Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt (2899 Views)

Join Me To Say Gej Till 2019 / POLICE Say GEJ Not Target As BOMB Explodes In Gombe After Campaign (PHOTOS) / For Those Who Say Gej's Government Is Too Corrupt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by macof(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nigeria was rated the 2nd must corrupt
Nation in the world as at 1999 – 2007 when
Obasanjo was president, then rated 3rd from 2007 till 2011. In 2014, Nigeria was rated 37th in the world, with a four months review that will place Nigeria at 46th. Yet Obasanjo says Jonathan is corrupt...even the PDP refugees that are now APC are saying Jonathan is corrupt...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by 0700Jesse(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
dear buharists, i heard you are shouting: ''we want change'' and i heard you said buhari is the change!!
Im sorry to say that your change is not coming anymore because it lost his way!

5 Likes

Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Orunto: 2:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Give a dog a bad name and hang it. They are just playing "crucify him". Our youths now are more educated. These expired politicians think they can play on our youths for long, they must be joking. Our youths now are yahoos, googles, nairalanders and digital all the way. They are not any longer analogue like my almost extinct generation. Let's stop crying wolves where there is no evidence. No stealing and no corruption in Nigeria now, except sexual immorality and in this Nigeria is better than the US AND THE UK. GEJ is good. GEJ is not corrupt. GEJ is performing better than Shagari And all our previous military leaders. SO GEJ TILL 2019!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Fulaman198(m): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
For a country like Chad who decimated terrorists in both Nigeria and Mali to show this much military strength while Nigeria is showing vast amounts of weakness, the same Chad that Buhari drove away during his time, this tells me that the GEJ is indeed corrupt. Why weaken the military to this extent.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Fulaman198(m): 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Everything is super weak in Nigeria right now, from our football team to our army and you guys say GEJ isn't corrupt? Not only is he a puppet and a slave, but a weakling.

1 Like

Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by macof(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Fulaman198:
Everything is super weak in Nigeria right now, from our football team to our army and you guys say GEJ isn't corrupt? Not only is he a puppet and a slave, but a weakling.

A puppet and weakling I don't know nd don't really care as most people don't call him that but the records are there for those calling him corrupt to see that he is not as corrupt as past leaders
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by macof(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Fulaman198:
For a country like Chad who decimated terrorists in both Nigeria and Mali to show this much military strength while Nigeria is showing vast amounts of weakness, the same Chad that Buhari drove away during his time, this tells me that the GEJ is indeed corrupt. Why weaken the military to this extent.

How much support have northern leaders given to the fight against boko haram even Buhari is sympathetic to killing them

3 Likes

Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Fulaman198(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:

How much support have northern leaders given to the fight against boko haram even Buhari is sympathetic to killing them

How much have southern leaders given to the fight against Boko Haram?

Until bigoted Nigerians see that this is a national problem and not a regional one can only then Nigeria become the nation it's meant to be.

It doesn't concern you that the military is weaker than Chad? I'd say even Togo and Rep. Of Benin can conquer Nigeria right now in its current pitiful state, and yet people still want a puppet in power who bows and kisses the arses of the French and white colonial powers. Do Nigerians really have such low standards?

I'm not saying that Buhari is all that great either, but he certainly based on his past transgressions against Chad would never have allowed Nigeria which is the largest country in Africa mind you to be in such a pitiful state. It still surprises me to see the mindset of most Nigerians who don't understand the big picture of this problem.

3 Likes

Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by macof(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2015
Fulaman198:

How much have southern leaders given to the fight against Boko Haram?

Until bigoted Nigerians see that this is a national problem and not a regional one can only then Nigeria become the nation it's meant to be.

It doesn't concern you that the military is weaker than Chad? I'd say even Togo and Rep. Of Benin can conquer Nigeria right now in its current pitiful state, and yet people still want a puppet in power who bows and kisses the arses of the French and white colonial powers. Do Nigerians really have such low standards?

I'm not saying that Buhari is all that great either, but he certainly based on his past transgressions against Chad would never have allowed Nigeria which is the largest country in Africa mind you to be in such a pitiful state. It still surprises me to see the mindset of most Nigerians who don't understand the big picture of this problem.

Buhari was governor of eastern Nigeria and sure he was a good military leader in the case of the Chadian menace...likewise Northern governors should help GEJ and stop their laziness.
Your leaders are the ones wishing you all dead by doing nothing
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Fulaman198(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
macof:

Buhari was governor of eastern Nigeria and sure he was a good military leader in the case of the Chadian menace...likewise Northern governors should help GEJ and stop their laziness.
Your leaders are the ones wishing you all dead by doing nothing

Again, you are not seeing the big picture as this is not a Northern problem but a Nigerian problem. The fact is that the military is at an all time low. For a country as large as Nigeria, the military in its current state is one of the weakest in the continent. How did the military become this weak? I'm pretty sure Goodpuppet Johnathan had a hand in it.

