Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

146 Reasons Why Sugar Is Ruining Your Health, Please Read This Its Important! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 146 Reasons Why Sugar Is Ruining Your Health, Please Read This Its Important! (744 Views)

My Mental Health Is Ruining My Life!!!! / Help My Health Please / If You Care About Your Health – Please Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

146 Reasons Why Sugar Is Ruining Your Health, Please Read This Its Important! by corperope: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Thank you for using my REASONS WHY SUGAR IS RUINING YOUR HEALTH. Hopefully we will help people understand what sugar is doing to their body.. I have tried to bring all the research up to date, and I now have 146 REASONS WHY SUGAR IS RUINING YOUR HEALTH.
The reasons are listed below:
1. Sugar can suppress the immune system.
2. Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in the body.
3. Sugar can cause hyperactivity, anxiety, difficulty concentrating, and crankiness in children.
4. Sugar can produce a significant rise in triglycerides.
5. Sugar contributes to the reduction in defense against bacterial infection (infectious diseases).
6. Sugar causes a loss of tissue elasticity and function, the more sugar you eat the more elasticity and function you loose.
7. Sugar reduces high density lipoproteins.
8. Sugar leads to chromium deficiency.
9. Sugar leads to cancer of the ovaries.
10. Sugar can increase fasting levels of glucose.
11. Sugar causes copper deficiency.
12. Sugar interferes with absorption of calcium and magnesium.
13. Sugar can weaken eyesight. Read more on www.news3w..com

Re: 146 Reasons Why Sugar Is Ruining Your Health, Please Read This Its Important! by Dahveydson(m): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
So there are no benefits of sugar?

(1) (Reply)

. / Any Solution To Bile Reflux? / Best joystick Enlargement Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.