Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,150 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Re:Are they playing pranks on us? I Need Urgent Answer . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re:Are they playing pranks on us? I Need Urgent Answer . (453 Views)

South-East Roads Need Urgent Attention – Osinbajo / Efcc Pranks On The Interrogation Of Mrs. Toyin Saraki  By Bashir Akanbi (@bashi / Pictures Of Ambode Playing Football And Table Tennis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:Are they playing pranks on us? I Need Urgent Answer . by klassic(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2015
When the APC presidential candidate,Gen.Mohamandu Buhari(our daddy) purchased his party's presidential form,he told Nigerians that he had to take a loan frm the bank because he could not afford the amount involved.many of his supporters celebrated and shouted,Mr. integrity has finally come.just this mornin,i read in the Punch news paper that Aisha Buhari(the wife of Buhari)donated drugs worth N135m to the internally Displaced persons in Damare,though I applauded her kind gesture,i'm curious as to how she came about that kind of money.if her dear Husband could not afford N25m some months ago,who could have given her the money!please i need an urgent answer!

1 Like

Re: Re:Are they playing pranks on us? I Need Urgent Answer . by izuch(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2015
The question answers itself
Re: Re:Are they playing pranks on us? I Need Urgent Answer . by klassic(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2015
kindly explain
Re: Re:Are they playing pranks on us? I Need Urgent Answer . by tibro(m): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
[b]the answer is so clear,[/b]
of all the states in Nigeria Pa Buhari Only saw Lagos and Rivers
state apparently the richest states in this country to partner with,
his campagn money is majorly drawn from this two states, and Gov.
Rochas who we all know his business of 4110.
and Tinibu who we all know how he made his money from the
treasury of lagos state Government and the Tax payers money.
if Buhari is funding his campaign with this looted money how can
he fight corruption. HE CANNOT. only if given the chance he will be
purnishing people that are not on his side as he did to Alex Ekwueme.

http://leadership.ng/news/411549/wike-to-amaechi-you-are-the-most-corrupt-governor-in-nigeria
Re: Re:Are they playing pranks on us? I Need Urgent Answer . by klassic(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
exactly what i am saying and yet people keep telling me this very dude will fight kurruption. Well, Nigerians we never learn.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Society And Politics Go Insane / Don’t Use Pvcs, Card Readers Yet – Maku / Fellow NL How Do We See The 2015 Elections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.