Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) (34713 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / 2000 APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Edo State (Photos,) / Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by haroon77: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by psalmsjob: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Regiblinkz:
when I read comments like this, I know that some Nigerians have truly lost their minds

Which of my posts or part of this one you said brought you back to reality. You'll have to "Bear with us" really its the stench of bad air that we've been breathing for the past 6 years that's the problem but the wind of change is blowing all that away now thus the enthusiastic patriotism.

Please, like the President said "Bear with us" till March 28

#VoteForChange #VoteForBuhari #VoteForNigeria #VoteForAPC
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by sixtus042(m): 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
;DIs not the matter of campaiging are they going to vote please Gej for real
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Senjuchiha: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Face issues.
1.)Mention one school buhari built, and I will vote for him.
2.)mention any report of Buhari assisting Jonathan to fight boko haram and i will vote for him
3.)mention one thing buhari has done for katsina state let alone northern Nigeria and i will vote for him.
4.)buhari is poor, has one bungalow and could not afford party ticket YET HIS DAUGHTER SCHOOLS ABROAD. IF AM LYING COUNTER ME AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.
5.) buhari the people's general so patriotic and incorruptible that -
a.) Amaechi is the D.G of his campaign
b.) Atiku, tinubu, oyegun, Rochas Okorocha, El-Rufai are in the same party with him
If they are not, i will vote for Buhari.
6.) Buhari loves the people so much that twice he has agreed to debate. Abi?
7.) buhari is so clean, he produces a certificate with a signature and no name. He is so faithful when asked to bring certificate he brings statement of result.
Be true to your self. The only people who will vote BUHARI are-
A.) those who are ethnically blind
B.) those who are open to religious politics
C.) those who shy away from the truth.
D.) those who are paid to deceive themselves and others to believe in Change!
The only change in Apc is the former PDP members holding brooms!
#unapologetic jonathanian

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by chamboy(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mayor21:
Na them sabi. Gej till 2019.

.*modified*
1st eva FTC...dedicated to my baby on dis #val day.
sorry u guys are going down
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by rabiuabd(m): 8:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingEbukaBlog:
Some Nigerians in London took to the streets to campaign for Buhari, APC's presidential candidate with their brooms! I wonder how they got the brooms though. Anyways, photos here:
Source: : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/march4buari-nigerians-in-diaspora-take.html
KingEbukaBlog:
Some Nigerians in London took to the streets to campaign for Buhari, APC's presidential candidate with their brooms! I wonder how they got the brooms though. Anyways, photos here:
Source: : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/march4buari-nigerians-in-diaspora-take.html
KingEbukaBlog:
SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by jerrymej(m): 8:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Metchweeeee

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by olaniyanc: 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Up Nigeria!!!!!!!!. Nigerians take the battle to Jonathan in London. No rigging, no killing and no intimidation in Nigeria. PDP must go. Corruption must go. Jonathan must go.

Up the masses Gen.
Sai Buhari✌✌✌
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Mayor21(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
chamboy:
sorry u guys are going down
To?
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by appini: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nonentities.... they should come home and vote and stop deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Senjuchiha: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
psalmsjob:

The only the thought of Buhari being the next president excites me a lot, so I can imagine how thesame thoughts will bring shivers down the spine of the Clueless-One and more so his partners in crime.

Oni gbese to da e pari osun, March no ma ti de tan!

Lets March GEJonathan Out Of AsoRock...For Our Future's Sake!

We Need more Cluelessness
*He is Clueless yet his Government was the first in the
World to conquer the dreaded Ebola Virus.
* He is Clueless yet under his leadership,Nigeria has
become the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world.
*He is Clueless yet his Minister for Agriculture has been
begged to come show the world how he eliminated
corruption and transformed the Agriculture sector.
*He is Clueless yet his Petroleum minister was elected to be
the First female President of OPEC.
*He is Clueless yet under his leadership,the Nigerian
Economy is Number one in Africa.
*He is Clueless yet he was able to Privatize the Power
sector which none could do before him.
* He is Clueless yet he has built more roads than any other
government before him.
*He is Clueless yet for the first time in our history,we now
have over 10 Automobile manufacturers in Nigeria.
*He is Clueless yet he's built over 12 tertiary institutions
within 4 years.
If all these were achieved by a clueless man,we need the
Cluelessness to continue till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by MrMandilas: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
What is the need of all these expenses. Those people will just take their share of CHANGE ( money) and go back to their house. They don't have PVC ,even if they do, they won't come home to vote.
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by luggy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
jonathan is the best

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by KanwuliaJara: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Time to sweep PECKHAM for sure! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by linuxuser(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
No human conspiracy can unseat Jonathan no matter how fierce their trying is. If its the will of God, Jonathan will lose if not pass. Looking at the pircure, how many are they? So you think only 20 jobless people carrying cards are in London. Wake up my friend. Some of those people do not have any travel documents to come to Nigeria to vote. They are simply noise makers looking for money at all cost. Some of them are being sponsored. They can only deceive those of you in Nigeria. Most of them live double lives. I bet you, as some of them leave that place, they will be fighting over money or one of them will run away with the APC money. I know what am talking about. Anyway, wish them all the best. Jonathan till 2019.

ZUBY77:
More like Yorubas in London.

Look at it this way, I am not tribalistic, I like every tribe in this country.
However, I am sure the Ijaw people in London are not campaigning for Buhari.
I am also sure the Igbos in London won't do the same.

