Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed (3149 Views)

Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? / Why Do Ibo Men Get Married Late Compared To Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by obowunmi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
5minsmadness:

Yes Sir. One of my intimate girlfriends was calabar. I used to have bouts of asthma after sex with her.

And I'm not asthmatic.

grin grin
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by amtheone(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
obowunmi:

grin grin

Obowunmi, come and share ur experience ohhhhh. The way u r laffing, im begining to suspect u ohhhhh
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by seedbaba(m): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
Calabar are jus too good.. Had one few years ago, miss her now though, they are jus wonderful.. Cheerful, good cook, helpful, homely and ninja in bed. Then I usually eat like 8times a day, she wan kill me with food.. She no dey hear say I broke.. Mehn.. Calabar lady too much but when she vex like ds.. Omo I go jus go hibernate for a whole day ni oo..lol
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
Masturbation:
Mehn.
Calabar girls are all sex goddess.
My near death experience was with a Calabar girl.
I lasted for 3 minutes on her because of the way she handled me.

Mr Masturbation, thought u are female on NL, how come a "Calabar girl" handled u??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by Ewuro4: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
amtheone:

You want to give it a try? If yes, then you will have to prepare body and soul together because you are going to experience something that you have never experienced in your entire life before. If you doubt me, ask people.

Simple q and you're going roundabout.

Anyway, heard their men are overly possessive (have trust issues because of their ladies love for sex) and abusive. How true is this. Are you a calabar man?
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by Ewuro4: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
5minsmadness:

Yes Sir. One of my intimate girlfriends was calabar. I used to have bouts of asthma after sex with her.

And I'm not asthmatic.

grin grin
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by ataller1: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
mehn I remember I bleeped a calabar girl named Ofonime, mehn her pussy was sweet, damn sweet and damn she was good at it, the way she put it down is outta this world, she gave me a mind blowing head,
. Must you mentioned her name?what if she's a member here? undecided
Re: Why Do Most People From Other Tribes Believe That Calabar People Are Gud In Bed by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
ataller1:
. Must you mentioned her name?what if she's a member here? undecided

that's her biz o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Pregnant Women Should Know / See Another Deadly Disease Than HIV That Condom Can’t Protect You Against / UPDATE On 10 Year-old Chrisland 'cowgirl' Scandal, My Heart Bleeds - Adaure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.