Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Thanksgiving And Praise Thread: What Are You Thankful To God For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thanksgiving And Praise Thread: What Are You Thankful To God For? (369 Views)

The Importance Of Being Thankful To God Through Charity / Thanksgiving.....what Are You Thankful For.... / Colourful Annual Thanksgiving And First Sunday Service In My Church. (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanksgiving And Praise Thread: What Are You Thankful To God For? by AnEvangelist: 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
This thread is a space to give thanks to Jesus Christ for what He Has done for you.
Re: Thanksgiving And Praise Thread: What Are You Thankful To God For? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
I lost my dad more than a year ago it wasn't easy with no help not even "hello how u doing" from his family but God have been seeing us through its almost like my dad is still alive. Done with my ND programme back in sch for my first degree, after losing admission twice in one year. All thanks to God Almighty.
Re: Thanksgiving And Praise Thread: What Are You Thankful To God For? by dein77(m): 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
For sound health for my family members and I.

When health is lost, everything is lost.
Re: Thanksgiving And Praise Thread: What Are You Thankful To God For? by abbeYhart(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
The list is endless but above all. I thank God that i am alive today...Its a rare priviledge and not a right.

(1) (Reply)

friend's post / Great Testimonies..come And Experience Your Career Breakthrough. / Help Me! Is It A Sin To Take Alcohol As A Born Again Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.