Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) (5199 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / Who's Watching CNN Now!! / Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) by frankyychiji(f): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin grin grin

#saiBoooharie
Re: Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) by 3kay945(m): 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
profjustine458:
wind of change without certificate..... sMh

I thought you guys are in court already. Stay there.
Mind you, nothing is stopping the Change.
#Buhari/Osinbajo2015.

2 Likes

Re: Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) by tobex23(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lol, Its funny some people are replying the OP.
See her calling someone an illiterate, yet she doesn't know how things like video calling operates

Please we need no other evidence, the OP is on her heat period, reason why she is like a released **g

1 Like

Re: Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
tobex23:
Lol, Its funny some people are replying the OP.
See her calling someone an illiterate, yet she doesn't know how things like video calling operates

Please we need no other evidence, the OP is on her heat period, reason why she is like a released **g
having known ur mental capacity on its negative superlative level with a specific measure,i doubt if u can be matured for once.but let me give it a trial.
Re: Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
I believe the camera was placed too low or 'baba' was not told to look at the round spot on the camera.
Re: Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) by jaysniggs: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
profjustine458:
You can't have people making decisions
about the future of the world who are
scientifically illiterate. That's a recipe for
disaster. And I don't mean just whether a
politician is scientifically literate, but
people who vote politicians into office.

Do you even know what the word "illiterate" means?
Re: Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
jaysniggs:

Do you even know what the word "illiterate" means?
No sir!
Re: Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) by KanwuliaJara: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
You WANT the world to see 'GANJA-WEED' filled eyes supplied by TINUBU? cheesy
Re: Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) by Gabrielsylar(m): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2015
LIAR

Re: Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) by abacus(m): 1:36am On Feb 15, 2015
profjustine458:
Buhari on CNN now,afraid to look up and
face the camera as his voice is growing
weaker and weaker. . Amanpour easy on
him pls

daft!
Re: Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2015
abacus:

daft!
your mouth is mensurating and I think you need a pad to shut it up .mchwwwwww

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ongoing Fight Going On In Onitsha / This Is How Nigerians Will Look Like If Buhari 2nd Term / Fully Armed Herdsmen Getting Ready.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.