Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) (63169 Views)

Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious) / Fct Corp Member’s Take Change To The Street / Earn Monthly Income Without Stress Continously As A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2015
wese90:
These Copas r just looking for Mbok which simply means free ride. I took these pictures on Thursday. The question is, Can u do that in disguise of free ride?
KINI BIG DEAL?
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by r33d(m): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2015
In Fela's voice (singing with much rhythm)...Suffer dey for Nigeria paparapa grin grin grin
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by PopeUDENSI: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2015
Of course, i did this while serving in Benue state (name of LGA and PPA with-held). We used to climb and stand behind a tipper fully loaded with stand. So this isn't a big deal. Their's is even better. The tippers hadn't shock absorbers, so you can imagine the impact we used to have whenever it gets into a well, sorry i meant to say a pot hole.
It wasn't funny at first but we had to create fun out of it all to the point that we now started calling it flight. Whenever anyone go to town and comes back, you hear something like "na flight you take?" and the person responds affirmatively.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2015
It'll all depend on the situation. Instead of being stranded, mehn, i go don jump enta dat tipper tey tey. Not every situation in life someone would seek for comfort. Some situations, you just need to shift away comfort and follow the available. I had been on this before when i went to write my o-level exam in one remote village like that. It's already dark and no vehicle was going back to town, this Julius Berger tipper was going out of the village, mehn, if you see how we all struggled to jump into the tipper just to be taken out of the village. Funny funny things dey happen for this con3. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by CoCoLav(f): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2015
I think its fun.
Unfortunately, the last time I tried jumping into a van (I was 7), I scraped my face and I wouldn't want to get injured again.
But if you are strong and got tough skin...its part of the man o war training cheesy
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:18am On Feb 16, 2015
wese90:
These Copas r just looking for Mbok which simply means free ride. I took these pictures on Thursday. The question is, Can u do that in disguise of free ride?
Where did u take the pictures? What state?
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by UnknownT: 9:18am On Feb 16, 2015
After the flood in Patani Delta state, we needed to clean a corpers lodge in a community(Aven), we came out and luckily joined a pure water truck taking that route(east-west road)
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by fleezytran(m): 9:19am On Feb 16, 2015
wese90:

If it's in AKS o from the "Mbok" there sure better options than this. I virtually did not pay a dime traveling within AKS during my days there. Free ride anyhow as corps member even with correct AC chilling cars. Na Mbok sure pass o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by jashar(f): 9:25am On Feb 16, 2015
as Ebokopas in Ngbo, we did worse....

Hehehe.... Good times cheesy
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by tsdarkside(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2015
ehh....they are young and fresh...let dem hustle till the transport problem is completely solved...and they can learn something too...
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by iwatchandlisten(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2015
They may not be doing it for the sake of free ride. it may be for the pleasure and thrill of a new experience. When I served as a corp member in Potiskum, Yobe State, i and a fellow corper made the decision to travel to Lagos with a beans laden trailer, riding at the back like those guys, just for the sake of the experience.

Unfortunately the trailer had mechanical challenge at Birnin Gwari, in Kaduna state, forcing an end to our expedition on trailer back. But it was an interesting experience while it lasted!
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 16, 2015
Yes na.fun of service. Lol
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by quinelizabeth(f): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2015
I am presently a corp member serving at Awka zone,Anambra state. I can do this, I do this,I'm still doing this, and will keep doing this as long as I'm still a corper in my state of deployment! But there's a notion to correct; its not because I'm poor or something its just for the fun, adventure and frugal spending!!!!!! DAT babe rocks but I don't enter trucks anyway, I du exotic cars or jeeps!!!!!
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Tttoyin(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2015
SHOPPERS:
Something really needs to be concerning transport allowance for corpers. I won't say I can't do this. It depends on the state. I'm sure this should be in the north. What if that's the only available option for these graduates serving their father land?
it shows that they were really trained by Nigeria sodger.... kondus to them...
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by ignis: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2015
Imagine.....
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Emphasis(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2015
How will this big-breasted girl in the 3rd picture get on. Those jogs are too heavy for her.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by kechywillz(m): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2015
dis is too risky
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by searay(m): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2015
most Corps members are beggers. Even with the "increased allawee", they still like free things.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Emphasis(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2015
quinelizabeth:
I am presently a corp member serving at Awka zone,Anambra state. I can do this, I do this,I'm still doing this, and will keep doing this as long as I'm still a corper in my state of deployment! But there's a notion to correct; its not because I'm poor or something its just for the fun, adventure and frugal spending!!!!!! DAT babe rocks but I don't enter trucks anyway, I du exotic cars or jeeps!!!!!

You do exotic cars or jeep... And you call it adventure. Instead of luxury.
We all know your intentions.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Melahou(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2015
There's a place you'll find yourself and you'll
do it even with your tie on as a banker
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by igogossip(m): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2015
SHOPPERS:
Something really needs to be concerning transport allowance for corpers. I won't say I can't do this. It depends on the state. I'm sure this should be in the north. What if that's the only available option for these graduates serving their father land?

You people are drafts, always talking about the north like is in Somalia or looks like Somalia. We have more money than any of those Southerners or Westerners. Visit Yola, the capital of Adamawa, see small girls and boys flexing at night with their Range Rovers. If its about Education, we have the most expensive Tertiary Institution In Nigeria ( ABTI American University). A households owning Private Jet, Children schooling abroad, you won't be to the age 20 without owning a business (am not talking about small businesses, but things like having your Filling Station, Hotels and Motels, Cars Importers etc. stop about the north like you know poo.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by kelvinnn(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2015
[sub][/sub]
wese90:
Never, I never did this when I served. [color=#000099][/color] cheesy
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by tsdarkside(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2015
Emphasis:
How will this big-breasted girl in the 3rd picture get on. Those jogs are too heavy for her.

hahaha..you only see jogs...na you sabi...LOL
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Dahveydson(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2015
That's risky..
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Emphasis(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2015
igogossip:

You people are drafts, always talking about the north like is in Somalia or looks like Somalia. We have more money than any of those Southerners or Westerners. Visit Yola, the capital of Adamawa, see small girls and boys flexing at night with their Range Rovers. If its about Education, we have the most expensive Tertiary Institution In Nigeria ( ABTI American University). A households owning Private Jet, Children schooling abroad, you won't be to the age 20 without owning a business (am not talking about small businesses, but things like having your Filling Station, Hotels and Motels, Cars Importers etc. stop about the north like you know poo.

I served in Zamfara state... core north.... That place is a bush under little or no construction by farmers. #Gusau
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by oselixir(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2015
I believe most of them did it just have an adventure

~FromOutOfThisWorld ~
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by quinelizabeth(f): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2015
searay:
most Corps members are beggers. Even with the "increased allawee", they still like free things.
We Aint beggars and there's noo increased allowance. Stop talking wat u no nothing about!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic / Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts / NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.