The lazy northern leaders, what do you expect them to do? They are not Commander in Chief nor do they have access to a military, so what do you really want them to do? I think it's high time GEJ supporters wake up as GEJ has done nothing but sell Nigeria out. You have seen how America and Israel have treated Nigeria, and yet GEJ being the loyal Stockholm syndrome dog that he is keeps running back to them for more bad treatment.... Does that make sense?

2 Likes

Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by macof(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2015
@fulaman. Boko haram is not a problem to be left for only the military, the common citizen is to be educated about the issue, to be encouraged and made to see that boko haram is evil.
I know many northerns are sympathetic to boko haram, they don't report irregular activities, some even support boko haram with information. Even many northerns in the miliary are sympathetic towards them, they don't want to fight boko haram so how can southerners fight what the North is protecting?
And then how do they get more weapons? We have rich men in the North sponsoring them. We have Emirs and politicians who relate with them far better than the presidency

It's a Nigerian problem but if the North don't care about their immediate problem how much can the South do to help?

1 Like

Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by chamboy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
TI Rates Countries according to caught Corrupt leaders... Under Goodluck Jonathan's Regime not up to. 10 ppl has been Prosecuted for corrupt cases..
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lalasticlala

Obinoscopy

Ngwakwe
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
APC [Al Qaeda Peoples Party] is the definition of bitterness, desperation and frustration. Just take your time and check out all their big members; they are all people that were so frustrated in PDP and had no choice but to get out. They epitomize hypocrisy at all levels. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

We don't need such level of bitterness & frustration at the presidency please.

APC is NOT the change that we need in Nigeria! embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Fulaman198(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
macof:
@fulaman. Boko haram is not a problem to be left for only the military, the common citizen is to be educated about the issue, to be encouraged and made to see that boko haram is evil.
I[b] know many northerns are sympathetic to boko haram[/b], they don't report irregular activities, some even support boko haram with information. Even many northerns in the miliary are sympathetic towards them, they don't want to fight boko haram so how can southerners fight what the North is protecting?
And then how do they get more weapons? We have rich men in the North sponsoring them. We have Emirs and politicians who relate with them far better than the presidency

It's a Nigerian problem but if the North don't care about their immediate problem how much can the South do to help?

That is the most uneducated garbage you have ever sprouted from your mouth. Most Northerners are sympathetic with Boko fools? Are you kidding me? You do realise that Boko fools are killing Northerners so why would we be sympathetic with them? This just sounds like some uneducated jargon

1 Like

Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
chamboy:
TI Rates Countries according to caught Corrupt leaders... Under Goodluck Jonathan's Regime not up to. 10 ppl has been Prosecuted for corrupt cases..

NOTHING CAN BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by macof(m): 1:01am On Feb 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

That is the most uneducated garbage you have ever sprouted from your mouth. Most Northerners are sympathetic with Boko fools? Are you kidding me? You do realise that Boko fools are killing Northerners so why would we be sympathetic with them? This just sounds like some uneducated jargon

I speak from experience, most northerns are uneducated and don't hate boko haram as much as they should. I am yet to see a northern who cares
I have heard of a man who compelled his daughter to carry explosives...and he is nt boko haram but wants to fight their cause
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Fulaman198(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
macof:

I speak from experience, most northerns are uneducated and don't hate boko haram as much as they should. I am yet to see a northern who cares
I have heard of a man who compelled his daughter to carry explosives...and he is nt boko haram but wants to fight their cause

I would like to know which Northerners you are referring to because I'm reading a lot of B.S. here.

Most Northerners especially in the region I'm from Adamawa are living in constant fear that they could be next, and you are here sitting on your virtual and false horse that most Northerners are sympathetic with Boko fools.

We are supposedly a country comprised of 170 million (I know that number is questionable but let's face facts), are you implying you have met with 90 million Northerners to come to such a false and amazing conclusion? Because if you say you have, I'll lose all respect I once had for you in the realm of the scientific world.

I don't make ridiculous conclusions without strong evidence to fortify my assumptions. However, in the name of bigotry and regional hatred here you are typing out a lot of ridiculous unproven nonsense. I laugh in the Fulfulde language.
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by macof(m): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

I would like to know which Northerners you are referring to because I'm reading a lot of B.S. here.

