Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) (59846 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Her Husband And Son / Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by uncletech(m): 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
realli?
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
y guys day always exaggerate tinz I saw d topic nd I was thinking d lady was stark
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by andyanders: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
SmartChoices:
cool

Will comment on FP

Now I comment ....women and naked cleavages.... I stopped getting moved after seeing naked female bodies in a teaching hospital mortuary....in different forms. Vanity...all is vanity

In fact , you said the truth.Went to the mortuary and saw a beautiful lady on the floor of the morgue and she was naked with her boobs standing stiff.

This whole boobs is nothing. They are been held firm with strong iron bra and by the time you open it, it will drop like sack of bag.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by Talibanis: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
because She just bought a new bra or what? undecided undecided
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by bloodyki1ler: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Airforce1:
she's fresh
She's big
She's bold
She's beautiful

And you'll catch him soon
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
Things fall apart... grin
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by patiencezee(f): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
God forbid!
DDeliverer:
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound?
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by Adiwana: 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
see naked naija celebrities,see KimK wana beessssss
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by jerrymej(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
trisha01:
m jus hia to mak frontpage smiley

Let's make it together jor.

Who cares.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by akpanikpe(m): 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
auntymi:
guyz too get bAd mouth shA grin
U are not looking bad either, u no see as ur own be? Nice one u got, not like her own she is flouting.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
Our female celebrities are really going weird every day.. .. This seems to be the season of flaunting of Cleavages and snapping while bathing.

Plus size beautiful actress, Adaora Ukoh bares her Bosoms In these pictures...

https://mobile.twitter.com/adaoraukoh

Is that a goiter growing on her nose?
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by harry509: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
lalasticlala:
Our female celebrities are really going weird every day.. .. This seems to be the season of flaunting of Cleavages and snapping while bathing.

na she sabi, if she like make she open her yash, all na wash. 1 day dm go fade off... tongue tongue
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Shameless cleavage sad
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Okay o... Continue.

Continue to overcharge the Male species with indecent dressing & then complain about the high rate of sexual immorality, abuse and violence.
undecided
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by simdam500(m): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
She's sexilly hot *wondering if there's some word like that* undecided
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by lovely17(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
juicy
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by femi4: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mimienudles:
I've always liked this lady. She's Beautiful and Bold! But this her outfit ehn
Birds of a feather
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by uncjay(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
#Simple; it quite sometime the media said anything about her....she felt forgotten....getting unclad or exposing her cleavages is the best way to get back... Lolz e pay nw..
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by auntymi(f): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
akpanikpe:

U are not looking bad either, u no see as ur own be? Nice one u got, not like her own she is flouting.
hmmmmm, i no flaunt my own nA, abi u get spiritual eyez grin
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by YoSliM: 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
she lacks real talent n she's gradually fading away in the industry. so the only way she can stay in vogue n in the industry is to open up...and also she needs pay cus after this pic a lot of rich fools would want to patronize so they can have a feel on those juicy boobs. n she certainly ain't gonna say no for the right price... a decent hore
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by searider(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
They can't remain married because of this immoral dressing.. They want to enjoy it till old age. Time Shall Tell.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by NollywoodFreak: 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
I love thick women. They get me hungry.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by Viktor4reflectyahoocom(m): 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
englishmart:
Noooooo.... Maybe we should continue in grace that sin might abound
Do not incur the wrath of God by turning His Word upside down. Remember "He that takes or adds to His word shall have part in the second death".Be warned! Don't you fear Him who created a mere dust like you?
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by jelraj(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
gurunlocker:
we call that omu

abeg my gf bought me singlet, boxers and
handkerchief for valentine when I'm not a cultural dancer.. is this right
No cus she 4get to buy wrapper and mix chalk 4 ur makeup to complete ur herbalist out fit ..I go rent shrine 4 u... ozwo
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by NemzySeries(m): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
See her like 2015 prado jeep grin
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by mathy2p2: 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
I love her bost,feeling like sucking fast.
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by pomide(m): 12:16am On Feb 15, 2015
SOO TRASHYYYY
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by thexzy(m): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2015
I tot all these flaunted boobs are supposed to be meant for their huszy......we are just tired of seeing them....the next tin now will be....One grandmother's boobs that have clocked 100......what for please
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by thexzy(m): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2015
mathy2p2:
I love her bost,feeling like sucking fast.
na so u go suck and suck diseases......U feel like sucking ni
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by sessydu: 1:18am On Feb 15, 2015
You gurls should continue to flash all the flesh in the name of celebrity o! but also remember that guys know wife materials o. As for me, any lady that flaunts her God's given assets in d glaring eye of the public doesn't command my respect, my opinion though!
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by shindarayo(f): 6:34am On Feb 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

how re d might y fallen.i just get so irritated wen I c women of dis standards dress like hoes, bet y now..
Re: Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) by PapiWata: 7:26am On Feb 15, 2015
Ugly fat ho. My mangy dog is way easier on the eyes than that sack of chit, without question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Sextape In South Africa: Singer Denies, "That Ain't Me" (Video, Photos) / Davido Acquires New House On Banana Island, Lagos / Joe: How Resembling Tuface Idibia Made Me Cry Bitterly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.