Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? (2410 Views)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / What Is This Life Turning Into!!!(photo) / Pet Section Losing It Glory Day By Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
common guys anytime I visit this section, all I see is sale! sale! sale!. I wonder if this section is a market place.
this section supposed to be for pet lovers and pet owners not for money hungry monikers.
I can hardly find a thread which is base on when the owner have to spend time with its pet, e.g taking a dog for a walk.
I want to ask the dogs owners in this forum, do you guys ever take your dog for a walk at least twice a week, in oversea is a compulsory task for a dog owner to take its dog for a walk, this is a topic for another day.
my concern is why is pet section about sale rather than about the dog itself?.
moreover, dogs are not the only pet on the earth, what about parrots, snakes, cats, squirrel, goat, etc.
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Ekiseme(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
It's allowed ma'am,the rules here didn't prohibit it
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ekiseme:
It's allowed ma'am,the rules here didn't prohibit it
but too much of everything is bad
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Ajanii(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
I have a few questions for you ma'am....
1.) which country on the World map is called "overseas"?
2) i'll like to get a picture of that pet named "patriot"... i'm willing to learn new things.
3.) after showing us that country called "overseas", show us the pet constitution that made it COMPULSORY for dog owners to take "away" with them. So we can avoid the wrath of the Pet Police when we visit such countries.
Thank you!

6 Likes

Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Ekiseme(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:
common guys anytime I visit this section, all I see is sale! sale! sale!. I wonder if this section is a market place.
this section supposed to be for pet lovers and pet owners not for money hungry monikers. I can hardly find a thread which is base on when the owner have to spend time with its pet, e.g taking a dog for a walk.
I want to ask the dogs owners in this forum, do you guys ever take your dog for a walk at least twice a week, in oversea is a compulsory task for a dog owner to take its dog for away, this is a topic for another day.
moreover, dogs are not the only pet on the earth, what about patriot, snakes, cats, squirrel, goat, etc.
don't you think that line is a bit offensive
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Ekiseme(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:
but too much of everything is bad
yea, but not on this case ma'am
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ajanii:
I have a few questions for you ma'am....
1.) which country on the World map is called "overseas"?
2) i'll like to get a picture of that pet named "patriot"... i'm willing to learn new things.
3.) after showing us that country called "overseas", show us the pet constitution that made it COMPULSORY for dog owners to take "away" with them. So we can avoid the wrath of the Pet Police when we visit such countries.
Thank you!
if you don't have anything to say, why don't you keep mute.
Can't you see I was bit in a hurry to compose this post.
This post took me nothing less than 40sec to compose.
Why don't you ask google about overseas
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Ajanii(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:

40 seconds is a nairaland record. Google referred me to you. where's overseas? Please?

5 Likes

Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Ekiseme(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:
you don go defense o,lol
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Prodeegee(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ekiseme:

actually its not...
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Prodeegee(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
i wish i dont have to comment on this cos soon this post will hve 250 pages just as she wants. but can you go to the car section and tell them to stop selling cars there? or the mobile phone section? irene if u be seun wife nobody for dey nl o.

1 Like

Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ekiseme:
not offensive to me, that y I use monikers instead of persons wink
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Ekiseme(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:
not offensive to me, that y I use monikers instead of persons wink
cool
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Ekiseme(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Prodeegee:

actually its not...
if you say so
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Prodeegee:
i wish i dont have to comment on this cos soon this post will hve 250 pages just as she wants. but can you go to the car section and tell them to stop selling cars there? or the mobile phone section? irene if u be se.un wife nobody for dey nl o.
this is my new love found section, I'm tired of romance section.
I have been in that section yet my life is not romantic even.
You should be happy I'm making pet section more interesting and lively.
Btw, why do you like selling dogs?undecided
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ajanii:

40 seconds is a nairaland record. Google referred me to you. where's overseas? Please?
then go back to jss2 for a better understanding
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:
this section supposed to be for pet lovers and pet owners not for money hungry monikers.
I can hardly find a thread which is base on when the owner have to spend time with its pet, e.g taking a dog for a walk.
I want to ask the dogs owners in this forum, do you guys ever take your dog for a walk at least twice a week, in oversea is a compulsory task for a dog owner to take its dog for a walk, this is a topic for another day.
moreover, dogs are not the only pet on the earth, what about parrots, snakes, cats, squirrel, goat, etc.
Who ever post this, shouldn't repeat it next time.
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
crazysaint:
Who ever post this, shouldn't repeat it next time.
why? undecided
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Ajanii(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:
then go back to jss2 for a better understanding

They don't answer honest questions like this in "overseas" o. angry
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:
why? undecided
you want to spoil market for us, who only made income by selling pets.
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
crazysaint:
you want to spoil market for us, who only made income by selling pets.
the equation is suppose to be balance, that's what I'm saying
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Prodeegee(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:
this is my new love found section, I'm tired of romance section.
I have been in that section yet my life is not romantic even.
You should be happy I'm making pet section more interesting and lively.
Btw, why do you like selling dogs?undecided

Haha...I'm supposed to be dashing dogs out ryt?

That's why I loveu...ure full of new and brilliant ideas.
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by steppin: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ajanii:

Walahi! This guy dey craze! Laff wan kill me for hia!
All these mall irls sef! E be like say she wan collect dog for free for here. Small time she go tell us say oyibo dey adopt dog.
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Very true, but I think you should start by opening interesting topics. I believe with time, things will fall into places
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by arcbay(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2015
Another attention seeker... You spend all day jumping from thread to thread, section to section, I wonder how many hours u have for urself if u spend ur whole time in here.... Soon enough, Seun go create room n parlour for u inside Nairaland, so u go kukuma Lodge...
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Prodeegee(m): 2:51am On Feb 14, 2015
arcbay:
Another attention seeker... You spend all day jumping from thread to thread, section to section, I wonder how many hours u have for urself if u spend ur whole time in here.... Soon enough, Seun go create room n parlour for u inside Nairaland, so u go kukuma Lodge...

lol abi o....she no kuku dey deny d fact. pet section wey dry b4, make advertisers come commot.
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Prodeegee(m): 2:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Anyway, i have gsds and boerboels for sale.
Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by xreal: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2015
ireneonyy:

You may be right, but that doesn't work in pet section. I mean, you can place your advert freely.

BTW, have you ever opened a thread here on dog-walk, snakes, monkeys or any pet?
Please do, and you will learn a lot.
The contributions will amaze you.

Sales advert doesn't mean that is the sole interest here.

Ask Seun, he will tell you.

1 Like

Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2015
Prodeegee:
Anyway, i have gsds and boerboels for sale.
Pups or grown ones

1 Like

Re: pet section is turning into a market for selling dogs? by Prodeegee(m): 12:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
zick19:

Pups or grown ones

Both sir. 6wks, 4mnths male, 1yr plus female

(1) (Reply)

This Big Scorpion Was Capture In My Compound / Massive Caucasian Puppies, Bull Mastiff puppies... Very affordable!!! / Caucasian/alsatian Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.