Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day (37944 Views)

Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) / Braless Lady Models Laura Ikeji's Products For Valentine (Photos) / Married Toyin Aimakhu Gets In The “act” With Another Guy.... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by bettercreature(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Tokunbo....
Class-less Celebrity
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by ohaleoghene(f): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
this woman should learn to take her marriage off the public...she too talk...who no know say she is just trying too hard to paint a picture ?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by notoriousbabe: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
drnairalov:
but somehow, I think this woman is trying to play the perfect couple too much in the eye of the public!!!, like she is competing with some one or something,, I really don't know, anyways whatever rocks her boat. Congrats dear.

2 camouflage jackets for sale..order now 30,000# each

Vals discount
don't mind the dumb azz
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by notoriousbabe: 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
ohaleoghene:
this woman should learn to take her marriage off the public...she too talk...who no know say she is just trying too hard to paint a picture ?
you dey mind her? Tokunbo car for that matter,she no dey shame

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by Barbarthundey(m): 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ipledge:
Congrat my crush...I believe age is not a limitation,I wish u could locate me...I will wait for u

Did I see u type wait? God won't answer ur prayers concerning her marriage
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by notoriousbabe: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
bettercreature:
Tokunbo....
Class-less Celebrity
very very classless,shame on her
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
Barbarthundey:

Did I see u type wait? God won't answer ur prayers concerning her marriage
am not praying anything...I just love her,I could wait for her till she is 80 when she has no more teeth
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by notoriousbabe: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
cytochromeC:

I agree. Trying to prove to haters the marriage is blossoming and urging fans to keep making her n hubby role models. I don't understand why everything about her marriage has to be in public. See her mouth like I'm in shock I'm crying, lol. can't she appreciate the hubby without the show off. Oh, I forgot, the fans must know every single detail. undecided and the perceived haters like me must be given opportunity to talk grin

she is doing the poo because most of her so called fans are gullible,tasteless and classless. With her noise and show off they see her as their mini god
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by Tosinville(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Just publicity stunt, how much d guy get ? Lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by notoriousbabe: 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
njuwo:
See the way she dey blush, to show say Nigerian girls like expensive thing.
yeye celebrity blushing over tokunbo car from cotonou
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by Barbarthundey(m): 7:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ipledge:
am not praying anything...I just love her,I could wait for her till she is 80 when she has no more teeth

isorai... keep waiting. Don't move on with ur own life ooo
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by lovely17(m): 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
sometimes ago I read on nairaland that they are divorced now this
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by goldenvicky(f): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
edwife:
This woman can be so childish... undecided

From the fake breakup to the fake show of public affection,the list is endless.

Dakore Egbuson akande correct married woman with class. kiss
Talking abt Dakore Egbuson,I love dat lady so much,she's got beauty,dignity,lookin at her she's got brain,and to top it all,she's jst too classy.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by jzdoberman: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
makeitsoon:
So what do we really have to do here?

I have been thinking...

Is Nairaland worth it? Are we just here to talk about how yemi is fvcking phyno, tonto's new breasttts implant, looking at pictures, viewing gory images, read about how politicians are misusing us and telling us lies, reading every fake twitter post on front page? etc?

And coming to think of it, that we have alot of teenagers and kids on this forum, so are you developing them or still in the process of dumbing down the young ones? i really dont know what nairaland stands for?

Why u dey vex; abi dey put gun for ur head to read NL?
U fit still open ur own platform make we join.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by Lawalemi(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
And another red car on next valentines day?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by enoqueen: 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
when will toyin stop lieing?

there is no way Johnson would buy her a car, he doesn't even have the money to buy himself a nice shirt.
he is a struggling artist.

toyin got that money from one of the thieves in aso rock.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by simdam500(m): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2015
Pretty cool gift for a day like this kiss
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 15, 2015
dammytosh:
Contribute for a car and shout you are super happy. Did I say contribute ?

That guy looks irresponsible and will not contribute anything. I guess it is the proceed of the Selfie with Mr President.

You are in shock ?

You will come out of shock when you start living a life without script. Ode.

Fake Celebrity Life Style.

I no understand you.. Shey u and TOYIN get issues before??. Why the hate nau??
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 15, 2015
enoqueen:
when will toyin stop lieing?

there is no way Johnson would buy her a car, he doesn't even have the money to buy himself a nice shirt.
he is a struggling artist.

toyin got that money from one of the thieves in aso rock.

U dey inside him account abi??
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by dammytosh: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2015
ghostwalker:

I no understand you.. Shey u and TOYIN get issues before??. Why the hate nau??

You and I know what i meant.

I love Toyin but I hate her fake lifestyle. I know she is working hard and doing all she can to Salvage the wreck in the marriage.

She could have as well showed off her hard work without saying one 1diot bought it.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
dammytosh:

You and I know what i meant.

I love Toyin but I hate her fake lifestyle. I know she is working hard and doing all she can to Salvage the wreck in the marriage.

She could have as well showed off her hard work without saying one 1diot bought it.
God punish u these mad ibo tribalistic goat every tin Yoruba achievement gives u a hard on... FYI... Dis site is owned by a Yoruba dat u detest d most... So go and die
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by dammytosh: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
lowgeorge:
God punish u these mad ibo tribalistic goat every tin Yoruba achievement gives u a hard on... FYI... Dis site is owned by a Yoruba dat u detest d most... So go and die

You are an E-diot and a tribal bigot. The sad news is that I am not Ibo. So look for another nonsense to spew out.

Instead of speaking sense into Toyin's head, they are pretending all is well.

F00lish people like you will prefer an incompetent Candidate because he is your son. (Oponu Ayirada)

Your username speaks it all lowgeorgeIQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by tonychristopher: 12:24am On Feb 16, 2015
dammytosh:

You are an E-diot and a tribal bigot. The sad news is that I am not Ibo. So look for another nonsense to spew out.

Instead of speaking sense into Toyin's head, they are pretending all is well.

F00lish people like you will prefer an incompetent Candidate because he is your son. (Oponu Ayirada)

Your username speaks it all lowgeorgeIQ

My brother it is becoming glaring how igbo is the average Yoruba person nightmare

I love your clarification

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Gets a Toyota Camry For Valentine's Day by Greatpeter(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
I thought they said they have broken up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Yoruba Born Actors Making It Big In Nollywood / Tiwa Savage Narrates What Son Jamjam Does Whenever She Wants To Go Out (Photos) / May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.