indulge you a lil bit,see how far you're willing to stick out your neck for this foolishness.
Did the Constitution,especially section 318 say he has to produce a certificate?.Do you even have a copy?.
Again,what was the Court of Appeal's ruling on educational qualification vis a vis contesting for office?.If you're not aware of that one already,I'll point you in the way of Oshiomhole case.A little googling ought to help you out.
This issue,fully adjudicated on,will land a terrible blow on PDP's campaign.Jonathan knows this,Muazu does.Only footsoldiers like you are yet to get the memo.
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by Jabioro: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
theoctopus:
Another tales by moonlight from Tinubu's newspaper. Hahahahahahaha

They are now afraid of lawsuits. Shame on certificate forgers and their supporters. Anyone who is not comfortable with it should defect to All Progressive Confidence grin grin grin
You don't know what u r sayin is Tinubu d owner of Punch paper? Wrong things hv actually blindfolded u pdp,u can nt reason liberally..go ahead wt ur irrational tot..u r ur oga otuoeke str8.
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by azimibraun: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
As a youth with education & fear of God there is an extent to which I can tolerate the reckless abandon with which the PDP mostly among all other parties is dividing us Nigerians and endangering our future. Just imagine the PDP national chairman yesterday on National TV telling Nigerians, he doesn't want to join words with the APC the way they are insulting the PDP anyhow. Abeg let's be honest who is insulting who in Nigeria? Buhari may be a candidate but that does not mean he is not a senior citizen. PDP elders will not blink an eye whenever any small boy stand before them to insult the person of Buhari. I remember clearly a case of a former student leader in the Akwa ibom PDP presidential rally. Nigerians are ppl with respect for elders, let PDP pls stop killing our culture of respect for elders. We can talk issues.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by Jarus(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Good to know that the President and those very close to him know the suits are Dead on Arrival.

This is what we have been telling their people on Nairaland too who are thinking Buhari will be disqualified.
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by maestroferddi: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
theoctopus:
Another tales by moonlight from Tinubu's newspaper. Hahahahahahaha

They are now afraid of lawsuits. Shame on certificate forgers and their supporters. Anyone who is not comfortable with it should defect to All Progressive Confidence grin grin grin
This paper called The Nation is an abject disgrace to journalism and common sense.

You spend your time speculating on the PDP who apparently have not time for you.

Are you not suggesting by this amateurish piece that Buhari is afraid of confronting the PDP at the courts to vindicate himself of the allegations pressed against him?

You think all Nigerians are dumb but you are grossly mistaken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by azimibraun: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Perhaps I don't expect a Tony anenih, Bode Gorge, Ahmadu Ali, OBJ, Edwin clarke, David Mark et al to sit and clap for a Fani Kayode, or somebody around that age Breacket to insult buhari in front of them. He should be cautioned. The same with the APC. Elders are elders no matter what. The youths deserve to be respected as well. I don't like all these insults left right center.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by Bimpe29: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
“They also said the matters accounted for part of the reasons Jonathan is losing ground in the North because Northerners see it as signs of desperation.”
Desperation it is.
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by Jarus(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

As the CEO of a company, if my best brains are being poached by my competitor, then I will know there is a serious problem with me.

Amaechi, Kwankwaso, and Tambuwal were not ordinary PDP members, they were among their best performers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by azimibraun: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Can anybody beats his chest and say the PDP ddnt mess the certificate issue up? Can anybody say the PDP handled it very Well? They shouldn't have presented it to Nigerians the way they did and more so not FFK spearheading it. There are certain ppl and certain tactics that are deployed to handle issues. PDP got it wrong on the certificate issue. Now they are divided over it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by Fahj(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
gen2briz:
Why them no go split......

I beg na General March 4 Buhari jare

GMB till eternity
I pledge to Nigeria my country.

To be gentle, loyal and peaceful before, during & after the election.

To vote for APC with all my strength .

To protect my PVC and uphold no violence and trouble.

