Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi (37870 Views)

Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) / Herbalist Poisons And Buries Two Brothers In Kogi, Gets Death Sentence (pic) / Woman Poisons Day-old Stepson In Niger State With "Otapiapia" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by biggybanty7(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Na wa ooooo 4 dis our lokoja na in dis shit hapen
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by Missmossy(f): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
shocked Chai! And news like this keep popping out of nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
The way women are killing men now is really disturbing it's either they cut off your pp or they kill you guys wise up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
I just gotta laugh lol cheesy grin
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by naijaboiy: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
vivaquin:
I just gotta laugh lol cheesy grin
hmmm...what's hilarious?
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by NwaJesusteete(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
brito:
1000 ways to die, RIP to d dead.

this one na is no. What? So u still de exist,
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
Is she Igala or Ebira?
grin Why you wanna know cheesy tongue lipsrsealed.
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by jerrymej(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
This na real double death!
RIP to the dead..
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by watered(m): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
chimkaire:
grin Why you wanna know cheesy tongue lipsrsealed.
Babe abeg answer me na cos my might be wife hails from either of the tribes.

Make I know whether to back off
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by jerrymej(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
Is she Igala or Ebira?

A rhetorical question!

Who cares!
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
Babe abeg answer me na cos my might be wife hails from either of the tribes.

Make I know whether to back off
Oga, her tribe didn't make her what she is sad grin.
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by watered(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
chimkaire:
Oga, her tribe didn't make her what she is sad grin.
Madam, shebi u know say some traits dey for one's background? Everybody know say Okene people wicked and Igala people like voodoo die
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
watered:
Madam, shebi u know say some traits dey for one's background? Everybody know say Okene people wicked and Igala people like voodoo die
Hm lipsrsealed
Okay embarassed undecided
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
Satan is now running away from human beans,because they can kill him too.
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by watered(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
chimkaire:
Hm lipsrsealed
Okay embarassed undecided
na lie I lie?
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by Reference(m): 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
fpeter:
How can one spend half of a century being a prostitute?

Its her age that is 50 not her active years in service. C'mon, who can do that rubbish for 50 years even if you wanted to buy the Taj Mahal.
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by That9jaVine(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
undecided grin
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by deavicky(m): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2015
sauceny:
@ 50yrs still prostituting,i guess she has netted more than 1500 men all through her profession.

by my calculations 1500 men will just be for 5 years @ 300 men per year. She is 50, assuming she started prostitution at 25,
total men known will be 300 x 25 = 7500 men. And dont forget she will surely meet an average of three men daily.
so NET men will be 18000. cos some men can come more than one day. This is total number of men she met not total number of sèx.
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by holysaint1(m): 12:45am On Feb 16, 2015
sauceny:
@ 50yrs still prostituting,i guess she has netted more than 1500 men all through her profession.

if nt more than sad
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by eezyguy29: 1:46am On Feb 16, 2015
Konection:
Aw dis 50yrs old punny sweet self, any idea?
e go beta make u go ask na, or better still go test am.. Lolz...
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 16, 2015
nijanigga:

you watched cable too much.

meaning?
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 16, 2015
I bet you the Emma of a client probably has a wife and children who are now saddled with this stigma and heartache of losing their breadwinner
If I were her,I won't even collect that charred remains for burial
What for?
Let the ashawo have it
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 16, 2015
watered:
na lie I lie?
You could be right embarassed
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by nijanigga: 6:36am On Feb 16, 2015
brito:

meaning?
Just joking.i used to watch that program too.1000 ways to die.
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by Livinusc(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2015
juniormusa:
That woman is evil
B4 nko! gringrin
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by watered(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2015
chimkaire:
You could be right embarassed
u just made me smile

1 Like

Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by donbenie(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:
Me sef just dey wonder if Seun nor dey shame to dey carry all these yeye and dirty news come spoil homepage. See all them yankee babes dey like 'awww' 'phew' 'gosh, is that what happens in your country' 'this is disgusting' 'nigeria is a cesspit' 'oh girl, you sure you got a president up in that bittch?" i'm like, thanks to nairaland, you girls can open your pink totos and insult me
Don't kid yourself,things happen in this World,whether in Yankee or in Chinaa or in Naijaa,the heart of Man is desperately wicked,if you haven't found out yet,I suggest you read news a little bit wider than your immediate surrounding,evil is not an exclusive preserve of anybody..try #TRUECRIMES for starters.
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by Revolva(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2015
50yrs old wh...e na wa oo my mama mate....why r such women wicked maybe he don catch the man with anoda babe....and she dey poke hundreds of dick......Dats how ashewo do if they like yoy they r way too jealous

1 Like

Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by teemajhor(m): 8:50am On Feb 16, 2015
CHAI! WHY!

Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by delishpot: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2015
I will bet #10 the police did not investigate further(forensics). They did not test to see how he truely died or if there was poison in his blood to boost the so called (beating)confession they drew out of the woman.
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by chinedumo(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:
Me sef just dey wonder if Seun nor dey shame to dey carry all these yeye and dirty news come spoil homepage. See all them yankee babes dey like 'awww' 'phew' 'gosh, is that what happens in your country' 'this is disgusting' 'nigeria is a cesspit' 'oh girl, you sure you got a president up in that bittch?" i'm like, thanks to nairaland, you girls can open your pink totos and insult me

is this how you feel?

Awww
Re: 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi by holyokoto(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2015
Something must kill a Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Girls (Photo) / Terwase Akwaza, Benue Militant Leader Surrenders 84 Rifles To Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.