Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Mercy Johnson, Dance Queen Kaffy Celebrate Their Hubbys #valentinesday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson, Dance Queen Kaffy Celebrate Their Hubbys #valentinesday (1685 Views)

Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef / Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker / Dance Queen, Kaffy, Displays Her Boobs After Swimming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson, Dance Queen Kaffy Celebrate Their Hubbys #valentinesday by gistyinka(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2015
Dancer Kaffy share her gift to her husband with a beautiful poem below:

"What gift can match up to the fact that you love me unconditionally...I pray that your tears in every aspect of your life will be wiped,your fears will be put underneath you,your dreams will become realities,your name will be mentioned in high esteem for generations,your decisions will feed millions,your ideas will change the world,your legacy will not be cut short...I love you so much and I thank God for giving me the opportunity of knowing you.. you are not a gift but the gift that has improved my life...thank you for being you and happy valentine..."

While Mercy Johnson share picture of her husband with following caption :

"All today means to me is God,u and our kids.i ask just one gift of God,let's ur tears be mine and my smiles urs.i love you with all my heart Odi.
Happy Val's day My Hope

http://gistyinka.net/celebrities-stars-celebrated-spouse-valentine-day-mercy-johnson-kaffy-celebrate-hubbys-valentinesday/

Re: Mercy Johnson, Dance Queen Kaffy Celebrate Their Hubbys #valentinesday by Airforce1(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
I'm on vals date with the person that matters
Re: Mercy Johnson, Dance Queen Kaffy Celebrate Their Hubbys #valentinesday by ammyluv2002(f): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
My Mercy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson, Dance Queen Kaffy Celebrate Their Hubbys #valentinesday by Mimienudles(f): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Beautiful MJO!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Dance Queen Kaffy Celebrate Their Hubbys #valentinesday by axortedbabe(f): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Awwww...
And i neva still see my johnny...
Re: Mercy Johnson, Dance Queen Kaffy Celebrate Their Hubbys #valentinesday by ellahzy(f): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Wow..Mercy looks so pretty in that picx. smiley

Wait Oo, na wetin those two dey dance?...Opan gam nam style
Re: Mercy Johnson, Dance Queen Kaffy Celebrate Their Hubbys #valentinesday by jessiecah(f): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
happy val too

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Davido Buys New House In The U.S / Amazing..goliath'skull Found In HOLYLAND With Stone 4rm D Stringshot Of DAVID / Picture of American Comedian, Kevin Hart Feeding A Tiger With Feeding Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.