To remove PDP with my vote.

So help me dear God!

Amen........... and share

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by onatisi(m): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
modhream:

Let me indulge you a lil bit,see how far you're willing to stick out your neck for this foolishness.
Did the Constitution,especially section 318 say he has to produce a certificate?.Do you even have a copy?.
Again,what was the Court of Appeal's ruling on educational qualification vis a vis contesting for office?.If you're not aware of that one already,I'll point you in the way of Oshiomhole case.A little googling ought to help you out.
This issue,fully adjudicated on,will land a terrible blow on PDP's campaign.Jonathan knows this,Muazu does.Only footsoldiers like you are yet to get the memo.
why are u jumping the gun? The matter is already in court,so Let the court decide,let the law court interpret whatever sections it wants to and decide buhari matter. What is so difficult in that? Why is that so hard for people to chew,accept and understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by mickeymimi: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
where were you when the PDP lawyers themselves advised them not to go to court for a potential failure. Are you saying INEC led by Prof Jega is unintelligent to accept Buhari's nomination?Prof. Jega will soon be said not to have a certificate by some of you soon! Buhari is focused and does not have time for frivolities.You people cannot be complainant and judge at the same time, more so that the matter is now in court.

Intelligence is not by phd…Are you a graduate of UNIPORT too where they get MSc and PhDs without writing thesis?
-PhD that says 16 is greater than 19,
-that Stealing is not corruption,
- that only technology is needed to solve corruption
-no need for prisons,
-built 12 schools he called Universities that none can stand Queens College Lagos.
-that as a Commander in Chief took 10 days to actually believe that the Chibok girls are really missing, that condemns a terrorist action -that led to 12 deaths or so in France immediately but kept quiet for over two weeks before even talking about the more massive Baga Massacre in his domain here...
- Aviation the President has 11 aircraifts second highest only to Arik Air while the Country has no National Airline. Air Nigeria stopped operation under GEJ in 2012
- Oil and Gas - thats the household of corruption, $20 billion missing, Kerosene is said to be subsidized to N50 we are buying at N150 for past 5 years
- The value of the naira has fallen so much that a pound = N312.
- Selling of NEPA to cronies and no results. Skyrocketed NEPA Bills
-Immigration job scam
- Police pension fund
-NNPC Scam & oil theft
- what about power, security, roads, education, the Chibok girls
It was this same Jonathan that said he does not give a damn about declaring his assets. On the other hand, we are busy discussing how incorruptible Buhari is. This is not the first time he is contesting how was he cleared in previous screen.

PLEASE VOTE WISELY #Vote4Change

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by eminikansoso(m): 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
modhream:
There is a split in the camp of President Goodluck Jonathan and the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) over the eligibility suit filed against All Progressives Congress(APC) presidential candidate Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Some PDP stalwarts, especially those from the North, are opposed to the four matters pending in court over Gen. Buhari’s certificate, The Nation learnt yesterday.

It was also learnt that the Presidency is not keen to “support all the applications in court” as it sees the suits as “mere distractions”.
There are three suits at the Federal High Court against Gen. Buhari and a criminal matter at a Magistrate’s Court on APC’s candidate’s eligibility.

Some PDP chiefs, especially those from the North and some retired Generals, are uncomfortable with the legal actions.
It was learnt that the grouse of the PDP stalwarts is on the misinterpretation of Section 131 of the 1999 Constitution by those questioning Gen. Buhari’s certificate.

Some of the aggrieved PDP leaders and some strategists of the President were also angry that a case of alleged forgery / perjury could be raised against Gen. Buhari.

It was learnt that those unhappy with the suits have started reading “ethnic meanings into the whole drama”.
A source said: “Those from the North are shocked that those behind the applications are mostly from the Southeast and a negligible few from the Southsouth. They are seeing everything from the ethnic angle.

“They also said the matters accounted for part of the reasons Jonathan is losing ground in the North because Northerners see it as signs of desperation.”

