Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive (34426 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee / ChibokGirl Escapee Works With Atiku Abubakar Now (Photo) / Chibok Girls Alive; Many Impregnated, Carrying VVF, Other Diseases – Escapee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by tuniski: 2:43am On Feb 14, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=23pt]General Muhammadu Buhari observed the jumuah today at An Nuur Mosque Wuse II, Abuja. I was at the mosque. The general's presence was not even announced by the Imam. He didn't attempt to campaign. He simply observed his prayers and quietly left the mosque.

I'm not going to compare Buhari to a certain presidential candidate who turns every church appearance to a campaign platform.[/size]
you are a moslem and u are sounding ignorant. Moslems and islam don't do testimonies and congregational address while xtiians do. Nothing wrong in that the practise are different. Or is VP Sambo being announced in mosques but, Osibanjo is already doing his faith in churches. Stop this twisted view. Live and let others live bigotry starts like this!
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by ShakurM(m): 3:32am On Feb 14, 2015
brothers:

Abi o I don already forget this story te te
See CNN they follow them do us boju boju
I bow for nigeria and their deceptive ways
make dem dey fool us
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by ramalot(m): 4:02am On Feb 14, 2015
okpamson15:
Wandaful God is not asleep. Jesus that u.

Was he asleep when they were kidnapped and undoubtedly sexually molested?
Or i guess that's just part of his "mysterious ways"?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:00am On Feb 14, 2015
darksuit:
Assuming we had a capable president they
might have been rescued.

Sai Buhari
...Just watch; there will be a grand staged rescue operation of some or all of the Chibok girls just to win elections , in the coming days within the next 6 weeks!
PDP is just despicable !
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by lolaxavier(m): 5:03am On Feb 14, 2015
okpamson15:
Wandaful God is not asleep. Jesus that u.

Your god is snoring with loudspeaker. So he was asleep when they were captured, he was asleep when some where sexually molested, he was asleep when some were married off to perverts. The post even says some of them, so where are the rest; and you are hear chanting your god is not asleep. I'm sure your message will be different if your sister was among the captives.
Instead of clamouring for action, you will be indulging in one folklore. And if it does exists, then I guess it has left this part of the world a long time ago.

Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by oweman: 5:10am On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=saintopus post=30707607]Nigerian army it is time for action in Sambisa, smoke them all out and rescue those girls.

Which army are you talking of Chad , Nigerien or Cameroonian if yiu are however taoking of the supporter of APC burukutu drinkingnNigerisn army forget that right now its the civilian JTF incharge those scundrels are no where to be found between KA@aduna to Kano yesterday you have uncountable #50 toll gates but get to Kano by the time you head towards Wudil before moving futher north wards they are all on annual leave in mammy markets drnkng pito , burukutu with Benin hemp and dog meat , those idiots ! Will head Yobe ths morning God willing .
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by flexing11(m): 5:47am On Feb 14, 2015
wastedsperm:
undecided

E NO GO BETTER FOR PERSON WEY BORN ME

BASTARD PARENTS
so sad, wat reaso* 4 dis?
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by jeffizy(m): 5:51am On Feb 14, 2015
sad
wastedsperm:
undecided

BASTARD PARENTS
shocked
wastedsperm:
undecided

BASTARD PARENTS
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by azeeza(f): 5:57am On Feb 14, 2015
The beauty of Al - Islam, no special recognition for any body. We are equal in the presence of Almighty Allah.
tola9ja:
[size=23pt]General Muhammadu Buhari observed the jumuah today at An Nuur Mosque Wuse II, Abuja. I was at the mosque. The general's presence was not even announced by the Imam. He didn't attempt to campaign. He simply observed his prayers and quietly left the mosque.

I'm not going to compare Buhari to a certain presidential candidate who turns every church appearance to a campaign platform.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 14, 2015
azeeza:
The beauty of Al - Islam, no special recognition for any body. We are equal in the presence of Almighty Allah.

a Muslim??
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by Ensquare(m): 6:24am On Feb 14, 2015
darksuit:
Assuming we had a capable president they
might have been rescued.

Sai Buhari
mayb using violence approach would have killed them
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by Ephemmm: 6:41am On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=tola9ja post=30708855][size=23pt]General Muhammadu Buhari observed the jumuah today at An Nuur Mosque Wuse II, Abuja. I was at the mosque. The general's presence was not even announced by the Imam. He didn't attempt to campaign. He simply observed his prayers and quietly left the mosque.

I'm not going to compare Buhari to a certain presidential candidate who turns every church appearance to a campaign platform.[/size][/quote

How does this stop Book Haram your religion has bred? It is high time you call your boiz to orderliness tongue tongue tongue
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by xcolanto(m): 7:13am On Feb 14, 2015
Story for the gods! As the NA is winning the war against BH! The propagandist are at it again with their biased media wing, making attempts to slow the government down through this missing girls long thing. This same girls were the reason sambisa had not been bombed and combed due to casualty on the side of the innocent girls. Once again the mischief makers have resumed! Watch oby and her paid 'bring back out girls' group resurrect with this baseless news coming from an unknown woman!
The NA shall not be Arm twisted again to slow down on the war against boko! We have less than 5weeks remaining to flush all boko elements off the trouble areas! The campaign must go on!
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:34am On Feb 14, 2015
okotv:
one of the low points of the current administration rears its ugly head again. I have confronted some people about these girls but all I keep heating is that its all politics and a scam. Imagine, over three hundred days and they are yet to be found ! I find it difficult to understand how they are coping in such inhumane conditions. They are just girls, young ones writing their SSCE out of the few girls bothered about schooling in the core north even in the face of the insurgency. The rape, torture and slavery they are going through cannot be imagined. Let's keep hope alive that they will eventually return.

