Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,090 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Account (806 Views)

The Account Deactivation Feature Is Disabled? / This Deactivation Stuff Is So Nonsense! / Issues With Account Deactivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Account by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2009
How did my first account get deactivated?
Re: Account by dani1luv: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2009
Only a MOD can answa that
Re: Account by temmyabby(f): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2009
having the same problem, been trying to delete my account for a while now, help pls
Re: Account by Shaz(f): 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2009
Just stop using the account and create another one.
Re: Account by temmyabby(f): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2009
i dont want to create another 1, I stopped using this 2007 , I keep getting mails one in a while, anytime i get a mail i log in and try to deactivate my account, but never find how to, its been over a yr now, it doesn't make any sense, it should say clearly somewhere how to, have i been looking in the wrong places or it just doesnt say any where on this site how to deactivate an account,
Re: Account by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2009
not being sarcastic. im quite sure you'd stop receiving emails if you removed your email address.
try that. it might just work.

you could also take it a bit further by taking your pciture off.
Re: Account by temmyabby(f): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2009
I'm not trying to delete my details bit by bit,  I'm trying to delete my account, that should take care of everything,   I'm not trying to be difficult, but deleting an account should be as easy as creating the account,  its usually stated clearly somewhere in the account setting,  is this site different or have i been looking at the wrong places?,
Re: Account by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2009
if you cant get a solution to your problem you can make do with the nearest/closest solution. hence, my suggestion: hide your email and remove your pic.
i dont think this site allows u to deactivate your account. only, the moderators can do it with the permission of ALMIGHT SEUN. i doubt they'd do this.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Lucky Number? / The Masked One / Make A Hero Movie, With your Loved Ones Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.