Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,316 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

6 Types Of Pupils You Will Meet In Nursery School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Types Of Pupils You Will Meet In Nursery School. (984 Views)

Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) / Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / Hilarious Picture Of A Nursery School Kid Dancing SHOKI!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of Pupils You Will Meet In Nursery School. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
For those who had in one time opportune to teach in nursery school especially private one can attest to this fact. Though for once i never teach in my life, but base on what i have been hearing and seeing, push me to write this.

1. THE BRILLIANT ANd THE SMART ONES :- This set of pupils, are the intelligent one, i mean extra brilliant, before the teacher write anything on the black board, the knew what the teacher wanted to write, the will read it loud before the teacher finish the writing. Any hard question the teacher throws, the will try to answered it and at the end you find out that the got it right, the communicate with genuine english. Na solomon head this type carry o.

2. THE REPORTERS:- This are those who will give the teacher account of what happen in the class, when the teacher was not there. E.g "James and Nneka fight or Wilson jump throw the window or simeon throw paper on someone" Na this type be our future NTA/BBC, news broadcaster.

3. THE NEW INTAKE:- This are those that just began school, most of them can't talk, their mum, brought them to be relieve, their age ranges from 1-2 years. All what the can do is just to cry all day long disturbing the whole school environment, shit, fart, vomit. I wonder if crying, farting, vomiting are also part of education.

4. THOSE FROM RICH FAMILY:- This are those you'll see their parent driving them in flashy cars. Their uniform, school bag and boot, if girl, the type of hair she will do, will tell you, that this ones were born with silver spoon, you hardly see them mingle with other pupils.

5. THOSE FROM POOR FAMILY BACKGROUND:- This are the set of pupil, that their parent are not financially buoyant, unlike the rich children, that their parent will carry them in cars, this set will walk in foot from house to school everyday, sometimes empty stomach, the are those who pay their school fees late, after several fee drive. The are always meek u hardly see them find trouble.

6. BOOK NO GREE ENTER MY HEAD:- Lol.. This are the one , the teacher, will teach, preach, from january to december, the woun't grab anything. All the do is to sit and stares at the teacher. When the teacher asked "is it clear" the will join in and answer in chorus "yes sir" if the teacher asked, Okon explain what i said just now. Na that time you go know say cocoyam go ripe banana.

Add yours.
let keep the fun rolling
Re: 6 Types Of Pupils You Will Meet In Nursery School. by MissEse: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
The sleepers: they sleep all through class lesson.

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Pupils You Will Meet In Nursery School. by ShakurM(m): 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
The troublesome, teacher don buy pack of panadol cos of them
Re: 6 Types Of Pupils You Will Meet In Nursery School. by Babe2sure(f): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
The bullies: Those who habitually abuse others, either physically or psychologically.

The untouchables: (yours truly wink) teachers children are untouchable. You will hear 'ofe na omo teacher?- you want to beat teacher pikin? cheesy

The gossips: They gossip about everyone and knows everything about everyone.

The inquisitive ones: They ask teachers too many questions, until they understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Types Of Pupils You Will Meet In Nursery School. by SisiNini(f): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
Almost all kids are gossips...
Re: 6 Types Of Pupils You Will Meet In Nursery School. by Nastydroid(m): 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
I rep number 1 grin
Re: 6 Types Of Pupils You Will Meet In Nursery School. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
The kid that will cry every morning they drop him/her off, you'll regret teaching if this type is in your class.

The mummy's pet, that's me and my son. if my son is in your class you must receive my calls almost every weekend.

(1) (Reply)

Over 350 .3gp Medical Documentary Videos In A 16gig Mcard For 3,000 Only / Oil & Gas Quiz to Improve your Engineering Knowledge (Weekly Prizes for Winners) / See What A Student Wrote For Me In An Exam..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.