Forget about the insults and party loyalism for now and let's stand together as one, face these cancerous cells spreading fast and become victorious.

#keephopealive
#victorytothetroops
#bringbackourgirls
#bringbackthenigerianarmyintergrity
#bornuwillbecomethelandofpeaceagain

You are wasting your breath, GEJ doesn't give a damn all he cares about is how to retain power at all cost, to him the Chibok are a small price to pay.

Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by thaoriginator: 7:47am On Feb 14, 2015
ireneonyy:
this is not good news joor.
just imagine the ra.pe those innocent girls have gone through
Seriously angry
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by Homguy(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2015
achu442:

Why do ur foolishness not take time before it pops up?
its obvious yours doesn't even disguise itself. by supporting a failed president who has openly claimed failure and blamed the opposition, the USA, the corrupt people he appointed, you give foolery a deeper meaning.
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by babestella: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Adminisher:

Why?
Is Jonathan a good commander in chief to you?. Abandoning the girls like that, begging Niger and Chad to defend Nigeria?. Is that how they run a country that is big, proud and strong. You cannot hide the failure of Jonathan. He goes to bed feeling like a failure and nothing you can do or say can help that. We will help him by voting him out in March.

GEJ is a good leader, you and your APC Party had succeeded in painting GEJ in bad light and gullible NIGERIANS have bought into your evil plot. The change your shout and chant is empty and lacked sustainable and viable developmental ideology. GEJ is not the problem of Nigeria, rather your likes are the problem of this nation and until you turn from our evil ways there will not be progress. Can you explain to me why boko haram members are always on the increase even as they are killed in their hundreds? Why is it so.? Can you explain why people go around busting gas pipelines just to sabotage the effort of the government in the power sector? Can you explain what boko haram really want?
Talking about voting, you only have one PVC unless you plan to rig elections. There are millions of Nigerians who beleive in the Presidents sincerity of purpose and the will to do the right thing and they are willing to vote for him. The fact is that no one is perfect and no one is a saint, so tell your self acclaimed saint to give GEJ break.
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by darksuit(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

...Just watch; there will be a grand staged rescue operation of some or all of the Chibok girls just to win elections , in the coming days within the next 6 weeks!
PDP is just despicable !

I can read ur meaning
Make we see wetn dem go do
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by mustymatic(m): 8:28am On Feb 14, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:

Tell that to your Jihadists killing innocent people.
I'm afraid they're not Muslims. so Bleep off
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by darksuit(m): 8:31am On Feb 14, 2015
Ensquare:
mayb using violence approach would have killed them
Maybe, but violence was not the only option then
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by DWJOBScom(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2015
wastedsperm:
undecided

BASTARD PARENTS

Hey that's not nice to say.........! You are precious in the sight of God. Look inside of you and discover you are owing everyone a brilliant scientific discovery or owing a company a core professional - pls don't delay that discovery!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 14, 2015
mustymatic:

I'm afraid they're not Muslims. so Bleep off

Oniranu.
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by okpamson15(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

Your god is snoring with loudspeaker. So he was asleep when they were captured, he was asleep when some where sexually molested, he was asleep when some were married off to perverts. The post even says some of them, so where are the rest; and you are hear chanting your god is not asleep. I'm sure your message will be different if your sister was among the captives.
Instead of clamouring for action, you will be indulging in one folklore. And if it does exists, then I guess it has left this part of the world a long time ago.
bro mind the way u re-act when it come to the isue involve God oh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by okpamson15(m): 11:45am On Feb 14, 2015
ramalot:

Was he asleep when they were kidnapped and undoubtedly sexually molested?
Or i guess that's just part of his "mysterious ways"?
you too the talk like this?
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

PDP is just despicable !

coming a dead among da living fool,thats how u demons whine over everything....i bet ur silly arsse ur lost lollipopssgonna be rescued as well b4 da elections..4kn n despicable loser
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by ramalot(m): 4:22am On Feb 15, 2015
okpamson15:
you too the talk like this?

Am i not entitled to talk facts?
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by okpamson15(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2015
ramalot:

Am i not entitled to talk facts?
facts that wil land you into hell fire
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by drealdoc89(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Jonathan has failed us but Buhari is not the Messiah Nigeria needs. Baba God, wetin dey happen now.
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by drealdoc89(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Jonathan has failed us but Buhari is not the Messiah Nigeria needs. Baba God, wetin dey happen now.
rightly said
Re: Boko Haram Escapee Says Some Chibok Girls Are Still Alive by ramalot(m): 4:31am On Feb 16, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Adeleke, Idris Wada, Visit Dino Melaye Over Death Of Mother / Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos) / Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.