Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,268 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

PDP Rejects Fani-kayode, Passes Vote Of Confidence On Jega - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Fani-kayode, Passes Vote Of Confidence On Jega (646 Views)

APC Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello / Fayose Didn’t Speak For Us On Jega – PDP / PDP Makes U-turn, Passes Confidence Vote On Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Rejects Fani-kayode, Passes Vote Of Confidence On Jega by NewsINigeria(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/PDP-rejects-Fani-Kayode-Passes-Vote-of-Confidence-on-Jega-300x211.jpg/img]

PDP rejects Fani-Kayode, Passes Vote of Confidence on Jega

While addressing a press conference in Abuja, the Director of Media and Publicity, PDP presidential campaign organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode, alleged that INEC Chairman, Attahiru Jega had meetings with top leaders of the APC in Dubai to perfect plans on how to rig the 2015 elections.

But the National Chairman of the PDP, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, said on Thursday that the leadership of the party and its governors had confidence in the Prof. Jega leadership of the electoral commission.

Mu’azu's briefing which held at the headquarters of the party, had in attendance some PDP governors, led by the Chairman of the PDP Governors’ Forum, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State.

The position of PDP and its governors as given by Mu’azu differed from Fani-Kayode's position.

Mu’azu, curiously, differed on this at the press briefing, saying that the postponement of the elections would enable Jega and his team to distribute the remaining voter cards.

He said even President Goodluck Jonathan had expressed confidence in the chairman of the commission and that there was no way the party would disagree with the President’s position.

He said, “You asked if the party has confidence in Jega? My answer is not far-fetched. The President stated during his media chat last night (Wednesday) that he has confidence in Jega.

"We also have confidence in Jega and that he and his team will conduct free, fair and transparent elections."

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat/com/pdp-rejects-fani-kayode/
Re: PDP Rejects Fani-kayode, Passes Vote Of Confidence On Jega by dealslip(f): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2015
abeg make this election come and go jor. me i don tire for all these drama and propaganda.
Re: PDP Rejects Fani-kayode, Passes Vote Of Confidence On Jega by ArchEnemy(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2015
dealslip:
abeg make this election come and go jor. me i don tire for all these drama and propaganda.
dont mind them. Who could have had the chance to breath some fresh air this month, but they went and postponed the election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Fani-kayode, Passes Vote Of Confidence On Jega by Shiifi(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2015
hmmmm by their words u shall know them
.All i know x we need change
#sai apc
#sai buhari
#march for change

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Vouch For Barcanista / The Real Reason Why CAN President, Oritsejafor Collected N7 Billion From Preside / Look At The Sick Pa Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.