Most Northerners especially in the region I'm from Adamawa are living in constant fear that they could be next, and you are here sitting on your virtual and false horse that most Northerners are sympathetic with Boko fools.

We are supposedly a country comprised of 170 million (I know that number is questionable but let's face facts), are you implying you have met with 90 million Northerners to come to such a false and amazing conclusion? Because if you say you have, I'll lose all respect I once had for you in the realm of the scientific world.

I don't make ridiculous conclusions without strong evidence to fortify my assumptions. However, in the name of bigotry and regional hatred here you are typing out a lot of ridiculous unproven nonsense. I laugh in the Fulfulde language.
Ok lemme rephrase it ...
All northerns I have met and discussed the issue with don't seem to care, I mean it when I say ALL. It's all about the military, they don't want to help in the little ways they can
Sure maybe they are less than 20 if I count...but am serious, it's like that even with my colleague from borno working in Abuja
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Fulaman198(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
macof:

Ok lemme rephrase it ...
All northerns I have met and discussed the issue with don't seem to care, I mean it when I say ALL. It's all about the military, they don't want to help in the little ways they can
Sure maybe they are less than 20 if I count...but am serious, it's like that even with my colleague from borno working in Abuja

Are you aware that most people in the military are of Hausa descent? Come on man you certainly can do better than that.

Stop being a propagator of regional bigotry and zealotry. This is regressive, not progressive. Anyone in their right mind that is sympathetic with Boko fools is obviously one of the Boko fools.

Those who have relatives living in Boko owned territory fear for the safety of their loved ones.
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Donphillopus: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by macof(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

Are you aware that most people in the military are of Hausa descent? Come on man you certainly can do better than that.

Stop being a propagator of regional bigotry and zealotry. This is regressive, not progressive. Anyone in their right mind that is sympathetic with Boko fools is obviously one of the Boko fools.

Those who have relatives living in Boko owned territory fear for the safety of their loved ones.

yes I am aware, and that's why I take this as a case of unseriousness and lack of concern.
Even when USA and France came they complained of the Nigerian troops holding back and afraid of battle...some claim it's due to lack of military equipments but I don't believe it...many nations were invited that time and said nothing about equipments only about will power
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Fulaman198(m): 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
macof:

yes I am aware, and that's why I take this as a case of unseriousness and lack of concern.
Even when USA and France came they complained of the Nigerian troops holding back and afraid of battle...some claim it's due to lack of military equipments but I don't believe it...many nations were invited that time and said nothing about equipments only about will power

With as corrupt as Nigeria is, you better believe it. I believe that Boko fools are better equipped right now because some traitors have sold a lot of expensive artillery and military vehicles to Boko.
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Fulaman198(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:
Buhari is a terrorist

GEJ not only is a terrorist, but a traitor who has sold out Nigerians to France, U.S. and Israel. He possesses Stockholm syndrome and is the slave of those aforementioned countries.
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Donphillopus: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

GEJ not only is a terrorist, but a traitor who has sold out Nigerians to France, U.S. and Israel. He possesses Stockholm syndrome and is the slave of those aforementioned countries.

Buhari is a certified terrorist grin
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Fulaman198(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

Buhari is a certified terrorist grin

Yeah that's why he was at least able to drive away the Chadians in the 70s, something that GEJ would never be capable of doing.

Buhari is honest, GEJ is not. Buhari is military-minded, GEJ is puppet minded. Buhari doesn't bow down to any other country, GEJ bows down to everyone else due to his vast inferiority complex as an incompetent leader.

Must I continue?

2 Likes

Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Donphillopus: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yeah that's why he was at least able to drive away the Chadians in the 70s, something that GEJ would never be capable of doing.

Buhari is honest, GEJ is not. Buhari is military-minded, GEJ is puppet minded. Buhari doesn't bow down to any other country, GEJ bows down to everyone else due to his vast inferiority complex as an incompetent leader.

Must I continue?

But Buhari is a terrorist naaaa

grin
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Fulaman198(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

But Buhari is a terrorist naaaa

grin

If you would like to go that route, then so is GEJ, ten times more in fact.
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Donphillopus: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

If you would like to go that route, then so is GEJ, ten times more in fact.

Apc is bokoharam

Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Fulaman198(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

PDP is bokoharam

Yes I concur
Re: Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt by Donphillopus: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fulaman198:

Yes I concur

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam grin

Gej till 2019 cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Cows Severely Malnourished (see pictures) / 30 Days: APC Lists 8 Major Achievements Of Buhari / Remember “america Will Know”?, Kerry Said It To Buhari Over $bn Loot Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.