Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,197 members, 7,815,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

KA - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / KA (6158 Views)

How To Tighten Your Vagina Naturally / Ladies; 6 Reasons Why You May Feel Pain In Your Vagina / How To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell,infection or Abnormal Discharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KA by lolaxavier(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: KA by Cutehector(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sex expert! Wow. Her husband must be a lucky man.
Re: KA by lolaxavier(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cutehector:
Sex expert! Wow. Her husband must be a lucky man.

Being expert in sex counselling doesn't make you an expert in bed cheesy

1 Like

Re: KA by Cutehector(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

Being expert in sex counselling doesn't make you an expert in bed cheesy
r u sure? So who den r d experts in bed? Ashawo girls ryt?
Re: KA by lolaxavier(m): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
Cutehector:
r u sure? So who den r d experts in bed? Ashawo girls ryt?

Guy I no know ooo....
Re: KA by lolaxavier(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
NL ladies won't comment on this post but believe me, so many of them have already started printing out this page to take action...
Re: KA by Genea(f): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
orishirishi guess its not meant for me sah
Re: KA by lolaxavier(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Genea:
orishirishi guess its not meant for me sah

As if any lady will come here and admit it is meant for her....girls forming tightness since 20 b.c.
Re: KA by Genea(f): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

As if any lady will come here and admit it is meant for her....girls forming tightness since 20 b.c.
shiooooor dats Ur biz not mine
Re: KA by lolaxavier(m): 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
Genea:
shiooooor dats Ur biz not mine

Genea, not sure there is anything offensive in my comment, just a general conversation...you don't really need to be hard on me ok....there is no need for shioorrrr, haba!
Re: KA by Genea(f): 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

Genea, not sure there is anything offensive in my comment, just a general conversation...you don't really need to be hard on me ok....there is no need for shioorrrr, haba!
oya sorry, don't be angry
Re: KA by lolaxavier(m): 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Genea:
oya sorry, don't be angry

Ehn...I am really angry....in fact, i challenge you to do val with me cheesy cheesy cheesy...maybe then i will calm down.... wink
Re: KA by Genea(f): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

Ehn...I am really angry....in fact, i challenge you to do val with me cheesy cheesy cheesy...maybe then i will calm down.... wink
naaaah
Re: KA by lolaxavier(m): 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Genea:
naaaah

AAwWwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: KA by LarissaBodnar: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
my friend linda she had delivery last week now she got loose vagina problem she worried about that after then she consult with me then i told her on of the best solution to make vagina tight that is Dermalmd Vaginal Tigtening Serum now she using that serum and she told me about her result now she got tight and virgin vagina just like small girls
Re: KA by VirginiaAdams: 1:47am On Mar 17, 2017
I used the nuva ring for a year and I felt like it kept just pushing me out and I wasn't as comfortable having sex because of it. But Myotaut serum definitely works and me and my boyfriend can't stop. Definitely worth trying.
Re: KA by RitaMcMillae: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ladies, there is really nothing to be embarrassed about if you are wondering how to tighten your vagina. For those of you who have had children naturally, the birthing process can stretch the vaginal walls out a lot and make it feel extremely loose. This can lead to decreased sexual pleasure and a loss of interest in sex. Read More Here... https://www.infomagazines.com/health-and-fitness/women-health/how-to-tighten-your-vagina-naturally/

(1) (Reply)

To Slim Down My Rear End / Meet The Worlds Extraordinary People / This Seems Very Dangerous!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.