Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Lures Of Sex Everywhere - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lures Of Sex Everywhere (600 Views)

Pastor Launches Anointed Soap That Lures Men, Bring Back Lost Lovers(photo) / Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church / See Sex, Sexuality And Sex Everywhere, What Do We Do Now Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lures Of Sex Everywhere by Tundegoldspage(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Where do we turn our eyes to in this generation?
It’s as if sex has been forced and entrenched as
acceptable moral standard in our society. There is
virtually no place you go to or turn to that you will
not somehow be greeted by some measure of
sexual lures either in words, sight or action.
The nature of Man revolves around four events or
places: First, his home where he resides after the
day’s work; secondly is the place of work (or
Schools for the young ones); thirdly is the place of
worship and finally, the place of relaxation (clubs,
society meetings, sports arena, bars etc)
For details click here: www.tundegold.com/2015/02/lures-of-sex-everywhere.html?m=1
Re: Lures Of Sex Everywhere by kestolove95(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
As I dey read dixx post now self...I won fvck
Re: Lures Of Sex Everywhere by Rich4god(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
As I dey read dixx post now self...I won fvck
lol... You sef...
Re: Lures Of Sex Everywhere by Rich4god(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sex is now a normal thing in this our generation... Even kids knws much more about it...
Re: Lures Of Sex Everywhere by twosquare(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
And I wonder who is luring you...it is becos u have time that u feel lured...when you engage things higher than here, you won't even see or have time for someone walking half naked or empowering his/her sexual lust, dressing in the apparel of an harlot.

(1) (Reply)

If There Is No Heaven Will You Still Serve And Fear God ? / Why Has Allah The Exalted Created Us And What Is The Proof? / How To Be Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.