Another source added: “Some of us believe those behind the suits do not mean well for the President. They should have taken cognizance of past pronouncements by the court on Adams Oshiomhole and Section 131, which says the minimum requirement is the ability to be able to read and write”.

But a few others trying to please the President wanted the suits to be pursued to the logical conclusion.
A member of the NWC said: “If some APC sympathisers can go to court to challenge the President on his right to second term, then we felt we must also place some hurdles before Buhari.
“Some of our leaders do not like these suits but we cannot stop our supporters who have genuine reasons to challenge Buhari’s eligibility.
“This is politics. The onus is on Buhari to provide all necessary evidence.”
A highly-placed source in the Presidency said: “To the best of our knowledge, these suits are mere distractions. This is why the Presidency has nothing to do with it.
“Let me tell you, some of these applicants and their counsel have been advised by some government officials to drop the suits.”
Responding to a question, the source added: “When these suits get to advanced stage, they may not get the required support from the government.”

Section 131 says: “A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President if (a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth; (b) he has attained the age of forty (40) years; (c )he is a member of a political party; and (d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

“In Section 318, School Certificate or equivalent means (a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or (b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or
“(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and (i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) for a minimum of 10 years; and
“(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totaling up to a minimum of one year, and
“(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English Language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC); and “(d) Any other qualification acceptable by INEC.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathans-camp-splits-anti-buhari-suits/
Thunder fire all the PDP & their supporters nationwide grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
clevvermind:
it seems there are many spies and traitors in PDP. PDP needs sanitization. all the bad eggs must leave. all those secretly working against pdp and Jonathan's agenda must leave.
you know them? Did u hear anything from APC Camp? That is more reason why pdp will fail,Forget all the army GEJ station everywhere, if u don't have secrets u are not secure, even your security will take you by surprise

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by Alimtoheeb(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
eke419:
PDP is united and will win the election with or without the suit.

Unwanted impact of antibiotics broader, more complex than previously known
http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/science-tech-news/item/3199-unwanted-impact-of-antibiotics-broader-more-complex-than-previously-known
....are u for real or u are left behind....so u need a deaf nd dumb person to tell u dat PDP has been scattered before u know.....my broda from diff mother....wake up to reality....(who get satchet of pure water make i splash an on his face maybe he will wake up)
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
azimibraun:
Can anybody beats his chest and say the PDP ddnt mess the certificate issue up? Can anybody say the PDP handled it very Well? They shouldn't have presented it to Nigerians the way they did and more so not FFK spearheading it. There are certain ppl and certain tactics that are deployed to handle issues. PDP got it wrong on the certificate issue. Now they are divided over it.
late to cry when the head is off.
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by halimat38(f): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Elslim:
Another day, another political drama.

I have been saying enough of this certificate madness,pdp are going to extreme with this that we Njas don't take jokes likely and that is going to lead to something else,just like a lot of people feel pdp don't want election they just want the court to automatically give the second term to Jonathan and they are help buhari to be more relevant.
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by nortcentrallord(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
If this is true, it doesn't still rule out the fact that Perjury has been committed... Before your quote me and start insulting please do a background search on the meaning of the WORD in your dictionary and how the law applies it in real judgment. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by oscarjulliet: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
Kindly forward to your contacts until it gets to every Nigerian. God bless you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by myweb(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Splashme:
[size=30pt]Punch and The Nation Newspaper
are a bunch of liars

No Vacancy in Aso Rock
[/size]

So the nation is for APC now right? But you agree the with same paper when it says: 2015 WILL BE VIOLENT IF....BUHARI

You were so quick to equate that to the blood and baboon story. But now they are for APC because the report doesnt favour you.