There is a Grand conspiracy to Unseat this current government.
I won't say that it's not gonna happen because it could happen.

However I am more concerned about the Unity of this country.
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Olushauneddy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
I still wonder where they got those brooms from
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by linuxuser(m): 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Buhari my foot. You guys are day dreamers and that is good. Mark it, Buhari will NEVER rule Nigeria again neither will APC win in Nigeria not when they are looming large with people like Amaechi and Tinunu and Atiku and co. The more they try, the less they see.

rabiuabd:
[color=#990000][/color]SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Sunymoore(m): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
ZUBY77:
More like Yorubas in London.

Look at it this way, I am not tribalistic, I like every tribe in this country.
However, I am sure the Ijaw people in London are not campaigning for Buhari.
I am also sure the Igbos in London won't do the same.

There is a Grand conspiracy to Unseat this current government.
I won't say that it's not gonna happen because it could happen.

However I am more concerned about the Unity of this country.
I have been following your comments silently for a while, I can broadly say you are the only unbiased and balanced Igbo here. AS FAR AS I'M CONCENERD.
But sir, what do you think there's a conspiracy against this government?
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by eugoo: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
The general is so lucky,his bowing out of politics in a grand style.pls my general don't stress your self in court
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by agabaI23(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
ellechrystal:
They had better come down n vote him, walking up n down with brooms in d streets of UK won't make him win grin grin
You have said it as it is my dear...
How na?
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by sako28: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
shachris03:
from England to Holland, America down to Africa. The wind of change is blowing.

vote not violence......

I'm APC supporter, but let be honest how many of this people in LONDON, USA will come to Nigeria and vote. Or better still how many people on nairaland have made good effort to get their PVC,I have my PVC after weeks of trying. Internet endorsement, support,1 million like on FB OR tweeter will not win an election. Only your PVC And physical vote will do the job. On a normal day GMB will win interest survey but are his internet supporters going to the polling centers to physically cast their votes? Hmmmmmm. God help us.
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by psalmsjob: 9:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
Senjuchiha:
We Need more Cluelessness
*He is Clueless yet his Government was the first in the
World to conquer the dreaded Ebola Virus.
* He is Clueless yet under his leadership,Nigeria has
become the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world.
*He is Clueless yet his Minister for Agriculture has been
begged to come show the world how he eliminated
corruption and transformed the Agriculture sector.
*He is Clueless yet his Petroleum minister was elected to be
the First female President of OPEC.
*He is Clueless yet under his leadership,the Nigerian
Economy is Number one in Africa.
*He is Clueless yet he was able to Privatize the Power
sector which none could do before him.
* He is Clueless yet he has built more roads than any other
government before him.
*He is Clueless yet for the first time in our history,we now
have over 10 Automobile manufacturers in Nigeria.
*He is Clueless yet he's built over 12 tertiary institutions
within 4 years.
If all these were achieved by a clueless man,we need the
Cluelessness to continue till 2019.

Yes continuity of Cluelessness in your personal affairs not mine, not for Nigerians.

All these your basic social services expected from a any government that you're celebrating as achievements even Abacha did something.

But all this things and awards you say they got from non-Nigerians are done at what cost? The embezzlement of public funds is always tired to one over-priced project or another.

The man is now "infectiously" clueless but most of us are immune to Cluelessness. Talking about Ebola, so GEJonathan is claiming that as his achievement whereas a proactive government will never let it enter his country at first.

If Patrick Swayer had came into Nigeria from any other country other than Liberia I could've excused GEJonathan but wetin we dey call Cluelessness. While every other country is closing her airport to the infected countries ours was clueless about happenings.

If not for Fashola and those brave Doctors and Nurses we would've perished because of Cluelessness at Aso Rock.

If na you dem send come put hand for my mouth go back tell dem say you no fit because ara mi kan gan se!

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by thaoriginator: 9:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
NighttWalker:
PS: don't quote me and talk trash, I shared this pic and don't wanna be part of your e-war bullshït
Those useless whites dudes, how much dem pAy the idiats?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=MrIncrediible post=30733362]GMB everywhere you go.[/quote

Yeah, everywhere except Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by XRAY21(m): 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Go ahead and say Buhari/APC photoshopped the photos. lipsrsealed
it not by carrying broom like witches and disturbing. People. abeg Polling unite the london ? Come home and vote idiots
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Dankamaru(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
These are part of what I called educated ones...Their sense of judgement hasn't been beclouded by sentiment!
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
NighttWalker:
PS: don't quote me and talk trash, I shared this pic and don't wanna be part of your e-war bullshït
If you don't wanna be part of any e-war bullshiit, then don't you ever fuccking post anything here.
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by searay(m): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Broom is so primitive. This is 21st century
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by bobbylegend(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
I can't remember watching any hollywood movie were brooms are used to clean houses but I vividly know that umbrellas are still very relevant till this moment. That's to say the broom emblem and ideas are outdated and umbrella is still a trend. How market FEBUHARI? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by derecho(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
So who dem dey campaign give?Oyibo man abi Jamaicans wey dey there?Instead make dem dey clamour make INEC allow diasporans to vote,dem dey carry broom.
I know a diasporan who returned to register,and intends to vote.
Na only 6weeks remain sha
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Everyone is joining the APC effort to sweep out corruption, see even Obama sef has joined, so what about you - don't forget to MARCH4BUHARI.

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by chamboy(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mayor21:

To?
otueke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Denies Nnamdi Kanu Bail / Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) / Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.