Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) (52230 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Wants To Sleep In Kirikiri Prison As He Visits Inmates (Pics) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) / What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) by Jerryolumide(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2015
icebebe:
There is no point listing out d kind of drinks he takes,seems like he's downgrading coca cola

Me wey dey drink coke evryday no see ma name,person wey no dey drink or value dem sef com see him name n still fall deir hand in d open *tear* God will fight fr me

Hahahahaha Happy Valentine
Re: Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) by Elebiju: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2015
wastedsperm:
undecided

THE MAN IS AN IDIOOT undecided HOW COULD HE TREAT COCA-COLA LIKE THAT ARE THESE THE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD BIBLICAL SCAMMERS undecided

qoute me and run mad
This one will make a good lab rat, subject 001.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) by komek(m): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2015
wastedsperm:
undecided

THE MAN IS AN IDIOOT undecided HOW COULD HE TREAT COCA-COLA LIKE THAT ARE THESE THE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD BIBLICAL SCAMMERS undecided

qoute me and run mad

Fo..olish son of a prostitute who does not have respect for elders. Tomorrow when u start having issues in life, u will start accusing one old innocent woman in ur village...mu.mu.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) by seangy4konji: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2015
Madam...U go bitter small...I have woken up to read nairaland this morning and i v read 3 bitter post from you...life na jeje,take am easy ok?
icebebe:
There is no point listing out d kind of drinks he takes,seems like he's downgrading coca cola

Me wey dey drink coke evryday no see ma name,person wey no dey drink or value dem sef com see him name n still fall deir hand in d open *tear* God will fight fr me
Re: Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) by eligibility: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2015
People easily fall ship on every news on Facebook ,tweeter ,whatapp, daily newspapers etc.

Not everything read on pages are trusted.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) by Coldfeet(f): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
icebebe:
my name is NENE abeg help me check atleast mak I follow post pictures na all ma fwends hav seen deirs its paining me seriouxly I need to feel am among na bros help me o *tear*
Just Nene? aiit will be looking for it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) by icebebe(f): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Coldfeet:
Just Nene? aiit will be looking for it.
cnt wait hun,tnx inadvance
Re: Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) by pomsky: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
wastedsperm:
undecided

qoute me and run mad

.......your name sure befits you and it's not only dat you are a product of wasted sperm, but you're taking up space and using up vital oxygen a rodent would have been more profitable using.
May your dumbness come upon you speedily.
Accidental conception!!!
angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) by rohzey(f): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
wastedsperm:
undecided

qoute me and run mad

Either he was d one that wrote dat or not. How can u call somebody (man of God or not) an idiot? Always choose ur words very carefully b4 "spitting" them out. Is NBC ur father's company and or, did they complain to u? Don't just type anything cos ur av d opportunity to get a phone dat can browse! Take it or leave, u can being down curse(s) upon yourself for dis comment of urs! Be careful! Its not an advice. Its a warning!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 15, 2015
rohzey:

Either he was d one that wrote dat or not. How can u call somebody (man of God or not) an idiot? Always choose ur words very carefully b4 "spitting" them out. Is NBC ur father's company and or, did they complain to u? Don't just type anything cos ur av d opportunity to get a phone dat can browse! Take it or leave, u can being down curse(s) upon yourself for dis comment of urs! Be careful! Its not an advice. Its a warning!

E no go beta for u and the man. Is he God? If jesus was crucified and nailed on the cross and despite that he forgives everyone so who the fvck is your GOD OF MAN. MAY YOU BOTH JOIN ME IN HELL FIRE IN JESUS NAME. BASTARD
Re: Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) by rohzey(f): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2015
wastedsperm:

E no go beta for u and the man. Is he God? If jesus was crucified and nailed on the cross and despite that he forgives everyone so who the fvck is your GOD OF MAN. MAY YOU BOTH JOIN ME IN HELL FIRE IN JESUS NAME. BASTARD

E don beta for us pass u already nah. Anyway, i forgive u....and i pray dat God in His mercy will forgive and redeem ur soul from hell. AMEN. It is well wit u.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) by big7: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
wastedsperm:

Who is this goat

Ur uncle
Re: Pastor Adeboye Gets His Own Customized Coke Bottle (see Photo) by ebukaOtika(m): 7:10am On Feb 21, 2015
Coldfeet:
your user name is so beffitting. wink

That dude is just frustrated with his entire life ,,,, i just pray God should have mercy on him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas / Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road / Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.