Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? (2756 Views)

Subconsciously: At What Clock Hand Do You Drive At An Average Speed? Let's Share / Owning A Car Or Public Transport In Lagos, Which More Economical? / Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Would you drive it or sell it if it was given to you?

Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by madridguy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
I won't drive nor sell it. I will be using it as my bedroom.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
If its worth more than a G-wagon, I'll sell it and buy a G-wagon.
Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by ajaniade004: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
When dem no swear for me. I go just sell am jeje use the money buy one small beetles. Take remaining plan my life

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
I will give it out to you and Autosbay

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by emperorchedda(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Will drive it for a couple of weeks then sell it to buy something less costly

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by chillex8(m): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
I will sell the diamonds piece by piece until the car is naked.

Will drive it thereafter.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by paix(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
chillex8:
I will sell the diamonds piece by piece until the car is naked.

Will drive it thereafter.
. There are no diamonds, those are showroom lights that are reflecting on the car.
Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by DGD1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bossforeva:

would gladly fill the tank self for them.
my token for there hard work.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by DGD1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bossforeva:

1 Like

Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by chillex8(m): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
paix:
. There are no diamonds, those are showroom lights that are reflecting on the car.

I see diamonds shocked
Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by paix(m): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
chillex8:

I see diamonds shocked
. I believe you.
Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by Raymie(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bossforeva:
Remember to fix the headlamps before giving out the car. 3 bulbs are out.
DGD1:

Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by DECOtech(m): 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
I will drive it
Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by DGD1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Raymie:
Remember to fix the headlamps before giving out the car. 3 bulbs are out.

oh
that's true, thanks.
never knew this guys had so much fans here
Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by StarboyMichael(m): 9:17am On Feb 17, 2015
I wonder where this kind of thoughts come from, more like childhood fantasies
Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by carshowNG: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
This one look childish. I prefer the top 10 most expensive car for 2014. You can check them at https://www.facebook.com/CarShowNG
Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by abatically(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
carshowNG:
This one look childish. I prefer the top 10 most expensive car for 2015. You can check them at https://www.facebook.com/CarShowNG

Bossfera come and see. U asked us to take it easy on econelectronics, just take a look at this. He created this thread with econelectronics and he is replying with his new moniker carshowNG. Tell me of this guy is normal. He is either sick, or childish or just jobless.
Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by femmy2010(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2015
I would sell it and build a mini estate in Ogun state with the proceed. grin
Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
carshowNG:
This one look childish. I prefer the top 10 most expensive car for 2014. You can check them at https://www.facebook.com/CarShowNG
you shouldn't be doing this mehn, rather put up creative and educative contents that can grace frontpage if you are desperate in publicizing ur business.
Re: Photos: Would You Drive This Car Or Sell It If It Was Given To You? by HyDef(m): 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
Drive that thing? It'll blind people. I'll be robbed before I can show it off at church.

Nah, I'll sell it. And buy a fresh new Nissan GT-R. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

This Restored Russian Screw-Propelled Vehicle ZVM2901 Doesn't Need A Road At All / Help Me Choose Between Toyota Corolla 2004(9ja Used) Or Honda Civic 2004 (toks) / What Is The Cost Of A Front Bumper On A Honda Accord 2005. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.