Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? (3027 Views)

Why Don Jazzy Isnt A Don Revealed In The Book-donjazzyfied / 9ice Vs Rugged Man / Naeto C ,mode 9, Rugged Man ,free Style Your View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by dammiecool(m): 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2009
bangin got rugged haters eardrum busted
aint surprised they'll neva listen and learn

but i think ur brains are next'
the album Banging will get it busted cry
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by tosinaded(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2009
javalove:

@tosin

please read the post i replied to, if the guy didnt mention modo's name. If u cant find modenine there, den u r just a replica of ur poposy grin grin grin

i didnt find that funny lukman jaji
and am serious
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by darequam(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2009
Coming soon!
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by DBR: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2009
darequam:

Coming soon!

Hmmm, again?
Now u ticklin ma curiosity wit this
"comin soon" teasers cheesy
So let the cats out naw. Wats comin' soon.
Ruggedy related or M-9 related undecided
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by coolguyz(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2009
, i don teach dem lesson, i happy say dem listen, now na tym to feel free like person wey just come from prison, ,

Ruggedman (Baraje)

we still BANGING si won leti grin grin grin
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by coolguyz(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2009
its either one of the three or three of the above grin grin grin

Dem haters are just too lost to admit, i dedicate Watch Me to ya all Rugged Haters tongue!

love me or hate me, its PEACE or WAR!
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by kaypumpin2(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2009
@Coolguyz

Never knew you have passion for music inclusive of your passion for auto.You know i have to go dig into your old post on babeisme thread to ascertain if you were one and same person.
Hit me up anytime on my YIM as it is on my profile.Got a coupla of questions for you.

PS:I love Rugged too,but unlike most of his fans,i have mad respect for Mode too grin cool
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by coolguyz(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2009
kay,

i'm cool man, will surely hit u up.

rugged is my number 1 any day and i respect other artistes too but for soo long some HATERS around hv just been trying to pull him down here cos they cant relate wt his music. it piss me and hv to stand up for him jare.

auto section is not wat it was b4, now i just read and save myself from posting anything there, hope to read from u soon. check ur mail soonest!

cool
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by kaypumpin2(m): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2009
Ayt,

I am his fan too and i get riled by some of the things some posters state here too but then,the anonymity of www is such fun that anyone can post anything.
I bet most of 'em do not even mean what they say thus learn to take em with pinch of a salt,

Will be looking forward to your mail man

Be good cool
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by coolguyz(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2009
kay,

ur YM id is hidden, but dt ur pix oppress oooo. still see hw we can reach out bruv,

peace cool!
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by topgell: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2009
banging
doesn't mean i'm having sex in ur ear grin
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by tosinaded(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2009
Lol
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by javalove(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2009
Pls anyone has link to ruggedman facebook oage?
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by tosinaded(m): 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2009
look for micheal sthepen(s)
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by dammiecool(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2009
still Rugged
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by darequam(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2009
Hope u r not goin there to post something stupid, cus i kno u hate rugged.
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by dammiecool(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2009
jab jab block jab jab punch/
I wont relent until I hear ur bone crunch/
Ruggedy is toooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by donjazzie(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2009
Ruggedman is a rapper. He was tight back then but now he's technically switching to wack.

When i heard banging and thot of it as a diss track, i just concluded that the real track that was banging was EHEN and that was way back.

Rugged was fire back then dropping ehen, big bros, peace or war straight hitting the fans who were hip hop heads back then with a bang, because previously we had tony tetuila or Remedies winning Hip hop album of the year or Hip hop song of the year. i can't really put this to exact terms of which it was exactly,which rugged also won later.

I'll analyze this with ruggedman being a rapper with the beef with Mode 9 putting some US mainstream artists into cognizance.

Banging is a dance track with tight beats which doesn't strike me as a reply but more of a dance track. If I remember clearly Dr Dre addressed other lil rappers like Jarule, Jermaine Dupri who messed with him with tighter songs to prove his worth, this is what rugged is supposed to be doing clearing other so called little rappers doubt with tight songs not through the paper media.(exactly what makes me concerned he's lost his rap touch and where my problem with rugged starts because even the 50 cent if he was dissed by mode 9 like dat would take death blow's reply to the page of a paper).

Dr Dre even said Jarule doesn't have a car and is suffering on the TRACK.(Dr Dre one of the biggest producers on planet earth he doesn't have time at all even to drop his own album for many obvious reason as he doesn't have much time on his hands but when he was dissed by little rapper Jarule, Dre took it personally finish Ja)

Mode9 Dissing ruggedman all out that way was what i took very seriously offensive I'll call it

From my point of view I'll be classifying Rugged with the likes of lil Jon who do what people now call bubble gum rap cause that was all that came out from banging.He has since switched styles from the tight rapper to the bubble gum rapper because he's focus isn't on Hip hop no more.

and Bubble gum rap is wack rap
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by dammiecool(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2009
wait n see
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by tosinaded(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2011
unfortunately am not feeling his third album!

his first album does it for me anyday
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by dammiecool(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2011
tosinaded@:

unfortunately am not feeling his third album!

is dat why u should hang him
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by javalove(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2011
nope. . he is a singer. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by mikuz(m): 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2011
Javalove hehe,u funny die!
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by pheesayor(m): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2011
javalove:

nope. . he is a singer. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

No, he's now a dancer.

"the funny thing is, you're a dancer now"

It's Fify!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Says Rugged Man Isnt A Rapper? by Esinwaju: 11:06pm On Mar 20, 2011
Thy album come is a classic. From ehen to peace or war to kokos song to where you @ all the way to my favourite which is dublin with love, I  was hooked on that album for real, so much that i bought a 2nd copy when the 1st one started misbehaving. However, his second album just did not cut for me for some strange reason, still dunno why but all the same this dude has paid his dues,

It`s strictly bikinis no skirts no blouse
and i go look for my bobo with bigger house and no spouse
wey no go vex when chicks start to flex
come how you fit okada, bus or legs, kokos song(a better party jam than baraje IMO)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9ice Gbamu Gbamu Video / New Video: Omawumi – If You Ask Me (na Who I Go Ask) / Full. Download Halsey Manic 2020 Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.