Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Who Do They Think They R? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do They Think They R? (456 Views)

'Who Do They Think They Are Deceiving?' / Land Acquired In Anambra By Fg. What Do You Think They Will Put On The Land / VIDEO Arrested IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Claims They R Producing Bombs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do They Think They R? by mekaboy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
I am just wondering whats all this noise about buhari's daughter said this and that? Osibanjos daughter said this and that?

today buhari's daughter said this, tomorrow she says PDP hacked her twitter account?

2morow its osibanos daughter and his son is saying its a fake account.

Who are these people if i may ask? Since when did they have a voice? They have not won the election yet and they r already all over the social media causing havoc.

How many of Jonathan s children schooled abroad? How many times have u heard jonathans children twitting this and that on social media.

I am begining to wonder what the buhari's children will do if the eventually get in there.

I think Gej the devil i know is better that thr angel buhari and his celebrity wana be kids claim to be.
Re: Who Do They Think They R? by bauer00: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
d last sentenced got me cracked up...lol
everybody love the taste of power now
Re: Who Do They Think They R? by Seun(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
How many times have u heard jonathans children twitting this and that on social media.
They should give it a try.
Re: Who Do They Think They R? by bauer00: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
d last sentenced got me cracked up...lolz
everybody love the taste of power now
Re: Who Do They Think They R? by auntymi(f): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Market strateGy foR their fathErs i guEss grin

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Prosecute Voters With Fake PVC – INEC / Angry Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public / What Do You Think To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.