Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,635 members, 7,834,087 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo (37399 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hiohiohiohio surename Nibo, like aunty Zara Femi will soon say his account was hacked.

But that's none of my business. Sipping garri and coconut with agbaluma.
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by mpowa(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:
overnight celebrities usually crashes overnight. undecided undecided undecided

Zahra Buhari and Kiki Osinbajo were used as a bait to lure guys to APC while Femi Osinbajo is a bait for the ladies.

We never heard of Elizabeth and Faith the president's daughters till they got married. undecided

A prudent man keeps his family away from public scrutiny

Jonathians are comedians, when their family where off the public eyes, you didn't let them be, 'he doesn't have family', where's his wife, 'where are his children', he don tire you now? keep enjoying it.
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by lighternote: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
All these children of the rich abi na reach, simple test of English they can't pass. What is surename again
Abeg, stop putting all these worthless fake topics on fp.
If they like, let them open fake pizza account. Mtcheeewwww!
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by mrrock: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
@seun, obinoscopy, lalasticlala
By this thread I think we've spotted one fraudstar i.e omanifrank. He/she is the person creating threads here with the said twitter account as Osinbajo's daughter. With a little intelligence effort on their background at least on this forum you should be able to find and ban the entire crew.
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by tonytony208(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
sunnyflakes:

No na Yoruba accent him use. Lol

i suggest to you not to go down the tribal lane. If you do, i will make you regret the day you were born as a flaathead.

Because Osinbajo is yoruba doesn't mean all yorubas are apc supporters. We have a million and one biafrans, who speak and write very poor and unpardonable English; patience jonathan is a good example. Even your intonation is disgusting.

The simple error you are crying over is even more of an oversight. You can write any jargon that comes to your mind, but be sensible enough not to mention any tribe.

Be warned!!!
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by OneNaira6: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Zahra Buhari and Kiki Osinbajo were used as a bait to lure guys to APC while Femi Osinbajo is a bait for the ladies.

We never heard of Elizabeth and Faith the president's daughters till they got married. undecided

My sentiments exactly. They are both terrible parents. Most politicians protect their children from public view because they are aware how insulting voters can be. Who wants to emotionally destroy their children all because of a selfish ambitions. I guess Osinbajo and buhari aren't the type of father's to protect their children from vultures. Okay oooo
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by dipopooo(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
I'm here 2 read APC eGOATs comments na. Fake pple
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by UncleJudax(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sijo01:
Lmao @ I just want the best for this country............ Watin concern your sister twitter handle concern Nigeria.
#IndirectCampaign grin

1 Like

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by psalmsjob: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:

We didn't hear of them because they're as clueless as their parents! Its all part of #TheChangeWeWant. We want 21st children that we can relate to and can relate with us. Internet Savvy enough to participate in public discuss.

Not children that just feeds on our resources and popping up for weddings but this wouldn't have concerned me though if you had not brought it up to score cheap points for the Clueless President ever liveth.

Probably the fact that GEJonathan children were adopted affected their self-esteem somewhat and if so that's also as a result of GEJonathan failure as a father. But the poor children might as well be as disappointed in him as we all are and thus hide in shame, infact if GEJonathan is my father I wouldn't know what to say in his support now I'll just be CLUELESS really!

You said "A prudent man keeps his family away from public scrutiny", did you just make that up or you quoted someone or scriptures? This theories wey una dey transform so... deris God o
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by notoriousbabe: 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Gold cray fish has no hiding place
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by psalmsjob: 6:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Trailblazer1:

You said "A prudent man keeps his family away from public scrutiny", did you just make that up or you quoted someone or one of the scriptures? Dis theories wey una dey transform so... deris God o

We didn't hear of GEJonathan children because they're as clueless as their parents! Its all part of #TheChangeWeWant.

We want 21st century children that we can relate to and can relate with us. Internet Savvy enough to participate in public discuss on social media.

Not children that just feeds on our resources and popping up for weddings here and there but honestly this wouldn't have concerned me though if you had not brought it up to score cheap points for the Clueless President ever liveth.

As to GEJ parenting ability, probably the fact that GEJonathan children were adopted affected their self-esteem somewhat and if so that's also as a result of GEJonathan failure as a father.

But for a benefit of doubt, the poor children might as well be as disappointed in him as we all are and thus hide in shame, infact if GEJonathan were to be my father (God had already forbid that for me) I wouldn't know what to say in his support now I'll just be... CLUELESS really!

#VoteForChange #VoteForBuhari #VoteForNigeria #VoteForAPC
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by jzdoberman: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
talktimi:
Hehehe grin laughing at "surename" grin grin

Bro I think sey na only me see am ooo.
Another WASC victim!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by uncjay(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Can knowing this politicians kids secure my vote for them.....nawa ooo everything trashy just dey enter FP sha...
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by talktimi(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
jzdoberman:

Bro I think sey na only me see am ooo.
Another WASC victim!!!
evidence of a penkelemess education grin
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by vision2050: 11:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
All these kids should go and sit down and keep quiet till after election. they look silly everyday about their silly tweet.

but I have decided to march 4 Buhari
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by MissEse: 12:08am On Feb 15, 2015
You all complaining of the error, can't you see that the topic has its own error too?

Op what's 'her sister'
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by omanifrank(m): 6:07am On Feb 15, 2015
mrrock:
@seun, obinoscopy, lalasticlala
By this thread I think we've spotted one fraudstar i.e omanifrank. He/she is the person creating threads here with the said twitter account as Osinbajo's daughter. With a little intelligence effort on their background at least on this forum you should be able to find and ban the entire crew.
u mean i cant blog on peoples being.. what will you call linda ikeji who does gossip then..
Re: Femi, Son Of Osinbajo Sends Out A Disclaimer For Her Sister Kiki Osinbajo by Albishir: 7:59am On Feb 15, 2015
By their clueless children we shall know them. Their papa never be anything yet oo but don begin dey disturb us for social media with dirty english. GEJ till 2019 joor!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election / Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / NERC: Nigerians To Pay N36,000 And N67,000 For Electricity Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.