I NOTICE THE PERSONALITY OF GEJ 'SPEEDILY' RUB OFF ON OUR YOUTH. SOMEBODY WHO IS ALWAYS SELECTIVE TO RESPONSIBILITY, BLAMING EVERYBODY FOR ITS FAILURE - INCLUDING NIGERIANS. WHO IS SWIFT TO CLAIM SUCCESS FOR REBASE ECONOMICAL GROWTH BUT SHY AWAY FROM ELECTRICITY ISSUE, BOKO HARAM, HEALTH ISSUE SEE I CAN GO ON.

YOU KNOW WHAT: IF YOU TASTE THE HEART OF AN AVERAGE SOUTH WESTERNER (WHERE I CAME FROM)ABOUT GEJ, IT WILL POISON YOU.
MY GUY, SEE, STOP FIGHTING FOR THIS MAN. HE'S EVEN BLAMING YOU FOR HIS FAILURE. I HAVE DIFFERENT VIDEOS OF 92 PROMISES MADE BY HIM. YOU WAN HEAR, HE HAS NEVER FULFILL ONE!!!!!!!!! I'M STILL WAITING FOR A DAY I WILL MEET HIM ONE ON ONE SHOW HIM ALL HIS PROMISES WITH EVIDENCES. I KNOW I WILL SEE HIM AFTER HE HAS BEEN BUTTED OUT OF OFFICE.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by vision2022: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
when the disgruntled elements are busy chasing shadows, nonsense.
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by Elslim: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
halimat38:

I have been saying enough of this certificate madness,pdp are going to extreme with this that we Njas don't take jokes likely and that is going to lead to something else,just like a lot of people feel pdp don't want election they just want the court to automatically give the second term to Jonathan and they are help buhari to be more relevant.

Yes u are very correct.. I don't think we will ve an election come march 28th.. the future Is. Really bleak for dis nation
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by VoteWisely: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
#VoteWisely
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by neighbourhud: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
oscarjulliet:

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
1000likes
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
oscarjulliet:

Those tout in PDP doesn't understand what you are saying. The only language they understand is fight, thug, gun and dynamite
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by anonimi: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Jarus:

As the CEO of a company, if my best brains are being poached by my competitor, then I will know there is a serious problem with me.

Amaechi, Kwankwaso, and Tambuwal were not ordinary PDP members, they were among their best performers.

Abeg try another spin o jare.
Best performers ko, worstest performers ni.

- Kwakwanso who built $1 billion school in Niger Republic when there are still plenty almajiris roaming the streets of Kano state?
- Ameachi who cannot complete 1km of metro after over $1 billion spent?
- Tambuwal who oversaw the 25% recurrent budget spent by the NASS? How many bills were passed by his HoR?

Kindly note that nor be everyone be mumu.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2096391_1tinubu3_jpeg6246af673c1924687a965f83ec586a69

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by hotwax: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
olusolaj:
pls dont take 'thenation' serious.
it belongs to tinubu

LOL.

Tinubu owns the whole NIgeria. He is in control of Nigeria.

HE owns the punch, Saharareporter, TheNation, CNN, BBC, AFP. Tinubu is very rich grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari is the richest man on the planet.

He is so rich that he sponsored Boko-haram.

Imagine how much Tank, Grenades, Rockets cost.

Only a nation can afford that Boko-haram budget. It seems Buhari is richer that the whole country.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

GEJ till 99999999999999999999999999

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by naijafold(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
chail this topic funney die grin[/font] shocked www.naijafold.com you wil find more funney political talk ther
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
This source said this,that source said that! The sources no get name!

I could have made up this story from my kitchen!

APC have realised they will loose in court and are trying to play the tribal card and see if it gains some traction!

The law is the law and the rule of law must be obeyed! Buhari will be disqualified in accordance with the law and nothing will happen!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Jarus:
Good to know that the President and those very close to him know the suits are Dead on Arrival.

This is what we have been telling their people on Nairaland too who are thinking Buhari will be disqualified.

Buhari will be disqualified
Re: Jonathan's Camp Allegedly Splits Over Anti-Buhari Lawsuits by mediauno: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief / What Atiku And The 7 Governors Did Not Know. / 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.