Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! (2356 Views)

Where Are Those Buhari Fans Shouting Sai Baba And Trekking From State To State ? / 10 Pictures APC Fans Dont Want To See / Denouncing Ma Apc Memebership For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
@ barcanista, ya did a great job writing all d tinz he claimed to ve done, u said housing and I begin to ask maself who occupy dose houses and for who? U mentioned lbic, is it d one dat is dead long after he left u talking abt. Road, how many road did he do, how many kilo meteres in d whole of lagos. Ma guy ya and me know too well dat d asiwaju of corruption himself can't boast of any major or key project he carried out.
This shows that you have no clue about governance in Lagos. That someone is in different political camp with you doesn't mean you should be ignorant. All I wrote are not what he "claimed" but what he actually did. The record is there for you to check. I ddont know Tinubu, I've never met him either. You Jonathan's aren't doing well for your principal at all. I've been seeing what Jona is doing but you'all aren't hitting on them. Anyway, I won't argue much, I leave you to yourself.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by joseph1832(m): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
big fool, wadz d essense of governance? If not to reach out to d people. U built a house and ya say its #10m and above for 3 bedroom flat, is dat wad ya call development, mumu if ya don't know LBIC is long dead, dey owing debt here and dere all becos of d building scheme carried out by tinubu, houese nobody bought. I ve LBIC close to ma area so I talk from facts. U better go do ya home work well, he waited for fashola to repair roads and den ordered him to put toll gate. Even tinubu himself won't say or be proud of himself.
Bla bla bla! People like you are blind to the teeth! You always fail to see beyond your nose!. You asked a question, I gave answers, instead or you to rest in peace you're here spewing hogwash statements and engaging in clueless arguements! Now please go and Rest In Piece!.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by joseph1832(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
customized13:
if so then BRT was more or less not in existence then, but I still doubt BRT scheme was initiated by tinubu.
Is was bro! It always has been.... Believe find it hard accepting change, they prefer their normal way of suffering, that's why many still patronize these Danfo buses, I was actually really surprise that many still jump inside Molue buses whenever they see them.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
U really sick, wad change? From tinubu and saraki and ameachi? U better grow up, children of dis days shouting change
joseph1832:
Is was bro! It always has been.... Believe find it hard accepting change, they prefer their normal way of suffering, that's why many still patronize these Danfo buses, I was actually really surprise that many still jump inside Molue buses whenever they see them.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
No mind the guy joor.
joseph1832:
You ask for three achievement of Tinubu, Barcanista listed a few, now you're asking who occupies the houses Dude, are you clueless?.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by chamboy(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
chamboy:
https://www.nairaland.com/2145714/question-tandriods-shouting-transformation#30695770
we nid transformation, its on-going, join d transformation train. Tinubu and his criminals can't give us d change ya people want
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by joseph1832(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
U really sick, wad change? From tinubu and saraki and ameachi? U better grow up, children of dis days shouting change
Abeg look up like Jacob!. I listed three achievements of Tinubu, you didn't say anything, instead, you decide to rigmarole in clueless arguments!. Abeg go and sit down you clueless preek!.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Abeg look up like Jacob!. I listed three achievements of Tinubu, you didn't say anything, instead, you decide to rigmarole in clueless arguments!. Abeg go and sit down you clueless preek!.
big fool, brt was fashola dat did it, housing was for himself, u build a house and ya sold it at 10m u say ya doing housing scheme, abi ya papa buy am goat, wen ya can easily build a home wif such amount, u said road, name dem now make we see if road he did was up to 10km. Big fool
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by joseph1832(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
big fool, brt was fashola dat did it, housing was for himself, u build a house and ya sold it at 10m u say ya doing housing scheme, abi ya papa buy am goat, wen ya can easily build a home wif such amount, u said road, name dem now make we see if road he did was up to 10km. Big fool
Do your research before you open your decayed, shiit emitting vocal cavity to spew jargons!

Like your savior GEJ you are also a clueless retard! Goodbye and I hope to see you in the new era!.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
joseph1832:
Do your research before you open your decayed, shiit emitting vocal cavity to spew jargons!

Like your savior GEJ you are also a clueless retard! Goodbye and I hope to see you in the new era!.
u seems to be an illetrate, wadz a capital project? If ya undesrtand wad dat means u will know dat tinubu did nufin. D essense of government carrying out project of dis nature is for d welfarism of d people, all d three project ya mentioned aside brt cos dats fashola project, name any one dat is still on ground. Barcanista shld name d skools , d kilometers of road and also d roads, he mentioned LBIC, he shld state if dey re still functioning, LBIC died long before he left d post. He talked of housing scheme, all d buildings built by tinubu d least price is six million, d ones in ma area up till now is still not occupied while odas were taken by only wealthy politicians. Dat now leads me to d question, wad now is capital project, and wadz d essense of governance if nufin is felt by d people. Go to mile 2 since tinubu left till date d houses re still under lock, becos d price is 16m and ya tell me he did housing, except barcanista wants to tell me wad is meant by capital project in government. Wen ya talking abt capital project, it must be feasible, and bear in mind d principle of welfarism, and such project must ve at leats life span of 5 to ten years and must be efficient. Pls help me to know d core capital project putting in mind d criteria . Dat joseph guy just dhe shout, he shld go and read d meaning of development and capital project.
Re: Question To Ma Apc Fans Shouting Change! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
joseph1832:

olodo, am waiting for ya oooooo, d capital developmet project tinubu did while he was d governor of lagos. Pls carry dictionary or use google to find out d meaning of capital projects so as not to fall ya hand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed:pictures Of Nigerian Politicians Thrown In Hell Fire. / Counterfeit Change, By Femi Aribisala / Akpabio Heckled On Senate Floor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.