Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) (36604 Views)

Chinese Guy Eats Hungrily On Abuja Streets / PHOTOS: Oyibo Man Seen Buying Akara In Lagos / Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Akara is sold on the streets of Brazil,It is called Acarajé. Recipe taken to Brazil by slaves from West Africa .
Photo credit : SeeMeSeeNigeria

>>>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/do-you-know-that-akara-is-sold-on.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by Princecalm(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Are you just knowing that?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by Missmossy(f): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin Its really no surprise as local dishes are always available abroad! Nice though cool

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by xreal: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
I 'm not surprised.

They are/have strong 'Ifa' worshippers there, so Akara shouldn't be strange, even Ekuru.

...all na food for the gods deity.

25 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by simplemach(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmmm, thank God, atleast now when going, i only need to go with my Agege Bread since the akara is dia already.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by demelza: 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is one of the legacies of the great Yoruba culture.
#OmoOduduwakiss

75 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mehn i see am when i go watch world cup i shock....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by tpiar: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Yes, we know.

Its also sold in the middle east.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 11:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmm
Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by crownprince102: 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Acaraje?
Make we join hand proof to them say this one be akara not acaraje.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
axortedbabe:

Heu!! Axorted! No be d same viewing centre all of us dey watch world cup?? undecided undecided grin shocked shocked

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
axortedbabe:
*coughs*

22 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by tayoxx(m): 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
axortedbabe:
me ma self see am when I go watch world plate

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by Tawis06(m): 12:41am On Feb 14, 2015
tchidi:

Heu!! Axorted! No be d same viewing centre all of us dey watch world cup?? undecided undecided grin shocked shocked
wicked cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 2:24am On Feb 14, 2015
tchidi:

no b me n u..i watch am live n direct.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 2:32am On Feb 14, 2015
EmmySparky:
*coughs*
dont cough man,bae na baller..
Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by Airforce1(m): 2:54am On Feb 14, 2015
ok
Good to know
Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by okooloyun1(m): 3:47am On Feb 14, 2015
Airforce1:
ok
Good to know
Won't you join them soon?

34 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by dimdim001(m): 4:02am On Feb 14, 2015
Hmm! Interesting
Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by paulolee(m): 5:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Yeah dts no news and even
Garri ar bin sold in Spain
maize or corn ar sold in Russia
plantain. yam, potatoes ar sold in Sweden, arqentina, italy n even in Haiti
Beans n Bread was ma main source of survival d last tym I was in Greece n even in Portugal
Was shocked, surprised n happy wen I saw pounded Yam n equsi on d food manual in a restaurant in croatia wen i travellwd for a semina...last month...
did took pics bt deleted d folder of ma foreign pics yesterday after man gal insisted on qoin tru ma fone n I realised dt almost all d pics in dt folder wud do our relationship more harm dan qud n Valentine n her b'day is just some days ahead......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 14, 2015
demelza:
#OmoOduduwakiss

ogbeni akara isnt a yoruba culture atall!

8 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by kendrick9(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2015
demelza:
#OmoOduduwakiss
nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by ChiSun27(m): 7:49am On Feb 14, 2015
axortedbabe:

Where is the evidence of you in Brazil?
Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2015
axortedbabe:
dont cough man,bae na baller..
oh ok....I hear u...
Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by negrito(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2015
Yes. It's called acaraje.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by toxiflam: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2015
kul
waiting to see this in European countries

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by yuzjet(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Well! Well! Well.......
Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by chronique(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Akara oyinbo,to ba lo so ja,ko ra fun mummy me.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Yorùbá rocks.

11 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by gen2briz(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2015
Proudly Nigeria
Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by lafex: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2015
Don't worry I will soon be ezportin kuli kuli to dubai
Re: Do You Know That Akara Is Sold On The Streets Of Brazil ? (photo) by princemillla(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Valentine's everyone

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Part Of The Chicken? (pic) / Nairalanders Post Your Christmas Food Here. / Can You Eat This? See The Photo Which Has Sparked A Heated Debate Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.